Democrats and the black vote

Just dumb blind coincidence I guess that you all saw the same story and choose to make a thread from the link
I visited my parents and Lawrence Jones was talking about it on the news. To confirm I Googled it. There it was. Do you know who Lawrence Jones is?

The democrat party has made it abundantly clear that they think black people are too stupid to obtain a free I.D.

At what point do black voters realize how utterly insulting and patronizing that is?

I am? Live in the present? Every other group is down but not blacks? Let’s go Brandon = F Joe Biden. Keep clapping. LOL

So little troll, why is every other group % of unemployed down and not that of black unemployment? Thanks
I understand it is too complicated for you, but black folks are smart enough to know one month cherry picked out of an encouraging year is not much to worry about. If that trend continues, you might have something to whine about. Contrary to your belief, black people are smart enough to know who is concerned with their best interests, and who is not.

I understand it is too complicated for you, but black folks are smart enough to know one month cherry picked out of an encouraging year is not much to worry about. If that trend continues, you might have something to whine about. Contrary to your belief, black people are smart enough to know who is concerned with their best interests, and who is not.
So you don't live in the present?

I understand that one pinpoint in time is not a complete view of anything.
So if you get mugged and call the police, they'll say well you weren't mugged before and its just one point in time so we won't help you. OK...

Biden has the best economy since the Great Obama

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance:
Let's Go Brandon...I agree....Best Economy eh?

Frustrations over the economy are the main culprit behind Biden’s flagging popularity as nearly every demographic declared it their No. 1 issue.... are you not tired of me making you look stupid?

Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades on economy, new CNBC/Change poll says​

So if you get mugged and call the police, they'll say well you weren't mugged before and its just one point in time so we won't help you. OK...
And your post proves I was right when I said I know all this is too complicated for you. Complex issues are more than anyone expects from you.

Yep

He was speaking with Winsome Sears.

Hmmm...I wonder if they talked about black UE dropping 1.3 percentage points last month.

Did they talk about black UE being down 2.1 percentage points since Biden took over?

Let's Go Brandon...I agree....Best Economy eh?

Frustrations over the economy are the main culprit behind Biden’s flagging popularity as nearly every demographic declared it their No. 1 issue.... are you not tired of me making you look stupid?

Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades on economy, new CNBC/Change poll says​

Disapproval?
With three years left in his first term?

The only poll that matters is
Biden 306
Trump 232

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance:

And your post proves I was right when I said I know all this is too complicated for you. Complex issues are more than anyone expects from you.
Blacks have been voting Democrat for my entire life (41 yrs) I do not see how they are better off but you do you. I guess 41 years is too small of a sample size.

Blacks have been voting Democrat for my entire life (41 yrs) I do not see how they are better off but you do you. I guess 41 years is too small of a sample size.
What have Republicans done for blacks in the last 40 years other than build prisons in their neighborhoods?

Forum List

Back