Ron Johnson to run for reelection

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm right as rain! great day for MAGA folks!

You got that right Basco. Partner in MAGAcoup. Real POS to boot.

"Johnson is among the Republican legislators who participated in the months-long attempted coup that included the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the Capitol. In the days leading up to January 6, Johnson had announced his intent to object on that day to the inclusion of some states in the count of electors that determines the next president, which would have disenfranchised millions of voters based on lies, conspiracy theories, and preposterous legal theories all falsely claiming various sorts of mass fraud that did not occur. The announcement amplified the message that inspired the attack on the Capitol. He ultimately did not vote to exclude any states from the Electoral College, however. Many legislators were a part of a coordinated campaign by the Trump Administration to pressure the Vice President, who was also the vice presidential candidate on the Republican ticket, to exclude Democratic states from the electoral count rather than follow the Constitution's procedure in which Congress may vote to exclude electors."

• Banned

excerpts:

The TL;DR of the call was this: Senator Johnson knows that Joe Biden won a free and fair election. He is refusing to admit it publicly and stoking conspiracies that undermine our democracy solely because it would be “political suicide” to oppose Trump. I find this unconscionable

The GOP has become the party of Donald Trump, and Trumpism has become the doctrine upon which everything else is built; they are one and the same. Senator Johnson spoke about the massive amounts of people Donald Trump brought into the party, many of whom have never cared about politics before. He said that “yes, Donald Trump is an asshole,” but the votes that Trump received, especially in Wisconsin, cannot be overlooked.

It also is a great day for Democrats. They need to constantly remind voters of the crazy things he has said. He likely will be the easiesat candidate to beat.

Only in Wisconsin could this dolt get elected.

Speaking of elected dolts....

1641678199019.png

1641678267488.png

"Tens of millions of dollars will be spent trying to destroy and defeat me. The mainstream media and Big Tech will contribute their powerful and corrupt voices as the unofficial but reliable communication apparatus of the Democrats. We face powerful forces that desire even more power and control over our lives. Their path, paved with false hope and greater dependency, always leads to tyranny. We cannot let them win"

Forum List

Back