Democrats and the black vote

There it is you are loosing the argument to AzogtheDefiler, so you pull out the word "racist" (link it please as I haven't seen it). And you have the nerve to call someone a Nazi when your posts scream anti Semitism.
Yep that’s how Herr Lesh hides his blatant antisemitism. He is a racist too. Believes PoC aren’t as smart as whites and need special programs and assistance to get ahead.

There it is you are loosing the argument to AzogtheDefiler, so you pull out the word "racist" (link it please as I haven't seen it). And you have the nerve to call someone a Nazi when your posts scream anti Semitism.
Did you just crawl out of the little fat kid's ass?

Stay with the Democratic Party but vote for other people in it. Elijah Cummings sat in Congress for 40 years, representing Baltimore and nothing changed for Baltimore.
Nothing will change until you start voting Democrats out. Then you will finally see the Democratic Party change for the better.

If you are black and hate Rrepublicans start your own Party. Get the hell off the Democratic Plantation. Wise up. What have you got to lose?

1643343013843.jpeg

Nothing will change until you start voting Democrats out. Then you will finally see the Democratic Party change for the better.

If you are black and hate Rrepublicans start your own Party. Get the hell off the Democratic Plantation. Wise up. What have you got to lose?

View attachment 593647
Republicans are cynical bastards.

The fact that black folks vote 80% Dem makes them crazy and this thread points that out

I think a big problem with our world is that we care about skin color to much. People are different no matter what skin color. The problem is, that the govs want to divide us through our differences, while they pillage all our hard working dough. Time to get together and stop the divide and conquer campaign.

I think a big problem with our world is that we care about skin color to much. People are different no matter what skin color. The problem is, that the govs want to divide us through our differences, while they pillage all our hard working dough. Time to get together and stop the divide and conquer campaign.
Yea...you're color blind.

Sure

Forum List

Back