Democrats and the black vote

Why are you comparing it to 2019? Are we just going to pretened that nobody was POTUS during 2020?
Before COVID but even if you don’t. All other groups well unemployment declined but not with black Americans. Yet black Americans consistently vote blue. Interesting isn’t it?

Before COVID but even if you don’t. All other groups well unemployment declined but not with black Americans. Yet black Americans consistently vote blue. Interesting isn’t it?

What was black unemployment when Biden took office?

Why did you not make a thread about black unemployment last month when it dropped 1.3 percentage points, a far larger drop than general unemployment?

Why did you not make a thread about black unemployment last month when it dropped 1.3 percentage points, a far larger drop than general unemployment?
Because it’s still higher than all other groups. And actually grew while others declined. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. Shouldn’t black voters benefit more under his regime? Why don’t you want to hold him accountable? I also made a thread that he lied about being a unifier. Will you defend that lie?

Dr was forced to deliver an unvaccinated baby. Dr now in icu because mom didn’t get vaccinated. Dr should have been allowed to say no.
How can a baby be vaccinated? Hmmmm….if the Doctor is vaccinated then why does he care?

Because it’s still higher than all other groups. And actually grew while others declined. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. Shouldn’t black voters benefit more under his regime? Why don’t you want to hold him accountable? I also made a thread that he lied about being a unifier. Will you defend that lie?

And last month it went down more than every other group, why not have a thread about that?

Why only make a thread when it looks bad for Biden, I thought you were not just another partisan hack.

For every 1 person looking there are 1.5 jobs available. Are republicans suggesting white corporations are offering blacks good paying jobs and blacks are turning them down? Perhaps this is evidence white corporations aren’t doing enough to employ the black community.

And last month it went down more than every other group, why not have a thread about that?

Why only make a thread when it looks bad for Biden, I thought you were not just another partisan hack.
It went down more than any other group? Really? Link it please? Why didn’t you make a thread about that. I did Not because I honestly didn’t know. Blasphemy.

He still got it and is on a ventilator. Hits everyone different.
We are told if we are vaccinated then COVID only gives us mild symptoms. You’re obviously a vaccine denier. So by your logic she could have been vaccinated and still spread the virus.

We are told if we are vaccinated then COVID only gives us mild symptoms. You’re obviously a vaccine denier. So by your logic she could have been vaccinated and still spread the virus.
Good point. But it’s unvaccinated who are spreading the virus. Can’t nip it out without them. They created delta and the next variant.

I think we are overpopulated and this is Mother Nature. Unfortunately good people sometimes die too.

Good point. But it’s unvaccinated who are spreading the virus. Can’t nip it out without them. They created delta and the next variant.

I think we are overpopulated and this is Mother Nature. Unfortunately good people sometimes die too.

Inconclusive

I did Not because I honestly didn’t know. Blasphemy.

Yes, you did not know because your talking points emails did not tell you.

It is not a coincidence that your thread on this was the 3rd one tonight linking to the exact same link

Forum List

Back