Democrat Presidential Candidate Tim Ryan: Trump's Record-Setting Is Meaningless!

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Meaningless? Unless you're an American with any kind of retirement plan, 401k, or savings. I don't think RepTim Ryan has given any thought to the economy we all participate in, especially the millions with savings for retirement. Belittling every positive we have seems to be the Dem playbook. Not a smart way to run for anything.

By the way, who the hell is Tim Ryan?

Trump's record-setting stock market is meaningless: presidential candidate Tim Ryan

Meaningless? Unless you're an American with any kind of retirement plan, 401k, or savings. I don't think RepTim Ryan has given any thought to the economy we all participate in, especially the millions with savings for retirement. Belittling every positive we have seems to be the Dem playbook. Not a smart way to run for anything.
By the way, who the hell is Tim Ryan?
Trump's record-setting stock market is meaningless: presidential candidate Tim Ryan

Meh, typical liberal cognitive disconnect:

Trump could walk on water and they would bitch, complain and criticize him.
Meantime Obama was given a Nobel Prize for doing . . . . absolutely nothing.​

Ryan talks about mid west auto jobs as the key to the economy. The rest of the Democrats don't like people who work-except for sleeping Joe.

Sounds like a guy who doesn't care for reality to me.

Another lefty loon moron.

Forum List

Back