Oregon finally does something correct! Sends paid family and medical leave plan to governor

Oregon Senate sends paid family and medical leave plan to Gov. Kate Brown

Awesome! There is some decent proposals from the leftists there after all. Still waiting on BS Trump to ask for this to be passed...he said he was all for it...where is it!? The US is PATHETIC when it comes to paid maternity leave its 6 weeks UNPAID....truly pathetic and below what even some 3rd world countries offer!
Neither my wife nor mother nor daughter got it. What is so special about this new group? And who really pays for it?

Awesome! There is some decent proposals from the leftists there after all. Still waiting on BS Trump to ask for this to be passed...he said he was all for it...where is it!? The US is PATHETIC when it comes to paid maternity leave its 6 weeks UNPAID....truly pathetic and below what even some 3rd world countries offer!
Neither my wife nor mother nor daughter got it. What is so special about this new group? And who really pays for it?
Don't worry there will be reparations for those that have already raised their families...

Yeah, that should push a butt load of companies out of the State. Hey business owners, TX is open for business.

there is no way Trump or this Republican party are going to support anything like that. It's communism.

Higher taxes on the workers and higher prices for consumers, sounds like a commie win, win.

Higher taxes on the workers and higher prices for consumers, sounds like a commie win, win.

No Democrat is talking about higher taxes on anybody but the Rich, super duper.

Do you know what a brain was functional moron you sound like? The GOP s control of tax rates for 35 years and it's a giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everybody else. We have a flat tax now if you count all taxes. Only propaganda makes this mess possible.

Didn't read the link, did ya moron? Workers will be footing 60% of the tab for this commie program. The employers will just pass the cost along to their customers, just like they do with all costs.

The cost would be split 60-40 between workers and employers, who would begin paying into the fund in 2022. Businesses with fewer than 25 employees would not have to contribute.

Now feel free to FOAD.

Do you know what a brain was functional moron you sound like? The GOP s control of tax rates for 35 years and it's a giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everybody else. We have a flat tax now if you count all taxes. Only propaganda makes this mess possible.

Hey commie, this is a State program, not federal. LMFAO at the moron.

What kind of irresponsible douchebag would have his wife work at any time during a pregnancy and in raising the child?

Neither did my wife. Thankfully for this one she won't be working yet until after he is born.

Yeah, that should push a butt load of companies out of the State. Hey business owners, TX is open for business.
Businesses and the workers pay for it. So those actually using it pay for most of it.

there is no way Trump or this Republican party are going to support anything like that. It's communism.
As I said what he said on campaign trail and what he is governing like is 2 totally different things. I won't be voting for him again.
What kind of irresponsible douchebag would have his wife work at any time during a pregnancy and in raising the child?
In this day and age not many people have a choice..

Didn't read the link, did ya moron? Workers will be footing 60% of the tab for this commie program. The employers will just pass the cost along to their customers, just like they do with all costs.

The cost would be split 60-40 between workers and employers, who would begin paying into the fund in 2022. Businesses with fewer than 25 employees would not have to contribute.

Now feel free to FOAD.

What's wrong commie, don't want to tell me again the commies aren't raising taxes on workers?

Now feel free to FOAD.

What's wrong commie, don't want to tell me again the commies aren't raising taxes on workers?

It's about as good as you can get in GOP bull s*** America. We and New Guinea are the only two countries that don't have it. LOL

Last edited:

Now feel free to FOAD.

It's about as good as you can get in GOP bull s*** America. We and New Guinea are the only two countries that don't have it. LOL

And in every damn one of them the workers and consumers pay the tab. If a State wants to do it and pay higher taxes, great, it's not a constitutional federal function.

Now feel free to FOAD.

And in every damn one of them the workers and consumers pay the tab. If a State wants to do it and pay higher taxes, great, it's not a constitutional federal function.

Actually it would be more honest to say that the rich people pick up the tab. Only garbage propaganda GOP America has a flat tax system if you count all taxes. After 35 years of this we can say it does not work except for rich people. No money to invest in American infrastructure or in the Non rich. Only garbage propaganda and dupes like you make it possible....

Now feel free to FOAD.

Actually it would be more honest to say that the rich people pick up the tab. Only garbage propaganda GOP America has a flat tax system if you count all taxes. After 35 years of this we can say it does not work except for rich people. No money to invest in American infrastructure or in the Non rich. Only garbage propaganda and dupes like you make it possible....

You just keep pushing your commie propaganda. The feds don't have a revenue problem, they have a spending problem. And commies like you keep pushing for more and more unconstitutional crap. How much more than required did you give the feds to pay for your shit?

Now feel free to FOAD.

You just keep pushing your commie propaganda. The feds don't have a revenue problem, they have a spending problem. And commies like you keep pushing for more and more unconstitutional crap. How much more than required did you give the feds to pay for your shit?

Nobody in the United States is a communist, hater dupe, and it makes you sound like the brainwashed functional moron you are. I am happily retired and don't get any free s***, idiot, I just care about good government and having a good safety net for people instead of this cruel giveaway to the rich GOP system. Try looking past the end of your nose and remember higher taxes are only for the rich, everyone else pays too much if anything....Google the only tax graph you need to know and see what all you idiots are missing....

Nobody in the United States is a communist, hater dupe, and it makes you sound like the brainwashed functional moron you are. I am happily retired and don't get any free s***, idiot, I just care about good government and having a good safety net for people instead of this cruel giveaway to the rich GOP system. Try looking past the end of your nose and remember higher taxes are only for the rich, everyone else pays too much if anything....Google the only tax graph you need to know and see what all you idiots are missing....

Wow, people keeping the money they earn is now a giveaway? Are you saying the government owns your income and it's a giveaway if they allow you to keep part of it? That sounds a bit commie to me. LMAO

Last edited:

Wow, people keeping the money they earn is now a giveaway? Are you saying the government owns your income and it's a giveaway if they allow you to keep part of it? That sound a bit commie to me. LMAO

it is a giveaway in comparison to any other tax system we have ever had or anyone else has ever had, dumbass. The rich are getting all the New wealth basicallyand it is a screw job for the middle class our infrastructure etc etc. Only the brainwash and idiots like you make it possible....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back