Debunking White Racist Opinions

mga138
This hidden reality is what caused Dylann Roof to do what he did. He was told his whole life that Blacks were relentless victims of White racial violence, .

If you think going into a church (that they invited him in) and shooting a bunch old unarmed black people is something to to be proud of ? Then that says a lot about you.

Put him Dylan Roof on general pop with some brothers and let's see how tough he is then. There is a long appeals process. He will most likely spend 30 years on Death Row. The future Governor of SC will grant clemency because he's been through so much (insert sarcasm)!!!!

He was always a white supremacist piece of shit.

1631643105693.png

mga138
Expect a lot more of that to happen in the future.

White supremacists are sure tough on the internet. lol. Well get to killing then ? What you waiting for ?

M
BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GROUP IN AMERICA THAT DOES NOT ALLOW OR CONDONE THE SEXUAL ABUSE OF KIDS.

Black people are not on the dark web exchanging fked up pics of kids. White guys are,

Black people are not travelling the world looking for "safe" places they can to abuse kid. White guys

Child sexual abusers can be of any race (though they are mainly white males) but it's systematic in white society

View attachment 538912

View attachment 538920
View attachment 538921

View attachment 538923

View attachment 538925

View attachment 538927

View attachment 538928
Even Elvis was a freak

View attachment 538914
Most violent criminals aren’t white,

White people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people.

All you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. These crimes don't get put on the six of clock news, cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id or wicked attraction
And who condones that behavior other than the criminals themselves? There are monsters of all races

It's not hard to imagine that in a society where the great-grandfathers of the white share of the population still owned the great-grandfathers of the black share of the population as slaves, and where much of the wealth has not been earned in the past few generations, but has mostly been inherited, and where climbing the social ladder because of massive inequality of opportunities in favor of the rich is extremely difficult ... that today's blacks are still massively disadvantaged (exceptions notwithstanding).

I might be wrong, but I think racism is a symptom of this problem, not the cause. It's just the ideology that comes with the defense of material privileges, not the reason for these privileges.

Increase social mobility, turn the country more into a meritocracy where talent counts more than inheritance, and racism will vanish with time.

Prejudice? It sure exists, but it's human. It's not tied to one particular skin color. And it's reality that will change prejudice, much moreso than a changed perception will change reality, IMO.

mga138
This hidden reality is what caused Dylann Roof to do what he did. He was told his whole life that Blacks were relentless victims of White racial violence, but when he researched it himself, he discovered that the complete opposite was true, Feeling betrayed and lied to, he lashed out. Expect a lot more of that to happen in the future.

Dylan Roof lived like a bitch and he will die like b(tch.

What's taking them so long ? Just give him the juice. Actually death is too good for him. They need to use the Singapore jail judicial cane to beat his ass, wait til his ass to heal and do over and over. Let him live out his years.

His logic was that what he did would start a race war and the white nationalists would free him. But he failed to realize that the white nationalists are cowards like him.

That's why he considered a punk even to white nationalists.

Why ?

Because he killed OLD UNARMED CHURCH GOING BLACK PEOPLE.

What's the point in that ?

No. It's the YOUNG BLACK MEN who Roof and white supremacist really wanted.

But there are two problems with that

1. Where ever young black ppl are. Black ppl are already heavily policed as it is. Schools. Concerts.

2. He knew if he tried this in the hood. He wouldn't need the police. He would have needed a county coroner. He knew someone would be strapped.

But if Roof would've had guts to go to the hood and kill young black ppl ? He would have been awarded a medal of honor.

But I guess in every situation, whites like Roof think whites are the ones getting mistreated. They value victim status because they’re a cult, and that’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought they were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

It’s twisted but it’s how whites like Roof think.

Despite the world of outrageous privilege white people generally live in, guys like Roof think whites are getting the short end of everything.

It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how they and you see the world.

Roof did what he did because of the outrage he felt having been lied to about race his whole life. He targeted that church because he was targeting a Privileged Black institution. Unless something changes, expect a whole lot more of these incidents to happen. And you ask what is taking so long to give the death penalty to criminals? Go ask your people—who oppose the death penalty—why that is. The state needs to kill a hell of a lot more Blacks rather than have them waste our money feeding, clothing, and entertaining those lowlife worthless animals on Death row. Tookie Williams should have been dragged out of court on hanged from a tree and the victims’ families should have roasted him alive. So, apparently, we agree on this issue.

You wrote- But I guess in every situation, whites like Roof think whites are the ones getting mistreated.
Whites make up 90 percent of the victim pool in interracial violence and are 47.6 TIMES more likely to be violently victimized by Blacks than the other way around. You continuously ignore this irrefutable fact.

You wrote-They value victim status because they’re a cult, and that’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed.
Oh, the irony of negro making that statement is hilarious.

You wrote--Despite the world of outrageous privilege white people generally live in, guys like Roof think whites are getting the short end of everything. Another ironic statement, since White people are the ONLY group without any group privilege. ZERO and Whites are the only people who suffer from Systemic racism, as well (though, Asians are starting to, too).

Turtlesoup
Even your talking points are wrong.

OK

Turtlesoup
Even in the deep south black people owned property and businesses.

And they were still under the system of white supemacy.

Turtlesoup
In the north it was common for black people to own property and businesses.

And they were still under the system of white supemacy.

Turtlesoup
You act like the deep south was the norm at the time. It wasn't. That's why WHITES in congress blocked the expansion of slavery into the new western and northern states.

And the blacks who they blocked the expanion of slavery from were still under the system of white supemacy.

Turtlesoup
That's why WHITES risked their lives and livelihoods running the Underground Railroad getting escaped slaves into the northern states and Canada.

I'm not really concerned about 1 or 2 white people who may have given a black man a biscuit.

White people do not get too off code when it comes to fighting systematic white supremacy.
Yes they may be kind to a black individual but white supremacy is a GROUP SPORT.

It's white silence and collaboration that has always made racism possible. If whites had, in large numbers challenge white supremacy, there is no way that such a system could have been maintained. But white silence and inaction has given strength to the racists, whether on radio or in corporate offices, or government positions, or police uniforms.

Slaveowners would have been powerless had the whites who didn’t own slaves stood up to them. So too with segregationists.

Turtlesoup
You are so full of hatred

I don't hate white people and if the shoe was the other foot, whites would have a murderous rage towards black people. It's been my experience that blacks ppl (as a group) are FAR TOO NICE and forgiving of white people

Turtlesoup
That you are blind to all the good whites have done for blacks since the importation of slaves was banned by WHITES in 1808.

How come these good white people are never in the courtroom ?

View attachment 538265View attachment 538266View attachment 538267View attachment 538268View attachment 538269View attachment 538270View attachment 538271View attachment 538272

But these good white people who claim are everywhere sure know how lay down a non guilty verdict for white EVEN when they do the crime

View attachment 538274

Turtlesoup
The whites in the northern states would have done more, but until the late 1850s the south controlled congress and the white house largely by being able to count it's slaves as three fifths of a person in the census.

A rapist does not credit for stopping raping.

Turtlesoup
The southerners wanted to count each slave as a whole person for census purposes while otherwise treating them as cattle, the WHITE northerners didn't want slaves counted in the census at all. The three fifths was a compromise that the slave owning southerners won, after all, three fifths of a person towards the award of congressional seats is better than none.

Yeah and of course, once chattell slavery was over. Southern Racism just stopped. Right ?

Turtlesoup
All you and the other idiots like you see is the evil SOME whites did, never the good that other WHITES did. Whites marched right alongside blacks in the civil rights marches, WHITE congressman voted for the civil rights legislation, WHITE congressmen, state legislators and governors passed the 13th and 14th Amendments freeing slaves and giving them rights.

Look. What happened is back in the day whites did really obvious things. They put up signs that said whites only.

whitesonly.jpg

This got whites into sh*t.

The 14th Amendment doesn't allow for anyone to be treated differently because of their race. So after court losses, demo's and riots, white people got the message : If you're going to be a racist, better find a way to do it with a smile on your face.

So now whites still get the plum jobs, double the pay, and a seat in the front of the bus to happiness and success.

White supremacists have rigged the system from birth, guaranteeing that black people will go to the worst schools, thus preventing us from admission to the best colleges, so all your left with black people making your caffe lattes and big macs and picking up your trash.

Oh, sure, a few slip by

But they pay an extra tariff - The black doc driving his BMW gets pulled over by the cops; the black broker is the first to be laid off because of "seniority".

White supremacists deserve an award for this. They love to say "We are an equal opportunity employer" it's good for a laugh because you know there's no way a black person is going to get the job and they always make sure they put their lone black employee up at the front reception desk so they can say, "See - we don't discriminate. We hire black people !!"

Turtlesoup
There were no black elected high officials back then, so all the advancements came from principled WHITE men. Since 1808 white men have stood alongside you doing as much as they could to help blacks gain freedom and equality.

Yeah sure they stand along side black people and run their asses bk to the burbs. Some whites will marche blk ppl because they know it's ineffective when it comes to systematic white supremacy.
For all the good white people you claim there are.

The fact is Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job, and be paid less for it when we do get it.

We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan, and pay a higher price when we do.

Blk ppl can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house, which may make it more likely that they end up in a “certain neighborhood,” which can reduce their access to investment, reduce the quality of their children’s education,

Blk ppl can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood.

Black ppl can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college and receive the same treatment from professors and advisors once they’re there.

Black people can expect that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest them on bogus charges, or maybe even plant evidence.

Black peoplel can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that they are guilty, and they can expect to be railroaded by the justice system—even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when they are innocent.

This will happen even if black people are doing their best to do everything right.

God forbid if a blk person should make a mistake.

Then Blk ppl can expect to be treated as criminals by teachers, given harsher sentences (longer suspensions, quicker expulsions, etc., both of which remove them from school and expose them to the gang element in their neighborhood).

Blk ppl can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student.

We can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.

Why does this stuff happen almost exclusively in places run by people like you?

Turtlesoup
A concentrated poverty school? You mean inner city ghettos?

No I meant schools were there is a high concentration of poverty.

Turtlesoup
Oh let me help you out on this babe

OK. Got for it.

mga138
you see parents who care about their kids (which isn't welfare city ho having kids for welfare), don't have large number of welfare kids in violent ghettos.

I never talked about caring for their kids. Don't strawman. The system of white supremacy is the biggest welfare system to white people.

mga138
They instead work to get themselves out of poverty before having kids because having kids will make you poorer.

Sounds nice on paper. Bootstrap theory and all that.

If your father’s was a high earner (top 20%) you would have a good chance of surpassing your dad’s status over time. If your father’s was a ow earner bottom (bottom 20%), the odds that you’ll do better than slim to none. Only about 10 percent of those who start out wealth-poor ever attain high wealth status by adulthood, while most who start out at the top remain there.

Turtlesoup
And having kids in these trash neighborhoods is actually child abuse.

Is this coming from white people the biggest child abusers on the planet ?

View attachment 539203View attachment 539204View attachment 539205View attachment 539206View attachment 539207View attachment 539208View attachment 539209View attachment 539210View attachment 539211View attachment 539212View attachment 539213
Turtlesoup
Good parents don't want to have their kids in a shooting gallery where criminals run the roost.

I agree. What's your point ?

Turtlesoup
MY husband and I met and married in Vegas--but there was no way in hell that I would raise my kids in Vegas.... If I was stuck in a ghetto, my kids would all be home schooled if I Had any at all under such circumstances.

You moved from vegas. And your live like this. Right ?

View attachment 539214

You look one way. What do you see ? White people. You look another ? YIPEEEE !! MORE WHITE PEOPLE !!

Turtlesoup
Good parents put their kids FIRST Paul,

I agree. What's your point ?.

Turtlesoup
it is obvious that your parents didn't for you and it is obvious that if you have any kids.

My parents were great. Dad died but he was great. But look if you are going to respond to me then don't ad hominem. Attack the message. not messenger.
Posting cherry-picked headlines does NOT reflect reality. Blacks are the most violence and crime prone people in the US, including Mass shootings, sex crimes, and pedophilia. That is irrefutable, as is the fact that if the country was all White, it would be heaven on Earth compared to what it is today. All one needs to do it walk down the street in Newark NJ, or Downtown Baltimore after dark to see this truth in action. Then they can walk down the street where I grew up, or where I live now and compare the difference. I've lived among Black animals before, as did many of my friends, and there is a Stark difference that is reflected in the data and the prison populations.
One prays to see cops when they are in a negro town. In my 99 percent white town., we don't even have a police station. We have only 1 cop who only comes in on the weekends during the summer months. We have all seen what the reduction of police officers has done in darkietowns all across the country .Murders up by massive degrees. Chaos---Africa in our midst.

Last edited:
mga138
This hidden reality is what caused Dylann Roof to do what he did. He was told his whole life that Blacks were relentless victims of White racial violence, .

If you think going into a church (that they invited him in) and shooting a bunch old unarmed black people is something to to be proud of ? Then that says a lot about you.

Put him Dylan Roof on general pop with some brothers and let's see how tough he is then. There is a long appeals process. He will most likely spend 30 years on Death Row. The future Governor of SC will grant clemency because he's been through so much (insert sarcasm)!!!!

He was always a white supremacist piece of shit.

View attachment 539225

mga138
Expect a lot more of that to happen in the future.

White supremacists are sure tough on the internet. lol. Well get to killing then ? What you waiting for ?
Do you feel the same way about this Church shooter who shot 7 people and intended to murder 10 White people? The only reason why he failed was because the supposed great Black warrior accidentally shot himself in the chest like the low IQ Bell Curve boy he is.

Why doesn't anybody know his name? Why isn't this still an ongoing National story?

Is he a hero of Yours?

nog.jpg

Is he a hero of yours?

Prosecutors: Man in church shooting aimed to kill 10 white people; cited Charleston church shooting

Last edited:
Do you feel the same way about this Church shooter who shot 7 people and intended to murder 10 White people? The only reason why he failed was because the supposed great Black warrior accidentally shot himself in the chest like the low IQ Bell Curve boy he is.

Why doesn't anybody know his name? Why isn't this still an ongoing National story?

Is he a hero of Yours?

View attachment 539749
Is he a hero of yours?

Prosecutors: Man in church shooting aimed to kill 10 white people; cited Charleston church shooting
So the best you could come up was a guy who didn't kill any white people or anyone ?

OK. Got it.

Your people have Domestic terrorists!

Are we being serious here ?

Look at the the Boston bomber of 2013. White man got a front cover of rolling stone.

Rolling_Stone_Cover_with_Boston_Bomber.jpg

This white guy killed 3 and injured 250 civillians in the Boston bombing marathon in 2013. Many lost arms and legs and were blinded and wheel chair bound for life but Rolling Stone magazine presented Tsarnaev in a way to how rock stars are shown on magazine covers saying how popular and promising of student he was.

White people are always trying to humanize white killers.

mga138
Posting cherry-picked headlines does NOT reflect reality.

Those headlines are reality

mga138
Blacks are the most violence and crime prone people in the US, including Mass shootings, sex crimes, and pedophilia. That is irrefutable,

1631762216480.png

mga138
As is the fact that if the country was all White, it would be heaven on Earth compared to what it is today.

So what do you intend to do to bring about this all white nation ?

mga138
All one needs to do it walk down the street in Newark NJ, or Downtown Baltimore after dark to see this truth in action

Well considering that white people are not fighting for the right to walk down the streets of Newark and downtown Baltimore at night. I think this is something they are not going to miss

mga138
I've lived among Black animals before, as did many of my friends, and there is a Stark difference that is reflected in the data and the prison populations.

So you got ass kicked by a black men then ?

mga138
Roof did what he did because of the outrage he felt having been lied to about race his whole life.

Put him in a cell with young brothers let's see how tough he is.

mga138
Unless something changes, expect a whole lot more of these incidents to happen.

I don't know why you talk to me like this when you know I could kill you for it.

Lotta brothers are armed dude.

oobineme_nprthetrace_group_slide-829e50c8999dfd5823edb6d95ee06f94533075c1-s1300-c85.jpg

oobineme_npr_naaga_kourtney1_custom-a1ebbaf60eb36edc5051d0c8c97bdc1fa52f164c-s1300-c85.jpg

If any of you internet tough talking white supremacist want that smoke ? Instead of ambushing unarmed elderly black women in a church ? ...........then bring it

Of the several pistols I own, my Glock 45 has a nice grip I find it easy to control.

My Glock 42 belonged to my dad and I only take it to the range to shoot just for "memory sake" I can also fight with my hands so you'd be easy work you worthless fk

mga138
And you ask what is taking so long to give the death penalty to criminals? Go ask your people—who oppose the death penalty—why that is. The state needs to kill a hell of a lot more Blacks rather than have them waste our money feeding, clothing, and entertaining those lowlife worthless animals on Death row.

You have not got the courage to do anything. Tough talking on the net.

Last edited:

Look at the the Boston bomber of 2013. White man got a front cover of rolling stone.

This white guy killed 3 and injured 250 civillians in the Boston bombing marathon in 2013. Many lost arms and legs and were blinded and wheel chair bound for life but Rolling Stone magazine presented Tsarnaev in a way to how rock stars are shown on magazine covers saying how popular and promising of student he was.

40! Reagan would say put a face to the cause and was white! Can you not tell the difference?

You what's ironic you condescended to someone for bringing up a man who didn't kill anyone. I brought up two who could have leveled a city. With their bombs. And you respond with a guy who looks Arab, and you are calling him white? LOL

Last edited:
So the best you could come up was a guy who didn't kill any white people or anyone ?

OK. Got it.
The best I can come up with? You are really irrational and ignoring, and this is teh experience that every white person has when dealing with you people. This is likely why we would never hire Blacks for job unless forced to by the government. Totally incompatible people. First off, the guy shot 8 people in the church and 1 died. His goal was to kill 10, but like most bad-end-of-the Bell Curve boys, he screwed up and shot himself in the process. I asked you whether or not you admire his actions.
Blacks kill between 20 and 40 White people each month (often women and children) if I wanted to post murder stories, I could go all night. It would be pointless when we have data and crime statistics to go by, though. Those tell teh full story.

Blacks are the most violence and crime prone people in the US, including Mass shootings, sex crimes, and pedophilia. That is irrefutable,
Are you claiming that isn't true? LOL Do you dispute the fact that Black men--who are just 6 percent of the population--commit 56 percent of the murders?!

40! Reagan would say put a face to the cause and was white! Can you not tell the difference?

You what's ironic you condescended to someone for bringing up a man who didn't kill anyone. I brought up two who could have leveled a city. With their bombs. And you respond with a guy who looks like Arab, and you are calling him white? LOL

First off, the guy I mentioned went to a White church and killed 1 woman and shot 8 other White people but being a dumb animal, he shot himself by accident in the process. Overall, Blacks murder between 20 and 40 White people every month!! We know all of their names. White people make up 90 percent of the victim pool in interracial violence (and rising) involving blacks. Interracial violence is just about totally ONE SIDED and this clown has the nerve to expect sympathy for his inferiority complex?

mga138
He targeted that church because he was targeting a Privileged Black institution.

A black man has beaten him to the ground in his cell. Told you let's see how brave and tough he is now and from what I've heard and read those doors don't just pop open they're controlled electrically but a black guard, just happened to by "accident" lol to leave Dylann's open

And the little coward got that work. But I thought he was tough ?

1631766077616.png

"Street justice" will make this cowards life hell

t

Forum List

Back