Best Real COVID Information Site, TotalityOfEvidence.com

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Most comprehensive, best organized compilation of work, studies, interviews of the remaining real doctors and scientists like Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Mike Yeadon, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr. Judy Mikovits and all the doctors who were RIGHT. Excellent site search engine. Will never come to the top of censored search sites like Google and Yahoo. Interestingly search engine Yandex gives it a fair shake.

If I wanted to keep up on what's really going on, I would regularly check RFK Jr's' Children’s Health Defense and The Vaccine Reaction, which is Barbara Loe Fisher The Vaccine Reaction

But the meticulous scholarly total body of evidence is at Totality of Evidence Home

You will be armed to blow out of the water any debate with a CNN death shot cultist, maybe even reach a recovering cultist.

Bookmark these!

cDlxuqA.png

wMH6v4y.png

Bookmark these!
Have followed all of them individually for just over three years now
Just wish Judy could be coerced into tighter presentation work -- a genius but she floats in her own Universe too often.

Imagine Horsey Horse -- post number 2 ---- as someone as incredibly stupid as Judy is the exact opposite .

• Banned
Have followed all of them individually for just over three years now
Just wish Judy could be coerced into tighter presentation work -- a genius but she floats in her own Universe too often.

Imagine Horsey Horse -- post number 2 ---- as someone as incredibly stupid as Judy is the exact opposite .

I think Judy is the only one who worked directly with Fauci in the past and knows what a scumbag he is.

Forum List

Back