Hey you entitlement class blacks: I've figured out how much in reparations I owe you

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Let's see: Divide the numerator by the denominator, carry the zeroes, round it off to the nearest dollar amount, and it all adds up to this:

Nothing. Zippo. Zilch. Nada. Bupkis: Absolutely nothing; nothing of value, significance, or substance. Wanna know why?

I'll tell you why:

My Great Great Grandfather's name was Jeremiah P******. He was a farmer and lived in Hempstead County Arkansas. He was conscripted into the Confederate army toward the end of the Civil War, but he and several others deserted. He another guy were caught and were going to be hung, but my Great-Great Grandfather escaped, and hid out in the Little Missouri River bottoms. The other guy wasn't so lucky.

After the war was over, he became the County Treasurer. I don't know if it was before the Civil War or after, he got some black girl pregnant. He sent the girl and her kid up North to go to school.

True family story. So reparations? Shove them up you collective asses. I owe you nothing, nor do any of my ancestors. GFY.

That won't stop the bad ones from demanding it still......or the fucked up politicians who want to destroy America from fighting to give it to them.

There simply is no way out this grand mess except the hard way. The can was kicked far too long.

Your grandfather sounds like he was a good man. His escape was why you exist.

I got a pardon, so I don't owe nobody nuthin'.

AMNESTY.jpg

When you talk about entitlement say 2 words:

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

Because the government does owes us.
the sins of the father do NOT pass to the son retard we owe you NOTHING.
Correct. You want something, work for it.
exactly. they even think it ok to commit crime and get away with it. now a day the courts are so affraid of blacks they slap them om ther wrists. andf ther whites are way over sentenced all over fear of blacks.

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

exactly. they even think it ok to commit crime and get away with it. now a day the courts are so affraid of blacks they slap them om ther wrists. andf ther whites are way over sentenced all over fear of blacks.
Whites have been given everything they have by legislation and whites commit the most crimes. So don't come telling me about work and crime sn. Your post is a lie.

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

Find a live white man that owned slaves, and he can pay any live black man who was a slave then.
But as for the rest of us?

It's got nothing to do with us.

So go fuck yourself.
Well since racism continues today and you're proof of it, I don't need to look for a slaveowner.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”
It's got everything to do with you.

So go fuck yourself .

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

Whites have been given everything they have by legislation and whites commit the most crimes. So don't come telling me about work and crime sn. Your post is a lie.
Begging becomes a way of life after a while. After generations of it, what hope could a "plantation born and raised" IM2 have of breaking the cycle?

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

Begging becomes a way of life after a while. After generations of it, what hope could a "plantation born and raised" IM2 have of breaking the cycle?
People like that have no qualms regarding revenge on "old Whitey", but refuse to place blame where it really belongs-with themselves and the "hoodrat" culture of laziness and sloth. This is one of the reasons why we see young blacks behaving so irresponsibly. I remember hearing news stories of the likes of not only Bill Cosby, but far more respectable men like the late Walter E. Williams, Armstrong Williams, and other prominent Conservative Blacks who have been pilloried for saying that blacks should be more responsible for their lives.

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

If you really believe that you're fucking retarded.

Quit being so fucking pathetic and take some responsibility for yourself, you pussy.

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

Find a live white man that owned slaves, and he can pay any live black man who was a slave then.
But as for the rest of us?

It's got nothing to do with us.

So go fuck yourself.
Well since racism continues today and you're proof of it, I don't need to look for a slaveowner.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”
It's got everything to do with you.

So go fuck yourself .
No.

You get nothing.

You can't accept that?

You get a bullet.

Start whenever you're ready.

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

187928811_504029620733984_682663964572911510_n.jpg

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

You got that back wards brother. Precentage wise only quarter of whites commet crimes to over half of black population commyinting crimes. now that is a bad fact.

Whites have been given everything they have by legislation
Please list each piece of legislation that gave me ANYTHING!!!!

I too had a great great great grandfather who was a white "redneck" farmer who was conscripted into the Louisiana Cavalry under Capt. Bailie Venson (Vinson's Scouts). He never owned a slave and actually competed against slave owners as a farmer (a redneck). That's the closest I have come to slavery on all sides.

There is no such thing as collective culpability.

Forum List

Back