CDZ Death penalty for terrorists?

??? what does your statement ACTUALLY MEAN?
In the interest of having a discussion, you're going to have to offer your interpretation of what it means. I'm now taking precautions against spam, and especially so in this section in an effort to enhance the meaning of the rules.

In the interest of having a discussion, you're going to have to offer your interpretation of what it means. I'm now taking precautions against spam, and especially so in this section in an effort to enhance the meaning of the rules.
OK here are my thoughts: It seems to me that
persons willing to go around shooting at random
people have ALREADY discarded all rules of restraint.
The next issue IMO is ---just what level of
is left to the victims of the UNRESTRAINED?

America has the death penalty for murder. We hanged Eichmann. So why not death penalty for those involved in terror attacks?

OK here are my thoughts: It seems to me that
persons willing to go around shooting at random
people have ALREADY discarded all rules of restraint.
I agree in principle. Who is doing the shooting, the freedom fighters or the terrorists? Who shot first?
The next issue IMO is ---just what level of
is left to the victims of the UNRESTRAINED?

Level of restraint?
Restraint by those who haven't chosen a death penalty for terrorists or freedom fighters.

Now you need to restrain yourself and understand that I've placed no blame yet.

I have very negative views on the death penalty, but that will have to wait until we see if you're going to place blame and destroy any intent on discussion.

I agree in principle. Who is doing the shooting, the freedom fighters or the terrorists? Who shot first?

Level of restraint?
Restraint by those who haven't chosen a death penalty for terrorists or freedom fighters.

Now you need to restrain yourself and understand that I've placed no blame yet.

I have very negative views on the death penalty, but that will have to wait until we see if you're going to place blame and destroy any intent on discussion.
another FIRST is ----define the term "terrorist" and
the term "freedom fighter"

another FIRST is ----define the term "terrorist" and
the term "freedom fighter"
The freedom fighter is fighting on the side of right.
The terrorist is fighting on the side of wrong.

You have no interest in finding an answer to the question and so this is your last chance with me.

Attacking civilians with rockets axes and knives is not freedom fighting. It is terrorism.

NO!
When one side throws out rules of restraint the other side does the same.
Unfortunately the 'other' here has no rights. Israel has one law for Jews and another for Arabs. Israel already destroys the family home of people she believes are terrorist making all the children homeless. She'll be giving them the death sentence next.

Forum List

Back