CDZ Death penalty for terrorists?

what Islamic terrorism was going on it the 1050's?
alexa----I have no idea as to your background and
OF COURSE---you need not divulge. You have a little
typo-----you typed 1050's instead of 1950s. For jews
and christians and zoroastrians in the middle east,
Islamic terrorism started with muhummad

Would the nature of the weapons involved, and the efficiency for killing people, have a bearing on defining the difference between the terrorist and the freedom fighter?

Would the WTC serve as an example on the efficiency of the weapons involved?

Would Hiroshima and Nagasaki also serve as examples to answer the question?
no, no, and no

As well as keeping the Palestinians living under a situation of apartheid where they take more of their land whenever they want, Israel kills Palestinians whenever it wants. The people of Gaza went on their great march of return pointing out that the land they marched to belonged to them. Israel had turfed them out of their homes at the beginning of the war. They weren't fighting. They did not even know Israel had started doing so and ethnically cleansing. They were just farmers come home for their tea, rounded up and moved into Gaza. Legally that land still belongs to them. No one was armed by Israel before the march even got started is on record as saying they are not going to let it be peaceful. They are not going to allow them to go on marches - something they have a right to do by International Law. There were going to be victims. That is the gist of what they people planning this said. Then they set up marksmen and they shot or killed or injured at will including the Press who all had Press clearly on them or those who clearly were medics and the continued week after week. A people who support this brutal murder have no need of a death penalty. Of course the Israelis do not just kill at will Palestinians they then destroy their houses making the family of those they believe to be terrorists homeless. I would bet that within one month of killing those they believe to be terrorists, they would also be killing the families of those they believe to be terrorists. This is just a coulple of days ago

Israeli forces on Saturday destroyed the home of a Palestinian accused of killing an Israeli settler last year, sparking clashes.

Explosives destroyed the apartment of Omar Jaradat in Silat al-Harithiya village, near the flashpoint town of Jenin in the northern occupied West Bank, according to a statement by the Israeli army.

It said Palestinians clashed with Israeli forces, throwing stones and firebombs, which soldiers responded to with semi-automatic fire.

just about every day Israel is killing. Is it not about time they faced the law. They get away with things no one else does.

They have death penalties for children simply for existing. Do you expect them to ponder the moral side of it? If you do, think again. They are completely devoid of morals.

We withdrew from Gaza years ago. There is no occupation there. That was a mistake. Hamas has turned it into a terrorist state. There stated goal is creation of the Islamic empire. They are much like IS.
IS fights against Muslims, Hamas fights against israelis. Which one is better? Hamas of course. They're fighting an actual enemy for the right reasons. They are completely different and you're just spreading propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and see who attacked who first.
My question about why Muslims murder Muslims goes back before 1948 while your question is out of context.
The context includes why Muslims are a problem all over the world.
I am not expecting an honest answer from you but I will be pleasantly surprised if you attempt to address that fact.
What kind of a problem? I'm not expecting a proper answer either. I just like to prove you don't have them.

As well as keeping the Palestinians living under a situation of apartheid where they take more of their land whenever they want, Israel kills Palestinians whenever it wants. The people of Gaza went on their great march of return pointing out that the land they marched to belonged to them. Israel had turfed them out of their homes at the beginning of the war. They weren't fighting. They did not even know Israel had started doing so and ethnically cleansing. They were just farmers come home for their tea, rounded up and moved into Gaza. Legally that land still belongs to them. No one was armed by Israel before the march even got started is on record as saying they are not going to let it be peaceful. They are not going to allow them to go on marches - something they have a right to do by International Law. There were going to be victims. That is the gist of what they people planning this said. Then they set up marksmen and they shot or killed or injured at will including the Press who all had Press clearly on them or those who clearly were medics and the continued week after week. A people who support this brutal murder have no need of a death penalty. Of course the Israelis do not just kill at will Palestinians they then destroy their houses making the family of those they believe to be terrorists homeless. I would bet that within one month of killing those they believe to be terrorists, they would also be killing the families of those they believe to be terrorists. This is just a coulple of days ago

just about every day Israel is killing. Is it not about time they faced the law. They get away with things no one else does.
from where do you get your information ALEXIS?----
I have an eyewitness to the events of the 1940s and 50s right here next to me. His parents escaped to
British Mandate "palestine" when he was an infant
from a shariah shit hole-----where his father's mother
had been raped and murdered along with her two
infants by muslims and HIS mother was in danger
of being enslaved by the local imam pig under the
dhimmi orphan law (her father died a natural death
when she was about 11) Have you ever been to
Israel?

Many Palis become professionals.
Stop watching CNN.

IS fights against Muslims, Hamas fights against israelis. Which one is better? Hamas of course. They're fighting an actual enemy for the right reasons. They are completely different and you're just spreading propaganda.
I guess that’s why Egypt pays Israel to help Hamas out of Egypt.

Too many to enumerate.
Check out Reuters and AP News and stop wasting my time.
When you read one of them next time, well, read it. It should tell you the reason for the murder. Just a hint. But, like I said before, I love to show how you have nothing.

Forum List

Back