CDZ Death penalty for terrorists?

alexa has nothing but propaganda and she is not even good at it.
another person who only insults and cannot argue. What are you people doing here? You ruin any ability for debate. This is a clean debate forum. If you only want to insult then use one of the others and leave this one so that if people want to debate they can.

another person who only insults and cannot argue. What are you people doing here? You ruin any ability for debate. This is a clean debate forum. If you only want to insult then use one of the others and leave this one so that if people want to debate they can.
What argument do you have here? You have nothing to offer other than propaganda. You were never a member of Hamas you have no insider knowledge but you claim to know more than someone who was a member and does. People are only good for laughs.

having used me in another thread just to be abusive to, you think you can come back to this one. You never talk about what has been said.

Oh yes you said you were familiar with islamo nazis in the 50's.
wrong ---I said I read islamo nazi propaganda

You seem then to have given me the credit for writing the publications which you apparently read in the 60's.
nope----most of it was written by german nazis who had escaped---
so syria, egypt and some to argentina

It was not me. No one is going to be calling anyone islamo nazi when they are under ten years old unless sadly they come from a family which encourages this.
I did not call them "islamo-nazis" until I was past adolescence when I understood
them for what they were

You then claimed to have worked with people educated in my system. which you are now calling 'anglo saxon protestant'.
oh -----you are not white and not protestant? ok
That was not where I was educated. I may have been wrong about you saying you were a solicitor but I thought you said that in the thread about the killing of the journalist. It stretches my imagination that you could have been a Dr. God help your patients. Perhaps you have too many drams before you come on.
nope I don't drink and no longer practice medicine I IS OLD
I have parroted no islam nazi propaganda and you are a very sick and prejudiced person saying so.
you have

Should Israel have the death penalty for terrorists? What do you think.
maybe. i'm not sure. but they can't keep losing their young men due to population growth running into muslim stubborn stupidity causing sniper deaths and soldiers dying by sniper fire.
that just *again* fans the flames of war in the Palestinian territories.

Forum List

Back