CDZ Death penalty for terrorists?

Would the nature of the weapons involved, and the efficiency for killing people, have a bearing on defining the difference between the terrorist and the freedom fighter?

Would the WTC serve as an example on the efficiency of the weapons involved?

Would Hiroshima and Nagasaki also serve as examples to answer the question?

What makes them kill their own people? Islamic state is responsible for several recent deaths here.
Sorry. Not interested in Islamic state. That was not who you were talking about. Here is what you said

shoshi said:
Attacking civilians with rockets axes and knives is not freedom fighting. It is terrorism.

and I asked you why you thought they did that. That is what I still want an answer for.

Sorry. Not interested in Islamic state. That was not who you were talking about. Here is what you said

shoshi said:

and I asked you why you thought they did that. That is what I still want an answer for.
Because 1/3rd of Muslims (~300,000,000) they are mentally ill animals.

shoshi said:

Hamas do not want independent Palestine they want a Islamic empire. Read their charter. That is why. And yes i was talking about IS as well. They are responsible for several attacks.

You tell me why Muslims are murdering Muslims.
what I said was on topic what you said was not. I take it you have no answer. I suspect you have not looked. This is the big question that the EU was asking about Palestinians before 9/11.

what I said was on topic what you said was not. I take it you have no answer. I suspect you have not looked. This is the big question that the EU was asking about Palestinians before 9/11.
Europe is historically Christian and many Popes declared in their Canon for 1,000 years that the Jews would never have a homeland.

Europe is historically Christian and many Popes declared in their Canon for 1,000 years that the Jews would never have a homeland.
Oh and that was for just being curious. I get your hatred of Christians and there may be some justification for that but Western Europeans, who were the people we are talking about have, in the main, given up Christianity. You want to watch out for American Evangelical Christians. They have a primal goal and the end game of that includes the death of almost all Jews.

It really goes back to the old thing about having values in common. Israel could choose to look at what drives the Palestinians to such desperate ends or she can do nothing other than presenting them in a sub human way in the hope others would agree. When we are, as we are now living in a fascist world where truth has no meaning and facts have no factual content, values have no place. Prior to 9/11 we did and strongly. Prior to 9/11 it was the most important part of our psychology. Germany along with Europe have twice changed their position in a blink. Once was towards the Palestinians after 9/11 and the second was towards Russia around the time the Russia Troops went into Ukraine. I don't know what caused this either time but it is very strange when people suddenly change their viewpoint.

Hamas do not want independent Palestine they want a Islamic empire. Read their charter. That is why. And yes i was talking about IS as well. They are responsible for several attacks.
This is not true. Their original charter was taken from the Likud's charter but certainly was what we consider antisemetic. They brought out a new charter a few years ago written.

any way try out this man who happens to know Hamas.

The intent after 9/11 was to change Hamas who were thought of as Freedom fighters into being just like ISIS just as you have described. It wasn't true however. We possibly had entered the world 'after truth'

This is not true. Their original charter was taken from the Likud's charter but certainly was what we consider antisemetic. They brought out a new charter a few years ago written.

any way try out this man who happens to know Hamas.

The intent after 9/11 was to change Hamas who were thought of as Freedom fighters into being just like ISIS just as you have described. It wasn't true however. We possibly had entered the world 'after truth'

We withdrew from Gaza years ago. There is no occupation there. That was a mistake. Hamas has turned it into a terrorist state. There stated goal is creation of the Islamic empire. They are much like IS.

Want to hear from someone who knows Hamas personally?

are you allowed to do such childish name calling on this site. Do you think I would be bothered. No ability to debate. Just childish insults.
Do yourself a favor and see who attacked who first.
My question about why Muslims murder Muslims goes back before 1948 while your question is out of context.
The context includes why Muslims are a problem all over the world.
I am not expecting an honest answer from you but I will be pleasantly surprised if you attempt to address that fact.

Forum List

Back