DC National Guard Readies for Truckers

I

It will expose the democrats for the communists they are.
As for the ballot box, too risky. Democrats have demonstrated that they’ll cheat to any extent.
It will expose the democrats for the communists they are.

I don't think that is a deterrent. They don't care. They know they control 90% of the flow of information, they can spin it in any way they want. For the other 10%, they can just claim "fake news" over and over again.

Facebook and Twitter are an IMMENSESLY powerful tool for the left.

If that isn't enough, they always have fear as a weapon. You can see that weapon being wielded in Canada right now. You can see the beginnings of it here already.

Most people, when faced with losing their money, job, possessions, will cave to whatever demand made of them. Right now, the government of Canada wields that power, and so does our government.

When it comes to these truckers here in the u.s., they may be patriotic, and willing to stand up for what is right, I'm just afraid they are going to seriously regret it later down the line.

I don't think that is a deterrent. They don't care. They know they control 90% of the flow of information, they can spin it in any way they want. For the other 10%, they can just claim "fake news" over and over again.

Facebook and Twitter are an IMMENSESLY powerful tool for the left.

If that isn't enough, they always have fear as a weapon. You can see that weapon being wielded in Canada right now. You can see the beginnings of it here already.

Most people, when faced with losing their money, job, possessions, will cave to whatever demand made of them. Right now, the government of Canada wields that power, and so does our government.

When it comes to these truckers here in the u.s., they may be patriotic, and willing to stand up for what is right, I'm just afraid they are going to seriously regret it later down the line.
US gun laws aren’t as strict as Canada.

Is Pelosi going to call the, Biden Stormtroopers.

Fuck the left. The truckers should just strike and refuse to deliver to blue munis.

Let’s see you elitist scum grow and harvest your own food from FLYOVER STATES.

And? The fact that the press is mostly in the pocket of the left should be an indicator that this convoy isn't going to be shown in anything but a negative way.
I agree completely. Anyone who wants freedom from government interference is portrayed as a terrorist or traitor.

It'd be funny, if it weren't so dangerous to the US. People who want to be free are painted as fascists.

And morons believe it.

1645590582765.png

I agree completely. Anyone who wants freedom from government interference is portrayed as a terrorist or traitor.

It'd be funny, if it weren't so dangerous to the US. People who want to be free are painted as fascists.

And morons believe it.
By fascists.

Best put those troops in Ukraine where they are needed oh wait.. Protecting Biden's interest you would think is paramount in Ukraine, but then again he had Trump to deflect to on that one. Now it's on him, so let's see how bad he throws Ukraine under the bus now that he don't need them.

Let me know when you have signed up and volunteered to go to the Ukraine. Till then you are just a joke

Only when a Republican is President. Otherwise, dissent is treason.
Just because Trump was the greatest president sense kennedy who the CIA offed for not being part of the corrupt two party system which they have attempted on trump as well many times for the same reason,just because TRUMP was a great president,does not mean ALL republicans are. Both parties are corrupt and one in the same.you got to go way back to calvin coolidge before trump top find a conservative republican president.He was like kennedy and Trump as well and also faught for the people.

Forum List

Back