DC National Guard Readies for Truckers

Just what the fuck are U.S. independent truck driver's protesting? They have no mask or vaccine mandates. They must be losing money or are they like the people that lived off the government tit for months with their ppp loans? The teamster's say if they want to protest something to protest better working condition's and higher pay and get their asses on the road.

There are still mask mandates and vaccine mandate out there, for kids at schools, for military and Federal workers. Plus it doesn’t have to be just about WuFlu.

No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.
For what? They will be blocking nothing! Shall we start sending out $10,000 fines to each BLM protester as well?

See you at the rally.
Hope so. A dick like you would be sure to get your clock cleaned by a trucker there.

Just what the fuck are U.S. independent truck driver's protesting? They have no mask or vaccine mandates. They must be losing money or are they like the people that lived off the government tit for months with their ppp loans? The teamster's say if they want to protest something to protest better working condition's and higher pay and get their asses on the road.

They are protesting how Joe Potatohead is screwing up the country.

Things like tremendous inflation and high cost of fuel.

Will unarmed truckers who fall out of their cab and are lying face down be stalked and murdered by law enforcement?

What didn't work in Canada? Surely you weren't referring to his statement that government should talk to the truckers, as the Canadian government never even attempted to do that. Instead, Trudeau spent the first few weeks of the protest absent from the capitol or making public statements characterizing the protesters as Nazis, racists and criminals, before ultimately enacting the emergency powers for the first time in Canadian history and sending in the jackboots to stomp out the protest (literally).

If you mean the protest itself didn't work, I would disagree with you there. Several provinces lifted mandates and restrictions as the protest continued on throughout various parts of Canada. It also sparked similar protest convoys in other countries, and put the tyrants of the world on notice of just how fed up people are with all the Covid nonsense, and the extent to which people are prepared to organize and sacrifice property, jobs, time and money to demonstrate that they will no longer tolerate the neverending exercise of governmental power via arbitrary edicts and two-tiered enforcement.

If you doubt whether the litany of elected tyrants around the globe are getting the message and understand the implications to their very political existence, just look at all of the blue areas in our country that have all of the sudden decided to drop Covid restrictions in the past week or two, some for the first time since this all started back in 2020. Whether any of them will admit it or not, they absolutely realize how bad all of this looks on the Canadian govt and Trudeau, and do not want to be associated with that come election time.
If nothing else, the Canadian trucker protest has gotten leftists in Canada and the United States to openly embrace fascism.

Voters can't make a proper choice until the Democrats show the country who they really are
The choice is simple: Do you want freedom, or do you want tyranny?

As a reminder to the history-challenged leftists: You will NOT be in charge. You will NOT be given a plush corner office and a seat on the Politburo. You WILL work 72 hours a week in Glorious People's Tractor Factory #38 or you will be put in a mass grave.

A further prediction: You WILL continue to believe you will be in charge.

And that would be fine, but you're voting to destroy my country. I, and other normal people, would rather you didn't do that.

No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.

See you at the rally.
Send them a $10,000 fine for breaking what law?

So, contrary to most people, I'd stress to these truckers to not do this. At the end of the day, what do you expect to accomplish, and what do you think you will accomplish.

I don't see our government doing the horrible things that Canada is doing, but, if you think you are going to get the left to bend, you are mistaken. You'll likely end up in jail, or on a terrorist watch list, and lose your job and means to provide for your family.

All of that, and the left is still going to do what they want anyway. They'll just use the military and the police to remove you.

It sucks, but I just don't think it's going to accomplish anything, except giving the left more ammunition, and campaign ads, to use against Republicans, as if they needed any more of that.

The best way to win here is at the ballot box. The left is very good at their "get out the vote" campaigns. The right just need to do it better. Use what is happening in Canada against the left, and show the world that this is who they really are.

I'm afraid that another trucker convoy is just going to be bad press for you.

I
So, contrary to most people, I'd stress to these truckers to not do this. At the end of the day, what do you expect to accomplish, and what do you think you will accomplish.

I don't see our government doing the horrible things that Canada is doing, but, if you think you are going to get the left to bend, you are mistaken. You'll likely end up in jail, or on a terrorist watch list, and lose your job and means to provide for your family.

All of that, and the left is still going to do what they want anyway. They'll just use the military and the police to remove you.

It sucks, but I just don't think it's going to accomplish anything, except giving the left more ammunition, and campaign ads, to use against Republicans, as if they needed any more of that.

The best way to win here is at the ballot box. The left is very good at their "get out the vote" campaigns. The right just need to do it better. Use what is happening in Canada against the left, and show the world that this is who they really are.

I'm afraid that another trucker convoy is just going to be bad press for you.
It will expose the democrats for the communists they are.
As for the ballot box, too risky. Democrats have demonstrated that they’ll cheat to any extent.

What are they going to do? Arrest every truck driver driving on I-495?
They'll set checkpoints well outside the city and begin arresting truckers who try to get past them. It wouldn't surprise me to see staged violence so that they can REALLY get ugly to make a point.

I think there should be a national shutdown for two weeks. That'll get their attention.
Even a single week would get their attention. Most stores have only a 3 day supply before the shelves go bare. There would be some SERIOUS panic going on at 2 weeks.

What about truckers who have legit business beyond those points? Dems in DC want their deliveries.
I think it will depend on just how hard they want to hammer the "resisters". Overall, I'd say it would be best to just boycott the town as much as possible. Truckers wouldn't have as much fun but at least they wouldn't risk being jailed and losing their livelihood like many Canadian truckers are facing.

Forum List

Back