DC National Guard Readies for Truckers

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A

D.C. National Guard Members Told to Be Ready Ahead of Potential Truck Convoy​

Washington, DC National Guard members have received a notice to be prepared to assist local law enforcement ahead of a potential trucker convoy headed to the nation’s capital, according to two sources.

The notice, obtained by Breitbart News, stated that the D.C. National Guard Land Component Command will be “encamped” beginning February 22 “for forthcoming ‘Trucker protest.'” One source explained that the term “encamp” is similar to “occupy an area.”
Exclusive: D.C. National Guard Told to Be Ready Ahead of Truck Convoy

"The Truckers Are Coming....The Truckers Are Coming"

1645337928979.png

WE MUST PROTECT THE AMERICAN CAPITOL FROM AMERICANS

I guess no one would ever consider just TALKING to each other? You know, our gov and the trucks?

I had this crazy idea that, you know, we're both parts of the same team essential to the other?

Naw, 20,000 trucks to DC while they put up 45,000 troops armed with barricades, missile batteries and tanks. And while we're at it, bring in BLM, too. :smoke:

I guess no one would ever consider just TALKING to each other? You know, our gov and the trucks?

I had this crazy idea that, you know, we're both parts of the same team essential to the other?

Naw, 20,000 trucks to DC while they put up 45,000 troops armed with barricades, missile batteries and tanks. And while we're at it, bring in BLM, too. :smoke:

Didn't you get the memo? Government is GOD. Now bow down and kowtow before our masters like a good sleeping sheep.

D.C. National Guard Members Told to Be Ready Ahead of Potential Truck Convoy​

Exclusive: D.C. National Guard Told to Be Ready Ahead of Truck Convoy

"The Truckers Are Coming....The Truckers Are Coming"

View attachment 603843
If they don't want truckers in DC, then the truckers should simply boycott DC.

I've seen articles of people in DC complaining that store shelves were empty in DC. If they think that's bad, wait until they see what will happen if the truckers boycott DC.

I've seen articles of people in DC complaining that store shelves were empty in DC. If they think that's bad, wait until they see what will happen if the truckers boycott DC.
I think there should be a national shutdown for two weeks. That'll get their attention.

There is a pretty cool vid on instagram where a trucker says trucks should stay outa NYC.....said three days, stores totally empty.
Attention U.S. Truckers — How to starve out NYC in 4 days…

Didn't work in Canada, why try here?

"I guess no one would ever consider just TALKING to each other? You know, our gov and the trucks?"

The discourse would probably be more productive if they spoke to the truck drivers instead. Although now that I think about it, I betcha Biden could actually carry on a pretty interesting conversation with a semitruck, so maybe you're on to something there. :laugh:

Didn't work in Canada, why try here?
What didn't work in Canada? Surely you weren't referring to his statement that government should talk to the truckers, as the Canadian government never even attempted to do that. Instead, Trudeau spent the first few weeks of the protest absent from the capitol or making public statements characterizing the protesters as Nazis, racists and criminals, before ultimately enacting the emergency powers for the first time in Canadian history and sending in the jackboots to stomp out the protest (literally).

If you mean the protest itself didn't work, I would disagree with you there. Several provinces lifted mandates and restrictions as the protest continued on throughout various parts of Canada. It also sparked similar protest convoys in other countries, and put the tyrants of the world on notice of just how fed up people are with all the Covid nonsense, and the extent to which people are prepared to organize and sacrifice property, jobs, time and money to demonstrate that they will no longer tolerate the neverending exercise of governmental power via arbitrary edicts and two-tiered enforcement.

If you doubt whether the litany of elected tyrants around the globe are getting the message and understand the implications to their very political existence, just look at all of the blue areas in our country that have all of the sudden decided to drop Covid restrictions in the past week or two, some for the first time since this all started back in 2020. Whether any of them will admit it or not, they absolutely realize how bad all of this looks on the Canadian govt and Trudeau, and do not want to be associated with that come election time.

Last edited:
What didn't work in Canada? Surely you weren't referring to his statement that government should talk to the truckers, as the Canadian government never even attempted to do that. Instead, Trudeau spent the first few weeks of the protest absent from the capitol or making public statements characterizing the protesters as Nazis, racists and criminals, before ultimately enacting the emergency powers for the first time in Canadian history and sending in the jackboots to stomp out the protest (literally).

If you mean the protest itself didn't work, I would disagree with you there. Several provinces lifted mandates and restrictions as the protest continued on throughout various parts of Canada. It also sparked similar protest convoys in other countries, and put the tyrants of the world on notice of just how fed up people are with all the Covid nonsense, and the extent to which people are prepared to organize and sacrifice property, jobs, time and money to demonstrate that they will no longer tolerate the neverending exercise of governmental power via arbitrary edicts and two-tiered enforcement.

If you doubt whether the litany of elected tyrants around the globe are getting the message and understand the implications to their very political existence, just look at all of the blue areas in our country that have all of the sudden decided to drop Covid restrictions in the past week or two, some for the first time since this all started back in 2020. Whether any of them will admit it or not, they absolutely realize how bad all of this looks on the Canadian govt and Trudeau, and do not want to be associated with that come election time.
He ran and hid, like Nicolae Ceausescu at the get go. Signs of a true leader.

Never attempted to open dialog with the truckers, just made moves to crush them, protesting peacefully.

In reference to the blue areas, it's primary time and the dems know it. See what happens after the November elections in flu season.....Mask's/restrictions will be back.

He ran and hid, like Nicolae Ceausescu at the get go. Signs of a true leader.

Never attempted to open dialog with the truckers, just made moves to crush them, protesting peacefully.

In reference to the blue areas, it's primary time and the dems know it. See what happens after the November elections in flu season.....Mask's/restrictions will be back.

Yeah I wouldn't put it past any Dem politician to campaign on having lifted Covid restrictions (during campaign season), only to put them right back in place at the first possible opportunity after they've safely secured another term in office.

Forum List

Back