DC National Guard Readies for Truckers

I don't think so. American citizens have no guts.
According to their 2nd amendment beliefs, it would be a good time to bring their guns and rid the WH of tyranny.
Let's see how good they are.
You just denigrated anyone who sacrificed their lives defending this country and its constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.. ...

Last edited:
No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.

See you at the rally.
First Rule in Travel to D.C. Get a fucking map. Riding the 495 is a lousy way to spend a vacation.

Definitions are definitions.

Reality is reality.

By aligning with the ACTUAL left, conservatives could greatly enhance their political base.

By continuing to believe that the left is the problem rather than liberals/Democrats, conservatives leave themselves vulnerable, and make themselves appear foolish.
That's nice. Flounce off in a huff now.

yep, stock photos of Trump wall around the White House and the NG build up in the summer of BLM
Nope. Fake pictures of police from other events that you suggest Trump employed to surround a fence he put up.
You suggest you are 20 year proud and proud of military yet you hate the USA. You always bring up what you wife has to do or say about Covid. Reference to third parties not in attendance is Extremely Weak.
I consider you the primary fake on here and are nothing more than a disgruntled perpetual victim.

Nope. Fake pictures of police from other events that you suggest Trump employed to surround a fence he put up.

Nope, real pictures of the summer of 2020 in DC. Sorry they trigger you, but I cannot help that

You suggest you are 20 year proud and proud of military yet you hate the USA.

I do not suggest anything, I spent 20 years in the Marine Corp and the only thing I hate are people like you that put party before country.

I consider you the primary fake on here and are nothing more than a disgruntled perpetual victim.

I do not give a flying fuck what some mindless partisan drone that puts party before country considers me.

Nope, real pictures of the summer of 2020 in DC. Sorry they trigger you, but I cannot help that

I do not suggest anything, I spent 20 years in the Marine Corp and the only thing I hate are people like you that put party before country.

I do not give a flying fuck what some mindless partisan drone that puts party before country considers me.
Well you always got your cute buzz phrases like “party before country” to fall back on when In realiy I’m just putting thinking and fact before feelings and wishes. That’s what destabilizes you.

Well you always got your cute buzz phrases like “party before country” to fall back on when In realiy I’m just putting thinking and fact before feelings and wishes. That’s what destabilizes you.

You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass. You parrot your party talking points like your name is Polly.

Forum List

Back