DC National Guard Readies for Truckers

The choice is simple: Do you want freedom, or do you want tyranny?

As a reminder to the history-challenged leftists: You will NOT be in charge. You will NOT be given a plush corner office and a seat on the Politburo. You WILL work 72 hours a week in Glorious People's Tractor Factory #38 or you will be put in a mass grave.

A further prediction: You WILL continue to believe you will be in charge.

And that would be fine, but you're voting to destroy my country. I, and other normal people, would rather you didn't do that.
Democrats/liberals, not leftist.

Confussing Democrats with the left is like think the Nazis were all Jews.

Remember dissent Is the highest form of patriotism
I don't think so. American citizens have no guts.
According to their 2nd amendment beliefs, it would be a good time to bring their guns and rid the WH of tyranny.
Let's see how good they are.

Only black people can protest.
I'll be identifying as black that day.

1645671249294.png

Lock those Trump insurrectionists up. They, like their leader Trump, want to bring America to its knees.
Oh, if ONLY everybody would obey the government diktat without question or hesitation, this would be a perfect society!

Pray with Astrostar, everyone.

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

We've been through this before. I'm not interested in your weird, fringe definitions that only you agree with.
Definitions are definitions.

Reality is reality.

By aligning with the ACTUAL left, conservatives could greatly enhance their political base.

By continuing to believe that the left is the problem rather than liberals/Democrats, conservatives leave themselves vulnerable, and make themselves appear foolish.

No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.

See you at the rally.

So, in you’re leftist brain the only truckers on the beltway are protestors.
You morons deserve bare shelfs and toilet paper lines.

No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.

See you at the rally.

Our blue here in the US will not be as friendly and patient as those hippie Canadians up north. I hope these truckers realize that the kid gloves are off here in America by our men and women in blue.

Forum List

Back