DC National Guard Readies for Truckers

You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass. You parrot your party talking points like your name is Polly.
Man you go out of your way to prove my point via vacuous name calling emotionalism.
You are a fake who is immersed in perpetual victimhood and you hate those who pay for all your free stuff and the Country that supports you.

You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass. You parrot your party talking points like your name is Polly.
Take what I say and repeat it back on me because you cannot develop original thought.
Have you received your instruction today on what you should say and how you should feel about Covid

Man you go out of your way to prove my point via vacuous name calling emotionalism.
You are a fake who is immersed in perpetual victimhood and you hate those who pay for all your free stuff and the Country that supports you.

You seem to use words that you do not even know what they mean.

But I am sure they sound cool to all your buddies down at Wendy's.

Take what I say and repeat it back on me because you cannot develop original thought.

That is just what I said about you...why are you parroting my words.

Have you received your instruction today on what you should say and how you should feel about Covid

I am not a mindless partisan drone like you, thus I get no instructions and actually use my brain. You might wish to try that just once to see if you like it.

You seem to use words that you do not even know what they mean.

But I am sure they sound cool to all your buddies down at Wendy's.
Still the personal insult retorts. I am 1/3 owner of a Wendy’s so you are vaguely correct .
I made something out of my life while you play the role of vet who hates his country and the people that make it run.

Still the personal insult retorts.

You started them, if you cannot take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I am 1/3 owner of a Wendy’s so you are vaguely correct .

Is that what they call dropping fries these days?

I made something out of my life while you play the role of vet who hates his country and the people that make it run.

I would be more than happy to compare lives there little man. You keep parroting this lie about me hating the country, but it seems to be all you have left in you.

How sad

No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.

See you at the rally.
The state police of DC?

Real good. . .

No problem. The state police will simply drive around the entire beltway identifying each trucker, and then sending them notices of license suspension, and $10,000 per day fines in the mail.

See you at the rally.
State police in DC? I didn't know they had state police in Washington DC. Thanks for the info.

Once again, you are the one with the swastika for an avatar. Not sure what more needs to be said

Come now, surely you realize what his avatar is intending to symbolize? Do you only see the swastika, but not the rest of the image? To that end, I'm sure you don't actually believe that every image on the internet or in a book that depicts a swastika represents an endorsement of Nazism by the image source? That would make every history book, Wikipedia page, and online article depicting a swastika as associated with the evils of Nazism an endorsement of Nazism. That would be absurd. It would be one thing if you said the avatar image is in poor taste, or that you disagree with the intended meaning, but suggesting that it's an endorsement of Nazism by that poster is not clever, it rather comes off as dense or disingenuous, you can do better.

Last edited:
Every history book, Wikipedia page, and online article that depicts a swastika as associated with the evils of Nazism is not an endorsement of Nazism.

How many of the history books, Wikipedia pages, and online articles use the swastika as their symbol, the thing that set them apart and allows them to be recognized?

It would be one thing if you said it's in poor taste, but suggesting that avatar image represents an endorsement of Nazism is not clever, it rather comes off as either dense or disingenuous, you can do better.

I understand what they think they are doing, but I think it is BS. It would be like a Christian displaying a pentagram to make some cute statements about atheist. Nobody would go 'yeah, that makes sense"

Look at these American citizen's on the mall, and note the decency, the character, the peacefulness, the quality of the families looking on, and then think about where we've come from since then....

Think about what Obama did that caused so much suspicion and racial tensions, and think about what hollyweird had promoted, brainwashed, and instilled into American's who were following it like it was Lucifer himself, thus casting a spell upon them sadly with the people's acceptance of such spell's without the blinking of their eye's.

Think about the cultural degradation that has taken place since that historic moment and speech. It makes absolutely no sense how such prophetic words and character has been almost erased over time now.

Look into the eye's of hope, peace, and charity that was abundant amongst that crowd.

How did the demon's of today step in to wash away the unifying gain's that were made ? Otherwise how did this nation let it's guard down ? Who is causing the gains over 50+ year's to evaporate ???

Is it the white leftist constantly exploiting the people with race baiting tactics or maybe the radical activist black's stuck in the past ? Who ?

This nation needs to wake up fast. Division in the face of evil is a bad thing.. Nobody win's.

The new-Chinese regime will pull Tiennamin on the truckers. I guarantee it.

More effective would be to park the trucks safely away from Washington. And leave them parked for 30-days. Take a vacation. Or recreate by letting the air out of the tires of any truck caught in motion. It's not really all that hard to do. But to prevent whining about gun violence use bows and arrows. Then if anybody bitches attack them for their RACISM!

There are still mask mandates and vaccine mandate out there, for kids at schools, for military and Federal workers. Plus it doesn’t have to be just about WuFlu.

Damn straight. Canada dealt with those idiots and America will also.
Emergency orders by Castro Jr. Have been rescinded bank accounts unfrozen. Truckers won they exposed Castro Jr for who he is. A petty thug.

Forum List

Back