New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Texas Total2,933,558+91951,170+3983,31529,325,733
Far fewer than Leftard States.

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)
Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question.

I had to finally block that poster. They are a useless troll. Never stays on topic. Dont feed the troll!
Yeah, those sourced facts are pesky.

Go Texas! You're doing great!
Why are all Leftard States in restrictions?
Most states on both ends of the spectrum still have restrictions.

Different states have different population densities.

Don't you know that? Hasn't your universe told you that?

Go Texas! Keep getting those shots! You're doing great!
Again, why is Texas performing better than States with restrictions?

Fact is, cases rise due to masks and lockdowns. Ask New Yorkers and Michiganders.
Actually Fla and Texas are # 1 and 2 in NEW cases, well more than NY and Michigan. So as usual, your "fact" is a LIE.
You lie again. Mayo:
View attachment 490039
FAKE MAP!
Yeah, the Mayoclinic is a Trump 2024 supporter.
What a maroon.
From your Mayo Clinic source, as you can see the trend is UP for Texas since they opened up

More trends for Texas​

See how the average positive test rate have changed over time. The percent positive is shown as a seven-day average.
Average positive test rate
This data is subject to change.

Positive test rate (7-day average)​

View average positive test rate as a table
This data is subject to change.
DatePositive test rate
05/13/20216.38%
05/12/20216.16%
05/11/20215.96%
05/10/20215.67%
05/09/20215.35%
05/08/20215.12%
05/07/20215.08%
05/06/20215.08%
05/05/20215.13%
05/04/20215.29%
05/03/20215.42%
05/02/20215.49%
05/01/20215.56%
04/30/20215.54%
04/29/20215.49%
04/28/20215.54%
04/27/20215.59%
04/26/20215.70%
04/25/20215.81%
04/24/20215.92%
So what? Flu season. People are not dying like you Karen’s claimed they would 2 months ago.
People are not dying because of Biden getting people vaccinated, except in Texas and Fla.
People are not dying because of Biden getting people vaccinated, except in Texas and Fla.
The lies keep getting stupider and stupider.

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question.

I had to finally block that poster. They are a useless troll. Never stays on topic. Dont feed the troll!

I just told you: Population densities are different. Different states have different levels of restrictions in different areas of the state. And you guys are doing a great job of getting vaccinated.

Well, those of you who aren't hiding under your beds from the needles and the Nazis, anyway.

I just told you: Population densities are different. Different states have different levels of restrictions in different areas of the state. And you guys are doing a great job of getting vaccinated.

Well, those of you who aren't hiding under your beds from the needles and the Nazis, anyway.
Ah. So Michigan, Virginia, Colorado have higher density?
5B01E667-075D-41EF-93B6-045A50F92684.gif

View attachment 490052
Could be!

You're going to believe what you're going to believe. But I'm thankful that your state is doing well with its vaccinations.

You can't change that.

There are no COVID cases in Texas?

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Notice the Right can't admit the claim that Texas had NO Trump-45 virus cases is a LIE so they just make up some unproven BULLSHIT to change the subject to another LIE.

Thank God we don’t have to fight a war against a powerful enemy. Half this country cries like a baby about temporary accommodations required to reduce deaths. DDay would have been met with bitching on the right :
- How do we know DDay will work?
- Nazis are fake news they’ll be zero in France by this weekend
- Maybe we can shine light on the Nazis or inject them with disinfectant
- The invasion is a way to control you
- Dr Fauci funded Hitlers birth in a Germany lab

View attachment 490052
Could be!

You're going to believe what you're going to believe. But I'm thankful that your state is doing well with its vaccinations.

You can't change that.
Not my State. And thanks for validating you have no clue why every State can’t eliminate restrictions like Texas did 2 months ago.
Other than your love of being controlled that is.

Thank God we don’t have to fight a war against a powerful enemy. Half this country cries like a baby about temporary accommodations required to reduce deaths. DDay would have been met with bitching on the right :
- How do we know DDay will work?
- Nazis are fake news they’ll be zero in France by this weekend
- Maybe we can shine light on the Nazis or inject them with disinfectant
- The invasion is a way to control you
- Dr Fauci funded Hitlers birth in a Germany lab
TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE!

Yes, half this nation are submissive sheep who like being told how to run every detail of their lives.

View attachment 490052
Could be!

You can't change that.
Not my State. And thanks for validating you have no clue why every State can’t eliminate restrictions like Texas did 2 months ago.
I don't know the restrictions and conditions in other states, and I'm not willing to pretend I do, like you do.

And congratulations on the vaccination rate. Nice to see the numbers doing so well.

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Notice the Right can't admit the claim that Texas had NO Trump-45 virus cases is a LIE so they just make up some unproven BULLSHIT to change the subject to another LIE.
Now you need to lie and say I claimed there are zero cases in Texas. While your fellow sheeple claims there’s zero tests being conducted in Texas.
842B3BC4-28EE-4B30-B8FD-46737421399F.gif

View attachment 490052
Could be!

You can't change that.
I don't know the restrictions and conditions in other states, and I'm not willing to pretend I do, like you do.

And congratulations on the vaccination rate. Nice to see the numbers doing so well.
That’s because you’re a Leftard and therefore ignorant to what’s going on around the real world.

God bless President Joe and his vax campaign,
So far so good! We just need those afraid of a needle to butch up a bit.
I hate needles but the nurse chatted to me throughout and then gave me a "good boy" sticker afterwards. Nothing to be afraid of.
I GOT A LOLLIPOP
The conversation between you two suits you. So childishly simplistic it's laughable
Do you have something against lollipops? Are they commie?

View attachment 490052
Could be!

You can't change that.

That’s because your a Leftard and therefore ignorant to what’s going on around the real world.
Sure, okay.

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Now you need to lie and say I claimed there are zero cases in Texas. While your fellow sheeple claims there’s zero tests being conducted in Texas.
View attachment 490056
I said THE RIGHT and you ran in to defend THE RIGHT'S lie.

Forum List

Back