Day 60, No Restrictions Texas

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Any other stupid questions?
Prove the dead bodies of illegals died from the Trump-45 virus.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
Hilarious. You Leftards are totally ignorant to reality.
You have been destroyed on this thread in less than 30 minutes. I suggest you retreat to your safe space.

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)
Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question, child.
They lie all of the time, even on the most obvious issues. Pathological liars.

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
You have been destroyed on this thread in less than 30 minutes. I suggest you retreat to your safe space.
Hilarious. That’s why you can’t explain why you’ll get arrested for walking into a building without a mask.

Validates masks and shutdowns are useless, just let citizens take precautions as they deem necessary.
Government just loves to control people as much as possible and the submissive Karens love to be told how to run

What a pack of bullshit you just posted. If Texas were a country, it would be the #13th worst covid19 outbreak in the WORLD. The 51,000 deaths makes Texas #18 in the world for deaths.

INSTEAD OF POSTING REAL CHARTS AND GRAPHS, YOU POSTED PROJECTIONS.

51,000 DEATHS IN TEXAS IS SHAMEFUL AND TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, AND YOU'RE TOUTING IT AS A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT. YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!

Hilarious, even for a Karen. Those are not projections, and also include all of the infected illegals Biden let into our nation.

Now go have a 5 year old homeschooled kid tell you what per capita is and what it means.

Doubling down on stupid as usual. Including "infecting illegals" just demonstrates how you're pulling numbers out of your ass to try and make your case.

That's the Trump Cult to perfection. Your first move is to lie, and then to double down on the lie. If the Republican Party didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say. No one believes anything you post, because none of it is true.

Just the fact that you're claiming that 51,000 deaths - the 3rd highest in the country is a successful response to the pandemic, and demonstrates that lockdowns and masks don't work, shows what a craven fool you really are.

Had Abbott and DeSantis learned from what happened in New York and California, their death toll would be less than half what it is. Both should be arrested and charged with negligent homicide in their handling of this pandemic.

God bless President Joe and his vax campaign,
You are confused, because Joe and you should be thanking Trump for warped speed, and the right to try, and thanking him for his campaign to beat the virus with vaccine's. Trump the de-regulator not the over-regulator.
You must understand. The vaccine Joe got while Trump was President was because Joe was a citizen at the time and Trump played zero role in that event.

Dead bodies are tested.

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
Hilarious. That’s why you can’t explain why you’ll get arrested for walking into a building without a mask.

Can you link to a single credible case of someone being arrested for walking into a building without a mask?

AND YOU TUBE VIDEOS DON'T COUNT!!!

Fact is, cases rise due to masks and lockdowns. Ask New Yorkers and Michiganders.
Actually Fla and Texas are # 1 and 2 in NEW cases, well more than NY and Michigan. So as usual, your "fact" is a LIE.
You lie again. Mayo:
View attachment 490039
FAKE MAP!
Yeah, the Mayoclinic is a Trump 2024 supporter.
What a maroon.
From your Mayo Clinic source, as you can see the trend is UP for Texas since they opened up

More trends for Texas​

See how the average positive test rate have changed over time. The percent positive is shown as a seven-day average.
Average positive test rate
This data is subject to change.

Positive test rate (7-day average)​

View average positive test rate as a table
DatePositive test rate
05/13/20216.38%
05/12/20216.16%
05/11/20215.96%
05/10/20215.67%
05/09/20215.35%
05/08/20215.12%
05/07/20215.08%
05/06/20215.08%
05/05/20215.13%
05/04/20215.29%
05/03/20215.42%
05/02/20215.49%
05/01/20215.56%
04/30/20215.54%
04/29/20215.49%
04/28/20215.54%
04/27/20215.59%
04/26/20215.70%
04/25/20215.81%
04/24/20215.92%

Validates masks and shutdowns are useless, just let citizens take precautions as they deem necessary.
Government just loves to control people as much as possible and the submissive Karens love to be told how to run

What a pack of bullshit you just posted. If Texas were a country, it would be the #13th worst covid19 outbreak in the WORLD. The 51,000 deaths makes Texas #18 in the world for deaths.

INSTEAD OF POSTING REAL CHARTS AND GRAPHS, YOU POSTED PROJECTIONS.

51,000 DEATHS IN TEXAS IS SHAMEFUL AND TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, AND YOU'RE TOUTING IT AS A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT. YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!

Hilarious, even for a Karen. Those are not projections, and also include all of the infected illegals Biden let into our nation.

Now go have a 5 year old homeschooled kid tell you what per capita is and what it means.

Doubling down on stupid as usual. Including "infecting illegals" just demonstrates how you're pulling numbers out of your ass to try and make your case.

That's the Trump Cult to perfection. Your first move is to lie, and then to double down on the lie. If the Republican Party didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say. No one believes anything you post, because none of it is true.

Just the fact that you're claiming that 51,000 deaths - the 3rd highest in the country is a successful response to the pandemic, and demonstrates that lockdowns and masks don't work, shows what a craven fool you really are.

Had Abbott and DeSantis learned from what happened in New York and California, their death toll would be less than half what it is. Both should be arrested and charged with negligent homicide in their handling of this pandemic.
60 days, no restrictions.
Less cases per capita than almost all Leftard States with fascist restrictions.

Meanwhile in KKKanada you get arrested for just walking outside.

Tell us why Democrats blocked a bill requiring illegals test negative before being released onto our streets.

Homeland Security admits some illegal migrants aren't tested for COVID

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question.

I had to finally block that poster. They are a useless troll. Never stays on topic. Dont feed the troll!

Fact is, cases rise due to masks and lockdowns. Ask New Yorkers and Michiganders.
Actually Fla and Texas are # 1 and 2 in NEW cases, well more than NY and Michigan. So as usual, your "fact" is a LIE.
You lie again. Mayo:
View attachment 490039
FAKE MAP!
What a maroon.
From your Mayo Clinic source, as you can see the trend is UP for Texas since they opened up

More trends for Texas​

See how the average positive test rate have changed over time. The percent positive is shown as a seven-day average.

DatePositive test rate
05/13/20216.38%
05/12/20216.16%
05/11/20215.96%
05/10/20215.67%
05/09/20215.35%
05/08/20215.12%
05/07/20215.08%
05/06/20215.08%
05/05/20215.13%
05/04/20215.29%
05/03/20215.42%
05/02/20215.49%
05/01/20215.56%
04/30/20215.54%
04/29/20215.49%
04/28/20215.54%
04/27/20215.59%
04/26/20215.70%
04/25/20215.81%
04/24/20215.92%
So what? Flu season. People are not dying like you Karen’s claimed they would 2 months ago.

Dead bodies are tested.

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.

Can you link to a single credible case of someone being arrested for walking into a building without a mask?

AND YOU TUBE VIDEOS DON'T COUNT!!!
Why are all Leftards totally ignorant of the real world?

There are no COVID cases in Texas?

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Texas Total2,933,558+91951,170+3983,31529,325,733

Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question.

I had to finally block that poster. They are a useless troll. Never stays on topic. Dont feed the troll!
Yeah, those sourced facts are pesky.

Go Texas! You're doing great!

Yeah, those sourced facts are pesky.

Go Texas! You're doing great!
Why are all Leftard States in restrictions?

OK, then why isn’t every State totally open like Texas then?
Because most states are not as STUPID as Texas and don't want to be among the top 5 in NEW deaths every day.
Pffft, many state's had been open since day one, and yes they got hit, and they had deaths, but no where near the amount of deaths or problem's in which the locked down state's had... That's what the numbers are saying right ??

It best for individuals to take precautions due to the science, and due to the proper information given them, but to lock down state's until it breaks their economies, and kill's the American spirit, uhhhh it was probably more political in my opinion than it was safety.

If it is found out as such, then the arrest of the perpetrators should be forthright and coming. Bankrupt economies out of fear or for some sort of political agenda's involved ? Not good.

You lie again. Mayo:
View attachment 490039
FAKE MAP!
What a maroon.

More trends for Texas​

DatePositive test rate
05/13/20216.38%
05/12/20216.16%
05/11/20215.96%
05/10/20215.67%
05/09/20215.35%
05/08/20215.12%
05/07/20215.08%
05/06/20215.08%
05/05/20215.13%
05/04/20215.29%
05/03/20215.42%
05/02/20215.49%
05/01/20215.56%
04/30/20215.54%
04/29/20215.49%
04/28/20215.54%
04/27/20215.59%
04/26/20215.70%
04/25/20215.81%
04/24/20215.92%
So what? Flu season. People are not dying like you Karen’s claimed they would 2 months ago.
People are not dying because of Biden getting people vaccinated, except in Texas and Fla.

OK, then why isn’t every State totally open like Texas then?
Because most states are not as STUPID as Texas and don't want to be among the top 5 in NEW deaths every day.
Per capita, less deaths per day than almost all States.
Including the infected illegals Biden keeps letting in.
Illegals are LESS infected than Texans, and Texas and Fla underreport their cases and deaths and yet still lead the US in NEW deaths and cases.
Now this is total BS Ed, but you don't gaf about facts.

ILLEGALS come into our country, (THANKS JOE!)
They should be tested or vaxxed before they step one foot into US soil.

If you don't agree with me, then stfu.

Forum List

Back