New York Times: Biden's Incapable of Making Decisions

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
As more info leaks out on biden it is going to be more difficult for the MSM to defend the indefensible.

You really want Kamel Toe in the Oval Office?
You think that someone with no political skills and negative political capital can get anything at all done?
Have you checked out the braindead Congress lately?
There are still Manchin and Sinema in the Senate....Scary as hell that it has to come down to those two clowns, but there's where the political skills and capital come in....And Kameltoe has nothing.

You really want Kamel Toe in the Oval Office?
She cannot be worse than biden.......getting rid of biden will do incredible damage to the democratic party as it will expose how they knowingly foisted a incompetent presidential candidate on the American people.
What the hell has the US come to?!

We are in the worst crisis in our history.....yet the democrats refuse to face up to what they have done.

As more info leaks out on biden it is going to be more difficult for the MSM to defend the indefensible.

Kind of makes you wonder if the first use of the 25th Amendment may not be that far off. Is the first volley in preparing the public?

Kind of makes you wonder if the first use of the 25th Amendment may not be that far off. Is the first volley in preparing the public?

I personally think they're trying to prop him up to get past the 2-year mark, so Kameltoe can be eligible to run two more cycles....Though I don't know how they believe someone so inept and unlikable could win the first election, let alone a second.

I personally think they're trying to prop him up to get past the 2-year mark, so Kameltoe can be eligible to run two more cycles....Though I don't know how they believe someone so inept and unlikable could win the first election, let alone a second.

I don't see him making it that long, physically or mentally.

I don't see him making it that long, physically or mentally.

I don't either....The amphetamines thy have him hopped up on are sure to accelerate the dementia.

Then, we have this info. I guess the lefts are making their moves now.

Joe Biden has a 'short fuse' behind closed doors and gets impatient when aides can't answer his questions as he's 'obsessed with getting every detail' before making a decision
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9582639/Biden-short-fuse-hes-obsessed-getting-making-decision.html

If you bothered to read the link in the OP, you'd know that was addressed and not in such a flattering light.

Last edited:

I am not trying to bad mouth prez Biden but being the prez of a Bingo hall would probably tax his capabilities. It's REALLY tragic to see our American constituency voting for these over the hill geriatrics. I'd suggest for Americans to support candidates for ALL political offices that are under 50 yrs of age & preferably closer to 40 yrs of age.

Forum List

Back