Day 60, No Restrictions Texas

I was having a conversation about all of this with my mom the other day.

She watches too much TEE VEE, and reads too much establishment news sources, with very little awareness of how the establishment manipulates folks reality.
We are NOT living in an objective, science based reality. So. . . this comparative analysis of this state, or that state, do this well, or even a "pandemic," or "epidemic," based on cases, when historically, it used to be based on deaths? It's all a white wash of perception management.

The Definition of “Pandemic” has been Altered​

"
  • In recent years and months, the long-held definitions of three words all changed, with immense ramifications for public health policy in the midst of COVID-19
  • WHO’s original definition of a pandemic from May 1, 2009, specified simultaneous epidemics worldwide “with enormous numbers of deaths and illnesses”; this definition was changed in the month leading up to the 2009 swine flu pandemic, removing the severity and high mortality criteria
  • COVID-19 vaccines are technically gene therapies and did not meet the definition of vaccine, until Merriam-Webster’s vaccine definition was recently changed to — conveniently — include a description of the experimental gene therapies
  • From June 2020 to November 2020, WHO changed their definition of herd immunity to imply that it’s a concept that only applies to vaccination, not naturally acquired immunity gained from prior infection
  • The implication for society is that by putting out this false information, they’re attempting to change your perception of what’s true and not true, and perverting science in the process
<snip>

. . .WHO Changed Definition of Herd Immunity​

In June 2020, WHO’s definition of herd immunity, posted on one of their COVID-19 Q&A pages, was in line with the widely accepted concept that has been the standard for infectious diseases for decades. Here’s what it originally said, courtesy of the Internet Archive’s Wayback machine:12

“Herd immunity is the indirect protection from an infectious disease that happens when a population is immune either through vaccination or immunity developed through previous infection.”

It should be noted that “immunity developed through previous infection” is the way it has worked since humans have been alive. Your immune system isn’t designed to get vaccines. It’s designed to work in response to exposure to an infectious agent. Apparently, according to WHO, that’s no longer the case. In October 2020, here’s their updated definition of herd immunity, which is now “a concept used for vaccination”:13

“‘Herd immunity’, also known as ‘population immunity’, is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached. Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it.

Vaccines train our immune systems to create proteins that fight disease, known as ‘antibodies’, just as would happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question and passing it on, breaking any chains of transmission.”

On Twitter, research analyst Heather Taylor posted a screenshot with the two definitions — one from June 9, 2020, and the other from November 13, 2020 — clearly changed to imply that herd immunity, over the course of several months, suddenly became a concept that only applies to vaccination. “This still astounds me,” she wrote.14 Indeed, it’s a blatant corruption of science. . . . "

Last edited:
There are no COVID cases in Texas?

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Texas Total2,933,558+91951,170+3983,31529,325,733
Far fewer than Leftard States.
Notice the Right can't admit the claim that Texas had NO Trump-45 virus cases is a LIE so they just make up some unproven BULLSHIT to change the subject to another LIE.
Now you need to lie and say I claimed there are zero cases in Texas. While your fellow sheeple claims there’s zero tests being conducted in Texas.
View attachment 490056
I said THE RIGHT and you ran in to defend THE RIGHT'S lie.
Lie? Texas removing all restrictions two months ago has had zero impact on ChiCom Flu deaths.
Fact.

Thank God we don’t have to fight a war against a powerful enemy. Half this country cries like a baby about temporary accommodations required to reduce deaths. DDay would have been met with bitching on the right :
- How do we know DDay will work?
- Nazis are fake news they’ll be zero in France by this weekend
- Maybe we can shine light on the Nazis or inject them with disinfectant
- The invasion is a way to control you
- Dr Fauci funded Hitlers birth in a Germany lab
TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE!

Yes, half this nation are submissive sheep who like being told how to run every detail of their lives.

2 weeks to flatten the curve is a punchline now. what fucking morons.

She watches too much TEE VEE, and read's too much establishment news sources, with very little awareness of how the establishment manipulates folks reality.
We are NOT living in an objective, science based reality. So. . . this comparaitive analysis of this state, or that state, do this well, or even a "pandemic," or "epidemic," based on cases, when historically, it used to be based on deaths? It's all a white wash of perception management.

"
  • In recent years and months, the long-held definitions of three words all changed, with immense ramifications for public health policy in the midst of COVID-19
  • WHO’s original definition of a pandemic from May 1, 2009, specified simultaneous epidemics worldwide “with enormous numbers of deaths and illnesses”; this definition was changed in the month leading up to the 2009 swine flu pandemic, removing the severity and high mortality criteria
  • COVID-19 vaccines are technically gene therapies and did not meet the definition of vaccine, until Merriam-Webster’s vaccine definition was recently changed to — conveniently — include a description of the experimental gene therapies
  • From June 2020 to November 2020, WHO changed their definition of herd immunity to imply that it’s a concept that only applies to vaccination, not naturally acquired immunity gained from prior infection
  • The implication for society is that by putting out this false information, they’re attempting to change your perception of what’s true and not true, and perverting science in the process
<snip>

In June 2020, WHO’s definition of herd immunity, posted on one of their COVID-19 Q&A pages, was in line with the widely accepted concept that has been the standard for infectious diseases for decades. Here’s what it originally said, courtesy of the Internet Archive’s Wayback machine:12

“Herd immunity is the indirect protection from an infectious disease that happens when a population is immune either through vaccination or immunity developed through previous infection.”

It should be noted that “immunity developed through previous infection” is the way it has worked since humans have been alive. Your immune system isn’t designed to get vaccines. It’s designed to work in response to exposure to an infectious agent. Apparently, according to WHO, that’s no longer the case. In October 2020, here’s their updated definition of herd immunity, which is now “a concept used for vaccination”:13

“‘Herd immunity’, also known as ‘population immunity’, is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached. Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it.

Vaccines train our immune systems to create proteins that fight disease, known as ‘antibodies’, just as would happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question and passing it on, breaking any chains of transmission.”

On Twitter, research analyst Heather Taylor posted a screenshot with the two definitions — one from June 9, 2020, and the other from November 13, 2020 — clearly changed to imply that herd immunity, over the course of several months, suddenly became a concept that only applies to vaccination. “This still astounds me,” she wrote.14 Indeed, it’s a blatant corruption of science. . . . "
Exactly. Now the Karen’s think it’s the governments job to keep everyone from ever getting sick.

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
Notice the Right can't admit the claim that Texas had NO Trump-45 virus cases is a LIE so they just make up some unproven BULLSHIT to change the subject to another LIE.
Now you need to lie and say I claimed there are zero cases in Texas. While your fellow sheeple claims there’s zero tests being conducted in Texas.
View attachment 490056
Lie? Texas removing all restrictions two months ago has had zero impact on ChiCom Flu deaths.
Fact.
BULLSHIT!

She watches too much TEE VEE, and read's too much establishment news sources, with very little awareness of how the establishment manipulates folks reality.
We are NOT living in an objective, science based reality. So. . . this comparaitive analysis of this state, or that state, do this well, or even a "pandemic," or "epidemic," based on cases, when historically, it used to be based on deaths? It's all a white wash of perception management.

"
<snip>

Exactly. Now the Karen’s think it’s the governments job to keep everyone from ever getting sick.
The war on death has replaced the war on drugs and the war on terror.

This one? Of course, can never be won. It is insane.

And if you question the government and its lackeys motives on this crusade. . . you are a "terrorist."

LIAR!
From your own link:
CountyTotal
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Active
Cases
Total
Tests
View attachment 490056
Fact.
BULLSHIT!
Facts never get in the way of you Leftards.
Why does the Left hate science?

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Any other stupid questions?
Prove the dead bodies of illegals died from the Trump-45 virus.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
Hilarious. You Leftards are totally ignorant to reality.
You have been destroyed on this thread in less than 30 minutes. I suggest you retreat to your safe space.
Hilarious. That’s why you can’t explain why you’ll get arrested for walking into a building without a mask.

Can you link to a single credible case of someone being arrested for walking into a building without a mask?

AND YOU TUBE VIDEOS DON'T COUNT!!!
Why are all Leftards totally ignorant of the real world?
Its great that the police are enforcing this and keeping us all safe. I know folk who work at one of those stores and they will appreciate the efforts to protect them from dickheads.

Validates masks and shutdowns are useless, just let citizens take precautions as they deem necessary.
Government just loves to control people as much as possible and the submissive Karens love to be told how to run their lives.
View attachment 490033 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
No state mandated restrictions. Still some local foolishness. I see some foreign morons are applauding the as yet to be proven for effectiveness inoculations for a decline that was well underway before they were widespread

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Any other stupid questions?
Prove the dead bodies of illegals died from the Trump-45 virus.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
Hilarious. You Leftards are totally ignorant to reality.
You have been destroyed on this thread in less than 30 minutes. I suggest you retreat to your safe space.
Hilarious. That’s why you can’t explain why you’ll get arrested for walking into a building without a mask.

Can you link to a single credible case of someone being arrested for walking into a building without a mask?

AND YOU TUBE VIDEOS DON'T COUNT!!!
Why are all Leftards totally ignorant of the real world?

I guess I should have been more specific. None of these arrests occurred in the USA, now did they, Fool????

This is a discussion of what happened in Texas is it not? Other than your usual level of stupidity combined with your basic dishonesty, what would ever make you think that arrests which took place in Great Britain were pertinent to a discussion about the USA or Texas?

Keep on digging. You'll hit a pertinent fact eventually.

God bless President Joe and his vax campaign,
Biden's distribution strategy is saving lives. No doubt.

Biden should be in prison.
View attachment 490045

So should your blob.
Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 8.46.46 AM.png

Is that why Leftist States are in lockdown?
Such as?
What do you mean such as? Texas has zero restrictions.
What states are on "lockdown" fuckface?

PS: Most businesses in Texas still require masks for entry as of last week. Wal*Marts, Walgreens, etc...

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)
You're kicking his ass. Admittedly though, he's making it pretty easy.

Such as?

PS: Most businesses in Texas still require masks for entry as of last week. Wal*Marts, Walgreens, etc...
Um, no they don't.

Such as?

Um, no they don't.
Umm yes they do.

I was there last week. You're simply lying. As always.

Such as?

Um, no they don't.
Umm yes they do.

I was there last week. You're simply lying. As always.
People were walking around without masks in Walmart this time last year, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back