Day 60, No Restrictions Texas

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Any other stupid questions?
Prove the dead bodies of illegals died from the Trump-45 virus.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

God bless President Joe and his vax campaign,
Biden's distribution strategy is saving lives. No doubt.

Biden should be in prison.
C1F5B262-DF77-46C0-BE7A-06772763536D.gif

Yes they don't count covid cases.

You posted an article from 3 months ago with content anout LAST SUMMER? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why lie? What is in it for you to lie about Texas doing just fine?

Thee have been numerous large crowd events in Texas and Florida in the past month....have we seen a spike of cases and deaths?

IT IS OVER....GO BACK TO YOUR LIVES, YOU WEIRDO COMMIES.

You posted an article from 3 months ago with content anout LAST SUMMER? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thee have been numerous large crowd events in Texas and Florida in the past month....have we seen a spike of cases and deaths?

And they still don't count covid cases.

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?

Hilarious lies. It’s all you fascist have.

Remember last year when Trump had a rally and within 6 hours all of MSM was saying there’s a huge spike in cases because of it?

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.

There are no COVID cases in Texas?

I will ask again....why lie? What is in it for you personally?

I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)
Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question, child.

Dead bodies are tested.

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
Hilarious. You Leftards are totally ignorant to reality.

Forum List

Back