Day 60, No Restrictions Texas

God bless President Joe and his vax campaign,
So far so good! We just need those afraid of a needle to butch up a bit.
If Joe’s efforts are to credit, why are Leftard States still under Nazi control?
There are Nazis in control of states? In America?

What radio show and/or website told you that?
So why is NY and CA in lockdowns?
Describe the "lockdowns". Both states have eased restrictions.
Ah, dancing.
There’s good reason you refuse to answer.

If Joe’s efforts are to credit, why are Leftard States still under Nazi control?

6 cops arresting a lone surfer on a beach makes every tyrant smile.
You didn't answer my question.
I asked first. Why?
I'd answer your question if you could point out the Nazis in control of states. I'm not aware of any.

Point them out, and I'll check it out.

Since we both know that there aren't any, I won't expect a straight answer. I know not to take you guys seriously.

6 cops arresting a lone surfer on a beach makes every tyrant smile.
You didn't answer my question.
I asked first. Why?
I'd answer your question if you could point out the Nazis in control of states. I'm not aware of any.

Point them out, and I'll check it out.

Since we both know that there aren't any, I won't expect a straight answer. I know not to take you guys seriously.
Of course you think 6 armed cops need to arrest a lone surfer, you think that’s a good and functional government.

OK, then why isn’t every State totally open like Texas then?
Because most states are not as STUPID as Texas and don't want to be among the top 5 in NEW deaths every day.
Per capita, less deaths per day than almost all States.
Including the infected illegals Biden keeps letting in.
Illegals are LESS infected than Texans, and Texas and Fla underreport their cases and deaths and yet still lead the US in NEW deaths and cases.

Fact is, cases rise due to masks and lockdowns. Ask New Yorkers and Michiganders.
Actually Fla and Texas are # 1 and 2 in NEW cases, well more than NY and Michigan. So as usual, your "fact" is a LIE.
A. Cases are irrelevant. People getting sick for a week is not a function of a government.

B. Have a 5 year old homeschooler explain to you what per capita is and why it’s important.

OK, then why isn’t every State totally open like Texas then?
Because most states are not as STUPID as Texas and don't want to be among the top 5 in NEW deaths every day.
Per capita, less deaths per day than almost all States.
Including the infected illegals Biden keeps letting in.
Illegals are LESS infected than Texans, and Texas and Fla underreport their cases and deaths and yet still lead the US in NEW deaths and cases.
How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.

Can anyone point out the American states that are under control of Nazis? Weatherman2020 doesn't want to tell me. Maybe it's a secret.
Shitforbrains plays his stupid games because he knows Texas being wide open and NO restrictions for 60 days blows his justification for fascist control out of the water.
Aw, now he's all emotional and lashing out.

Don't worry, slugger. I never expect you guys to back up your words.

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
You STUPID assholes are too STUPID to see just how STUPID your claims are! :rofl::lmao:

Can anyone point out the American states that are under control of Nazis? Weatherman2020 doesn't want to tell me. Maybe it's a secret.
Shitforbrains plays his stupid games because he knows Texas being wide open and NO restrictions for 60 days blows his justification for fascist control out of the water.
Aw, now he's all emotional and lashing out.

Don't worry, slugger. I never expect you guys to back up your words.
Says Shitforbrains all pissed off because Texans enjoy freedom while you wear 2 face diapers driving alone in your car.

Fact is, cases rise due to masks and lockdowns. Ask New Yorkers and Michiganders.
Actually Fla and Texas are # 1 and 2 in NEW cases, well more than NY and Michigan. So as usual, your "fact" is a LIE.
You lie again. Mayo:
1621164711397.png

Forum List

Back