Dangers Of Marijuana

Yes it is. But there is one caveat to that statement. People drink without getting drunk. If someone smokes weed and doesn't get stoned, they are pissed off.

It depends

I will micro dose a little all day long without getting really high

my wife is more easily tolerated when IM high....I just laugh at her then but I dont smoke that shit anymore....its for losers
there are many pretty successful people who smoke it.....losers are ones like you who smoked it, but then the spouse tells you no you cant anymore, its for losers.....so now its for losers because she wont let you smoke it anymore.........

Smoked weed during my college days but never became addicted. It is a harmless drug to most people.

There's a big difference between a weed smoker and a junkie.
The effect of different substances and all addictions including compulsive obsessive behaviors will vary from person to person. All I'm saying here is that marijuana use is not safe for everybody and it can be addictive.

I call it a kid's drug. Alcohol is more harmful.

I smoke occasionally. The younger folks are more drinkers around here. You know, bragging about how much they can drink.

I find that weed is a much better buzz. I have not done anything stupid when high, like I did when I was drunk (long ago).

Kid's drug? Nah, I think more grownups are favoring weed.

I smoke occasionally. The younger folks are more drinkers around here. You know, bragging about how much they can drink.

I find that weed is a much better buzz. I have not done anything stupid when high, like I did when I was drunk (long ago).

Kid's drug? Nah, I think more grownups are favoring weed.

Yet another reason I think marijuana is better than alcohol. Alcohol lowers a person's inhibitions to the point where they would do lots of things drunk that they would never consider doing when they are sober.

Marijuana on the other hand? Doesn't lower your inhibitions, just gives you a brighter view of the world and you feel happier about being here. If a person wouldn't do something sober, they won't do it stoned either.

Forum List

Back