Bad News for Deep State: Judge Denies Dismissal of Lawsuit That Government Censored, Instead Grants Expedited Discovery

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Washington, DC (May 7, 2024) – Today, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas deniednearly all of the government’s motion to dismiss NCLA’s lawsuit, The Daily Wire, The Federalist, Texas v. State Dept., which alleges massive violations of free speech and press rights. The Court also grantedNCLA’s request for expedited discovery and rejected the government’s request to transfer venue to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

This will be interesting. We all know of an avalanche of evidence the government had people censoring others.

First witness should be Elon.

Washington, DC (May 7, 2024) – Today, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas deniednearly all of the government’s motion to dismiss NCLA’s lawsuit, The Daily Wire, The Federalist, Texas v. State Dept., which alleges massive violations of free speech and press rights. The Court also grantedNCLA’s request for expedited discovery and rejected the government’s request to transfer venue to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

This will be interesting. We all know of an avalanche of evidence the government had people censoring others.

bring it on. i'd love to see more evidence and less whining.

bring it on. i'd love to see more evidence and less whining.
You spelled winning wrong.
1715168807727.jpeg

Requesting social media remove posts is not censorship. It is a request.

They will have to prove Trump's administration promised retaliation for inaction and that would be difficult to prove even if Trump's staff did, which I seriously doubt.

I don't think Trump is too concerned about this.

Requesting social media remove posts is not censorship. It is a request.

They will have to prove Trump's administration promised retaliation for inaction and that would be difficult to prove even if Trump's staff did, which I seriously doubt.

I don't think Trump is too concerned about this.
Good to know Trump can threaten social media starting next January.

Forum List

Back