Back pain has spread

I told you this in another thread you started...............

Go see a chiropractor. While many people consider them to be "quacks" or "witch doctors", there are people in my own household who swear by them, and seeing the results that they have gotten, I'm thinking about going and seeing their doc myself.

It's not that expensive, takes only a little bit of time, and you could very well end up feeling much better in a very short time without having to resort to pain killers.

I told you this in another thread you started...............

Go see a chiropractor. While many people consider them to be "quacks" or "witch doctors", there are people in my own household who swear by them, and seeing the results that they have gotten, I'm thinking about going and seeing their doc myself.

It's not that expensive, takes only a little bit of time, and you could very well end up feeling much better in a very short time without having to resort to pain killers.
Thx

My back pain has only been on my right side

The last few days it has expanded to my left

I am going to see my doctor next week

I guess I will quit working out
I went to see the doctor back in June 2022, because i was having sciatic nerve pain running down my right side, also which i had been seeing a Chiropractor for over a year. They needed to give me shots to locate what disk was causing the problem, even after i told them that my L5 disk was taken out and it was supposed to fuse. So for the next 6 months they tested, gave shots, Xray, MRI, CTscan, and finally in Dec 2022 i went under the knife. Here are a couple of pics of the end result. I no longer have pain running down my leg, but some stiffness at the operation site, which is to be expected after 1 month. I have titanium cage around the L3,L4,L5 area with screws holding it in place. It took 5 hours(doc predicted 3) to complete the operation.

Back .jpg

side.jpg

My back is healthy.

I have never heard the term "full Masada". WTF is "full Masada"?

I went to see the doctor back in June 2022, because i was having sciatic nerve pain running down my right side, also which i had been seeing a Chiropractor for over a year. They needed to give me shots to locate what disk was causing the problem, even after i told them that my L5 disk was taken out and it was supposed to fuse. So for the next 6 months they tested, gave shots, Xray, MRI, CTscan, and finally in Dec 2022 i went under the knife. Here are a couple of pics of the end result. I no longer have pain running down my leg, but some stiffness at the operation site, which is to be expected after 1 month. I have titanium cage around the L3,L4,L5 area with screws holding it in place. It took 5 hours(doc predicted 3) to complete the operation.

View attachment 749228

View attachment 749229

OMG !!!!

I Am no doctor but from those pictures I can clearly see the problem. VERY obvious to me.

You sir., have a spooky , scary ghost in your back

OMG !!!!

I Am no doctor but from those pictures I can clearly see the problem. VERY obvious to me.

You sir., have a spooky , scary ghost in your back
That is the big fix you are looking at. No more pain running down the leg, lots of time to heal though. I wanted to get it done back in June but Hospitals must milk the system before they do the final remedy.

That is the big fix you are looking at. No more pain running down the leg, lots of time to heal though. I wanted to get it done back in June but Hospitals must milk the system before they do the final remedy.

You see my pain is localized and the doctors wont do any major surgery

They cannot help me

I am seeing a PT now.. HE is jewish.. I think :rolleyes:

Weight
Cholesterol LDL and HDL
B.Pressure
Alcohol
Exercise- amount in time and type per day
Liver scan result
Lumbar .L1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 scan result .
Hip joint replacements ?

Step one .