Biden Pardons Thousands of Recreational Marijuana Users For Christmas

Minor problem: I've never been a Democrat, nor could I be. Too many disagreements.

I usually vote third party, and have only voted Democrat against the Orange Cult™.
I said people "like you" Mac. I meant other pussies, obviously. I couldn't care less who you vote for.

I said people "like you" Mac. I meant other pussies, obviously. So you a Manchin guy? If Biden is too aggressive a progressive for you who's your ideal candidate?
You sure do like to insult. Another similarity you have with those you loathe.

I don't have an ideal candidate. If Trump runs, I'll vote Dem. If he doesn't, I'll pick the best third party candidate.

I assume you'll obediently vote Dem regardless.

You sure do like to insult. Another similarity you have with those you loathe.
Except I'm much better at it. Don't lump me in with those amateurs. They're still showing their ass and then calling the people who happen to be in view, "gay".
I don't have an ideal candidate. If Trump runs, I'll vote Dem. If he doesn't, I'll pick the best third party candidate.

I assume you'll obediently vote Dem regardless.
Does it seem as if I do anything obediently, Mac? My people aren't built for obedience. Until we get some real warriors in there I vote for the least racist white.

Except I'm much better at it. Don't lump me in with those amateurs. They're still showing their ass and then calling the people who happen to be in view, "gay".

Does it seem as if I do anything obediently, Mac? My people aren't built for obedience. Until we get some real warriors in there I vote for the least racist white.
Will you support that child in your avatar getting a sex change?

Didn't he do this once before?

Regardless, it is an extremely small number of people, and it is phony as well. As we all know more than90% of convictions are the result of a plea bargain - a guilty plea. NO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER in the past fifty years has pursued anyone for suspicion of carrying (or using) a small amount of MJ. It would be a waste of time and resources. So these convicted persons were apprehended for more serious violations (possession of MJ with intent to sell/deliver), but the evidence was not as strong as the prosecution would like, so they pleaded guilty to possession of a small amount.

These people are not hippies who were smoking dope at a frat party. They are criminals who copped a plea.

Not that I give a shit.

I have always wondered about the studies of MJ use. They all come to the conclusion that regular users are lethargic individuals, or some such thing. But in my experience as a Yoot, that's exactly the sort of people who smoked dope. There were no Electrical Engineer majors who were toking out on their weekends...if you get my drift. The MJ didn't make them lethargic; that's the way they were before MJ.

I think Pot was accidentally made illegal in the Prohibition Legislation.

It needs to be legalized or, at the very least, decriminalized.

Marijuana and Abortion have done more harm to Republicans and, ergo, America, than any other thing they ever stood for. And -- It is stupid, it is beyond stupid for them to take the stance they have had over the years against both.

Just simply stupid.

Biden has issued an unconditional pardon to any lawful US residents who were convicted of simple possession of marijuana, attempted simple possession of marijuana, or use of marijuana under DC's controlled substances act.

Interestingly, he did not pardon people who were illegal at the time of their conviction...

Rationale is that the convictions hold people back.

This appears to be another example of Biden trying to play both sides of an issue again (like funding Israel, Iran and Palestine simultaneously).

Earlier this year, under Biden's orders, HHS recommended rescheduling, but keeping marijuana federally illegal for all but medical or research purposes...

The two policies conflict - arbitrary pardons for past offenders while keeping the crime on the books? - Make up your mind; seems to be primarily an attempt to get votes.
It gives him rah rah rah headlines. Meanwhile, most MJ convictions are in state courts where the so called pardon will have no effect. But, the MSM media will spread the news as much as they can.

Forum List

Back