Dangers Of Marijuana

DO NOT likk da toad. That's illegal. Be patient slave boys

Sorry but I've seen my niece try to get off of it. The withdrawal might not have been deadly but it was certainly uncomfortable enough she couldn't stand it. She had shakes and tremors as bad as any alcoholic during withdrawal.
Not buying it.

That girl obviously had something else going on.

Not buying it.

That girl obviously had something else going on.
Yeah, if she was having all those withdrawal symptoms she was on something more than just weed.

Probably opioids or alcohol. Or it was a manifestation of some psychiatric issue.

Really, really wanting something is not the same thing as a true chemical dependency. Overeaters really really want junkfood, but they’re not chemically dependent and do not go through withdrawals.

why dont you answer what he is saying instead of avoiding what he says?....alcohol kills more people than pot ever will and cigarettes are very addicting physically while pot isnt, but yet those are legal....why is that?.....could it be because so many drink and smoke cigarettes, so those vices are ok in spite of the damage they cause?.... it is very hypocritical for someone to say my vice is ok,but yours is not ok....
Actually, pot IS both physically AND psychologically addictive. Plus, while tobacco is "dangerous" because it contains 70 known carcinogens, pot has 177.

Actually, pot IS both physically AND psychologically addictive. Plus, while tobacco is "dangerous" because it contains 70 known carcinogens, pot has 177.
No it's not. And FYI you don't have to burn pot anymore

Yes it is. Try and stop using it after doing so for a year or so and you'll see what I meant.
I've been using weed since I was a teenager and I have gone long periods without and never had any types of withdrawal symptoms.

Shit I gave up coffee and let me tell you those withdrawals really sucked

The biggest danger of marijuana is simply that you’re inhaling smoke into your lungs.

I became 420 friendly after I retired, and even did a couple of experiments on myself to find out how my body reacted. One that was very interesting was concerning my O2 uptake. I started riding my bicycle again after a few years of not riding and noticed that my smoking cigarettes had a serious impact on my O2 uptake. I also smoked marijuana at the time.

So................I decided to stop smoking cigarettes and see what happened. Interestingly enough, when I stopped smoking cigarettes, yet continued to smoke marijuana, my O2 uptake went back up to almost the levels that they were when I didn't smoke anything. Cannabis (as least with me) has never impacted my ability to process oxygen while exercising, and I also noticed that my soreness from long rides was alleviated a great deal by marijuana, and I seemed to recover much faster.

Yes, while smoking anything can have an impact on your ability to process oxygen while exercising, the impact of marijuana seems to be negligible, and the effect of cigarettes is much greater and much more severe.

Forum List

Back