Dangerous times for democracy-prepare for war.

Jesus you Trumpies are crazy. I mean, like, literally mentally ill.
It's years and years of increasing misguided rage and paranoia being released by one guy.

Incredible to watch.

It's not crazy or rage, we just hate your guts for turning America into a shithole.
Funny how The GOP has been in charge of policy the last 40 years dumbass. Basically so many tax cuts for the rich we have a flat tax system now, a huge giveaway to the rich and the screwjob for everyone else.

The GOP has been in control for the last 40 years?
Are you on drugs?
So why do we still have Reagan tax rates dummy? A huge giveaway to the greedy idiot GOP rich and screw job for everyone else.

It's years and years of increasing misguided rage and paranoia being released by one guy.

Incredible to watch.

It's not crazy or rage, we just hate your guts for turning America into a shithole.
White trash like you mase America a shithole.

Is English your first language?
Let me repost what I said without the typo.

White trash like you makes America a shithole.

We'd do much better without your kind.
Actually we'd be better without yours. Go find the all white country, pack your bags, move there.

LOL....show me a country ran by blacks that even comes close to white nations.
And no Wakanda doesnt count.
Ghana does fine. They would all do a hell of a lot better without colonization and now being ripped off.....

Last edited:

Incredible to watch.

Funny how The GOP has been in charge of policy the last 40 years dumbass. Basically so many tax cuts for the rich we have a flat tax system now, a huge giveaway to the rich and the screwjob for everyone else.

Are you on drugs?
So why do we still have Reagan tax rates dummy? A huge giveaway to the greedy idiot GOP rich and screw job for everyone else.

Dude you're a complete idiot.

Incredible to watch.

Actually we'd be better without yours. Go find the all white country, pack your bags, move there.

Ghana does fine. They would all do a hell of a lot better without colonization and now being ripped off.....

So tell me Funko..whats Ghanas GDP?

These are dangerous times for our democracy. Our schools and news organizations have become arms of centralized government and thought is increasingly policed to enforce a status quo of elites in permanent Washington. The people saw this coming which is why in 2016 a populist candidate was elected to expose the betrayal of our founding principles which are in place for the people to control government not the other way around.

Permanent Washington had already succeeded in weakening America by gifting control of our pharmaceutical industry to the People’s Republic of China, a mortal enemy of everything our founders tried to create for us. Elites identify with other elites, not common people. So, when lobbyists show up in Washington with fistfuls of dollars they have no qualms about selling us out.

That populist candidate that wanted to make deals not drop bombs was on track for re-election, so the elites had to act fast before the exposure went too deep. All kinds of mock investigations by intelligence organizations suddenly appeared. These organizations treated the peoples’ candidate like a foreign enemy because their betrayal was too far along to escape the connection. Permanent Washington was not going to sit still while their destruction of constitutional directives giving people the final word was made public.

In spite of this treachery that candidate was still likely to win so the government made a deal with the US Postal Service, a unionized foe of the sitting president and a hack of permanent Washington. In a bizarre world of cancel culture, permanent Washington and the Postal system in the US were able to corrupt the election process and essentially cancel the candidate. In other words, the people of the United States were treated like children and the election was decided by leadership that believed it knew better than the people just like every other totalitarian state that has ever existed.

Now the world is in a state of chaos because a mortal enemy of our constitution released a genetically engineered global pathogen from a laboratory for biological weapons into the human biosphere. The peoples’ candidate was replaced with a creepy apparition of drooling political taxidermy. It is like one of those weird Star Trek episodes where a long-dead leader is wheeled out on mysterious platform and is still making speeches.

Permanent Washington is safe, but the world is watching this spectacle. War? You better believe it. This is how they roll.

Fear and hate mongering seems to be your intent.

Only to emotional weaklings who can't handle truth, logic, or substance......such as yourself.
:thankusmile: Best damn post on here for the Biden lovers.

Incredible to watch.

Are you on drugs?

Well he is a shill so you got to expect thst.the shills on this thread hate the op putting out thst op truth.

These are dangerous times for our democracy. Our schools and news organizations have become arms of centralized government and thought is increasingly policed to enforce a status quo of elites in permanent Washington. The people saw this coming which is why in 2016 a populist candidate was elected to expose the betrayal of our founding principles which are in place for the people to control government not the other way around.

Permanent Washington had already succeeded in weakening America by gifting control of our pharmaceutical industry to the People’s Republic of China, a mortal enemy of everything our founders tried to create for us. Elites identify with other elites, not common people. So, when lobbyists show up in Washington with fistfuls of dollars they have no qualms about selling us out.

That populist candidate that wanted to make deals not drop bombs was on track for re-election, so the elites had to act fast before the exposure went too deep. All kinds of mock investigations by intelligence organizations suddenly appeared. These organizations treated the peoples’ candidate like a foreign enemy because their betrayal was too far along to escape the connection. Permanent Washington was not going to sit still while their destruction of constitutional directives giving people the final word was made public.

In spite of this treachery that candidate was still likely to win so the government made a deal with the US Postal Service, a unionized foe of the sitting president and a hack of permanent Washington. In a bizarre world of cancel culture, permanent Washington and the Postal system in the US were able to corrupt the election process and essentially cancel the candidate. In other words, the people of the United States were treated like children and the election was decided by leadership that believed it knew better than the people just like every other totalitarian state that has ever existed.

Now the world is in a state of chaos because a mortal enemy of our constitution released a genetically engineered global pathogen from a laboratory for biological weapons into the human biosphere. The peoples’ candidate was replaced with a creepy apparition of drooling political taxidermy. It is like one of those weird Star Trek episodes where a long-dead leader is wheeled out on mysterious platform and is still making speeches.

Permanent Washington is safe, but the world is watching this spectacle. War? You better believe it. This is how they roll.
And we get asked why there's still fences around the Capitol! :rolleyes-41:
Tin soldiers and Biden's coming:
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube

Pray for Ashli Babbitt.

Government discharging bullets into an unarmed group is a hallmark of why our Constitution was written.
I'm thinking the dude who shot her should be charged with murder 1. She was no threat. The shooter was nothing short of a thug. And maybe hate crimes should be charged because the Black guy senselessly killed a White girl.

Incredible to watch.

Are you on drugs?

What was the top rate that Reagan started what did he end with? What do we have now? Change the channel and rejoin reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Incredible to watch.

It is a small country ding bat. But thanks for the racist outlook.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Incredible to watch.

Are you on drugs?

What was the top rate that Reagan started what did he end with? What do we have now? Change the channel and rejoin reality.

I rode the capitalist

Incredible to watch.

It is a small country ding bat. But thanks for the racist outlook.

Small country?
Explain yourself.

And we get asked why there's still fences around the Capitol! :rolleyes-41:
Tin soldiers and Biden's coming:
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube

Pray for Ashli Babbitt.

Government discharging bullets into an unarmed group is a hallmark of why our Constitution was written.
I'm thinking the dude who shot her should be charged with murder 1. She was no threat. The shooter was nothing short of a thug. And maybe hate crimes should be charged because the Black guy senselessly killed a White girl.
Wrong.

Africa was ruined by white colonization. Most countries there are still rebuilding. Many African countries have leaders handpicked by the west who work for white western corporate interests. So ignorant whites need to start looking at the massive failure of white Eastern Europen countries.

Incredible to watch.

He figures that you are talking about his color I bet... ROTFLMBO. He's such a racist, that it's all he thinks or knows 25/7... Had to throw that anti-racist math in there.. Rotflmbo.
Because he is. Now shut your ass.

Incredible to watch.

He figures that you are talking about his color I bet... ROTFLMBO. He's such a racist, that it's all he thinks or knows 25/7... Had to throw that anti-racist math in there.. Rotflmbo.
Because he is. Now shut your ass.
Go back to the hell from whence you came... LOL

...We all saw it coming,..
Yep... as far back as the 2015-2016 primary season.

...Rush Limbaugh working them up into a lather...
Yep. Easy pickin's amongst the simple-minded. But at least Limpbow's pushin'-up daisies now.
You and Mac, ummmm thinking that you two are standing upon some sort of righteous opinion's on this site, and this in the concerning of all things political, uhhhh is really flat outright hilarious.

If either of you had anywhere close to just a small percentage of the intelligence that limbaugh had, heck you two couldn't handle it, but if you did, then your brain's would explode. LOL.

Being glad he's gone is proof by your sigh's of relief, but don't be surprised that come judgement day, if both of you have to be walked right by him on your way up to be judged by the creator, that he'll be standing there alive and doing well because he took a stand against liberal/leftist insanity.

Last edited:
Africa was ruined by white colonization. Most countries there are still rebuilding. Many African countries have leaders handpicked by the west who work for white western corporate interests. So ignorant whites need to start looking at the massive failure of white Eastern Europen countries.
White European colonization turned-out to be the best thing that ever happened to most of them.

Otherwise, they'd still be in the Neolithic hunter-gatherer stage of development and worshiping fossilized dinosaur turds.

White European colonization turned-out to be the best thing that ever happened to most of them.

Otherwise, they'd still be in the Neolithic hunter-gatherer stage of development and worshiping fossilized dinosaur turds.
Incorrect. Cities existed that matched and surpassed what was in Europe.

Incorrect. Cities existed that matched and surpassed what was in Europe.

Were their mud huts that fantastic?

Forum List

Back