RFK Jr., floating conspiracy theory, says 'reasonable' people say Jan. 6 wasn't insurrection

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
If it was an Trump/ RFK jr ticket that would be a landslide victory, but that is not the case. Have you been watching the news lately.
Well it seems that RFK jr is causing "big problems" for the Democrats. With statements like this, I can see why. And YES I agree on the insurrection statement.

Some are saying that RFK jr is actually in the lead when compared to Biden or Trump. Not sure on that one. When I get more info, I will start a new thread

WASHINGTON – Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. argued on Friday that the deadly Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol attack might not have been a “true insurrection,” and said that, if elected, he would appoint a special counsel to investigate whether prosecutions related to the attack were “politically motivated.”

Meh, I watched it on TV....Just a mere romp through the Capital and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves....Till that BLM cop murdered the poor unarmed woman.
Ashlee had it coming my friend, and she got it TDC.

She should have just continued romping and picnic-ing with all the others.

He's attempting to steal Trump's talking points that appeal to the less intelligent voters.

It's effective and it's demonstrated in much of what he has to say.
Yeah, he believes in border security, law enforcement, keeping dangerous felons in jail, the first amendment, the American worker and a strong defense. How dare any "intelligent" Democrat believe in such blasphemy? RFK didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left him, and the American worker. MAGA

Reasonable people laughed at the characterization of Jan. 6 as an insurrection until they started putting people in the Gulag over it. It's not funny at all anymore. Terrifying. They're locking old ladies up and sending the FBI to people's houses to interrogate them about their FB posts. Let nobody wonder anymore how Germany let Hitler happen.

Come on lefties, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that the Jan 6 demonstrators consisted of unarmed mom and pop and bible toting old ladies. If you want an example of an armed insurrection look back to the Vietnam anti-war radicals. The media seemed to justify the bombing of corporate head

If it was an Trump/ RFK jr ticket that would be a landslide victory, but that is not the case. Have you been watching the news lately.
Well it seems that RFK jr is causing "big problems" for the Democrats. With statements like this, I can see why. And YES I agree on the insurrection statement.

Some are saying that RFK jr is actually in the lead when compared to Biden or Trump. Not sure on that one. When I get more info, I will start a new thread

WASHINGTON – Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. argued on Friday that the deadly Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol attack might not have been a “true insurrection,” and said that, if elected, he would appoint a special counsel to investigate whether prosecutions related to the attack were “politically motivated.”
I know one person who thinks it was insurrection. ONE

Reasonable people have to conclude that if Jan 6 was intended as an insurrection it was a piss poor one. BLM riots were better armed. Still are.
Reasonable people know the entire J6 incident was facilitated by the Democrats with FBI plants, woefully inadequate security, flash bang grenades, removed barricades and Capitol doors opened from the inside.

Forum List

Back