An America Without Conservatism?

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
Does the insane Left really think that by eliminating, or at the very least, quashing Conservatives, they would achieve their dream of rainbows and unicorns? What benefit to America is it when you have ONLY the far Left ideology in 100% control of everything from dog catcher to POTUS. and don't give me that shit about Bi-Dumb being a "moderate". There are nothing but whacked out leftists in that party.

Does the insane Left really think that by eliminating, or at the very least, quashing Conservatives, they would achieve their dream of rainbows and unicorns? What benefit to America is it when you have ONLY the far Left ideology in 100% control of everything from dog catcher to POTUS. and don't give me that shit about Bi-Dumb being a "moderate". There are nothing but whacked out leftists in that party.
Take their money, take their guns, take their freedom, and it's all just a bit of fun.

The goal of Marxism is never Marxism,

It's all about control.

Keep them poor, keep them stupid, and society will be a match made in heaven with Satan and cupid.

So, one party rule is ok, as long as it’s “conservative”?

Rhetorical question...
One party rule is the model.

We saw it in the former USSR, in Venezuela, in NK, and now in China, etc.

Decent will not be tolerated.

And it really matters little how this is achieved. California and New York are the models for this. Now they can implement the plan used to dominate those two states for the whole country.

An America Without Conservatism?
e92375ef7d701ffd02ad30197cba7168.jpg

When the country existed under a one-party leadership - i.e., the Articles of Confederation, or or an entirely right-wing authority - it was free, happy, and prosperous.

Under left-wing authority, we are no longer equal by virtue of our birth (human beings), but we do become equal in our life stations.

Prepare to enjoy our misery.

Rhetorical question...

And it really matters little how this is achieved. California and New York are the models for this. Now they can implement the plan used to dominate those two states for the whole country.
You're the ones who tried to install a dictator.

Tell that to the OP.

Why?

You were the one posting the leading question fallacy to slander your opponent.

Would you agree that based upon the dictatorial edicts that Biden has signed as declared laws, that the Harris/Biden regime is by far the furthest left administration in American history?

Would you agree that the purpose of HR.1 as drafted by the Reich is to institutionalize election fraud to ensure the Reich holds power permanently?

You addressed nothing in the OP.

Rhetorical question..
The short answer is no

but there has never been any danger of a one-party conservative dictatorship, whereas the left is on the verge of turning America into china or california
You freaks tried to install a dictator.
Remember all of this when most jobs people will be as the worst employee. For there will be no rewards for excellence.

Rhetorical question...

You're the ones who tried to install a dictator.
Well after the world war he started and the mass genocide he began I started to regret my vote.

I really regretted my vote when he tried to overthrow the government by sending in the unarmed woman who got shot down and the Viking they chased away.

Guess I was wrong.

Rhetorical question..
The short answer is no

but there has never been any danger of a one-party conservative dictatorship, whereas the left is on the verge of turning America into china or california
You freaks tried to install a dictator.
Remember all of this when most jobs people will be as the worst employee. For there will be no rewards for excellence.
English, kid. We speak English here.

Forum List

Back