DACA for the Wall?

DACA for The Wall

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
And the Democrats rejected it.

So what's wrong with that? That seems like a reasonable compromise to me. It appears that it is the Democrats who are playing politics and not interested in a deal. Their base is so consumed by Trump hatred that they can't reach a deal no matter what.

It seems that a minority of strident narrow-minded ideologues are the problem, and are holding the country hostage.

The problem is, we already had that. "I promise to keep doing what we were doing before I stole the presidency, for a couple of years, anyway, if you give me this Wall to celebrate my hate in bigotry." I've got a better idea. We vote your ass out or impeach you, and then we fix these problems for good.

You think Trump stole the presidency? After Obama's intel agencies spied on him during the campaign? After Comey let Hillary skate on crimes any of us would be in prison for? Trump is trying to keep his campaign promises, to his credit. We'll see whose asses get voted out in 2020 won't we?

When the Senate passes the Trump deal, then the House needs to pass a counter-offer and blend the two in "reconciliation" to get a final compromise budget that Trump would sign.

Why? We can reopen the government tomorrow without the fucked up wall idea.

What part of "wall funding first, then the government opens" don't you understand?
The dems refused to negotiate during the last month, and we're supposed to trust them now? No way, deal first, then shutdown ends.

I don’t see a problem with extending by ~25% what we’ve already built for an immigration status compromise.

This is the type of thing I expect my government to do.

You think Trump stole the presidency? After Obama's intel agencies spied on him during the campaign?

I hope the intel agencies were keeping an eye on this Russian tool.

I'd be more worried if they hadn't.

After Comey let Hillary skate on crimes any of us would be in prison for?

Really? Name someone who went to jail for what Hillary did. Thanks.

Trump is trying to keep his campaign promises, to his credit. We'll see whose asses get voted out in 2020 won't we?

Well, um, yeah, we will. The problem is, the people already said "No" to Trump once. FOr all the good that did us.

I don’t see a problem with extending by ~25% what we’ve already built for an immigration status compromise.

This is the type of thing I expect my government to do.

If the Orange Diety followed the Law, he would have built another 140 miles more of Walls/Security Fence in the last 2 years. It was fully funded. He didn't authorize one single inch to be built. Bush Jr and Obama both built an average of 70 miles per year in the 10 years they were in office since the 2006 Border Security Law was passed. How about some Trump Orange Monkeys tell me what he spent that 2.6 billion on that he received for fiscal years 2017 and 2018.

Forum List

Back