CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Matt Schlapp had previously said the senator wouldn’t be invited after he voted to call witnesses in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

The chairman of the Conservative Political Action Conference warned in an interview Sunday that he would be “afraid” for the “physical safety” of Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) if he attempts to attend this month’s annual convention in Maryland.

The ominous warning follows Chairman Matt Schlapp’s Twitter attack on the senator last month after Romney went against the party line to call for witnesses in Donald Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee for president, subsequently voted last week to convict Trump of abuse of power, the sole member of the GOP to do so. The senator cited his oath to God and the dictates of his religion to do “my duty.”

Schlapp’s tweet notified Romney that he was “not invited” to CPAC — though it was unclear if the senator ever planned to attend. The tweet included an unflattering, almost frightening, image of Romney.

His "physical safety" at risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?

Last edited:
No one at any conservatives function has been endangered before even with a ton a guns at Virginia state capital and you publish this nonsense
Why don’t you go take some pics at a antifa get together and see how long you last

giphy.gif

Before Reagan, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat, but I don't even recognize today's Republican party. It's unbelievable.

I wonder how many death threats Romney has been receiving? I also wonder if AG Barr is doing anything about them?

The amount of known facts over the last three years that Romney had to not recognize to come to his conclusion is monumental....and that tells me his decision was out of dislike for Trump....not love for country....

The bullshit the squaw reports on is quite entertaining along with recognizing it is fake news and propaganda.....but keep it up squaw, makes late night viewing of your attempts hilarious! ...ROTFLMFAO!

Matt Schlapp had previously said the senator wouldn’t be invited after he voted to call witnesses in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

The chairman of the Conservative Political Action Conference warned in an interview Sunday that he would be “afraid” for the “physical safety” of Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) if he attempts to attend this month’s annual convention in Maryland.

The ominous warning follows Chairman Matt Schlapp’s Twitter attack on the senator last month after Romney went against the party line to call for witnesses in Donald Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee for president, subsequently voted last week to convict Trump of abuse of power, the sole member of the GOP to do so. The senator cited his oath to God and the dictates of his religion to do “my duty.”

Schlapp’s tweet notified Romney that he was “not invited” to CPAC — though it was unclear if the senator ever planned to attend. The tweet included an unflattering, almost frightening, image of Romney.

His "physical safety" as risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

It comes along with the Job discription. Trump and his family face threats all the time from Antifa whackos.He still goes out in public. Mitt needs to put on his big boy pants now and let go of the kitchen counter.

His "physical safety" as risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?
Put extra heavy rubber tips on the ends of his walkers, and we are good.

It comes along with the Job discription. Trump and his family face threats all the time from Antifa whackos.He still goes out in public. Mitt needs to put on his big boy pants now and let go of the kitchen counter.

This thread isn't about Adolf Trump* and his mafia family - it's about Senator Romney.

This thread isn't about Adolf Trump* and his mafia family - it's about Senator Romney.

Well why is it the CPAC chair is worried about Romney and not Trump? Good god man... there are whackos out there who think he's Hitler, no telling what they would do. And you dont hear any concern over the safety of the president? just this Romney guy?

Shocking moment ASU student yells 'Slash Republican throats' after Trump's acquittal | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back