CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference

His "physical safety" as risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?

I think you are a hypocrite...

Sen. Susan Collins Getting 'Credible' Death Threats From Deranged Leftists Over Impeachment Vote

And your source is Pajamas Media? Funny...

Guess you did not read the link.. Source for the evidence is APress.. You can't LOOK at a link and know whether the title is true or not. Because it MAY ACTUALLY BE -- well sourced...

Funny. If you click on that link - it takes you to the Moonie Times. The original source may or may not be AP.

Well I kinda figured you'd be clueless about "proper and respectable sourcing" after those 500 pages of ANONYMOUSLY sourced Russia Russia Russia and Mueller Fake news you've posted here for the past 3 years.... You're certainly weak on reading news for credibility..

You understand what a CREDIT IS?? That entire "moony times" article is CREDITED to the AP, not to the Wash Times.. Amazing that I have to explain this to you.. But I guess that's what watching too much Don Da Lemon does to your judgement and recognition of VALID sources....

So we have agreed that the Collins article is justification to threats to Romney safety.

On other news President can do what he likes including ask fro bribes if he thinks it is in the county's best interest... This defence could have used that lawyer during the Nuremberg trials...

Before Reagan, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat, but I don't even recognize today's Republican party. It's unbelievable.
Have you seen what democrats have done to people outside these events? Stop your bs

Guess you did not read the link.. Source for the evidence is APress.. You can't LOOK at a link and know whether the title is true or not. Because it MAY ACTUALLY BE -- well sourced...

Funny. If you click on that link - it takes you to the Moonie Times. The original source may or may not be AP.

Well I kinda figured you'd be clueless about "proper and respectable sourcing" after those 500 pages of ANONYMOUSLY sourced Russia Russia Russia and Mueller Fake news you've posted here for the past 3 years.... You're certainly weak on reading news for credibility..

You understand what a CREDIT IS?? That entire "moony times" article is CREDITED to the AP, not to the Wash Times.. Amazing that I have to explain this to you.. But I guess that's what watching too much Don Da Lemon does to your judgement and recognition of VALID sources....

And what does all that diatribe have to do with the thread topic?
Give names dates and places of people who have threatened Romney
CPAC chairman didn't even give a name

And what does all that diatribe have to do with the thread topic?

You REJECTING people's argument because YOU don't understand what valid sourcing is... It gets really tiresome to see this from BOTH SIDES... Especially when they don't even SKIM the links to SEE how they're sourced... Can't have ANY valid discussion if folks can just dismiss an argument due to their IMPRESSION of a link....

It actually matters a lot... As the last THREE years have seen the meteoric rise of fake news... People better learn some self defense and quit REJECTING media coverage out of hand..

Well, thank you Brainy Smurf. BTW, I did scan the links. Please stop trying to derail this thread.

Matt Schlapp had previously said the senator wouldn’t be invited after he voted to call witnesses in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

The chairman of the Conservative Political Action Conference warned in an interview Sunday that he would be “afraid” for the “physical safety” of Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) if he attempts to attend this month’s annual convention in Maryland.

The ominous warning follows Chairman Matt Schlapp’s Twitter attack on the senator last month after Romney went against the party line to call for witnesses in Donald Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee for president, subsequently voted last week to convict Trump of abuse of power, the sole member of the GOP to do so. The senator cited his oath to God and the dictates of his religion to do “my duty.”

Schlapp’s tweet notified Romney that he was “not invited” to CPAC — though it was unclear if the senator ever planned to attend. The tweet included an unflattering, almost frightening, image of Romney.

His "physical safety" as risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?

Matt Schlapp?

Isn't he the guy from the SNL sketch?

No, it's this NaziCon asshole...

Matt-Schlapp-Detail-Image.jpg

Before Reagan, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat, but I don't even recognize today's Republican party. It's unbelievable.

Sure you did. And I used to vote democrat before they openly embraced their Inner Mao

Matt Schlapp had previously said the senator wouldn’t be invited after he voted to call witnesses in Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.
CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference | HuffPost

Anyone who dares let one shread of truth or facts escape from their lips, beware....the God fearing, bible loving true patriots of our constitution, ie white conservatives... will make your life a living hell and then some. Keep in mind, its these mf's who are mass murderers, its these mf's who have put bullets through every president to date who have been murdered or attempted too, the same mf's who sent Obama more threats than any president in US history, the same ppl who threaten lives if Trump was impeached....NUMBER ONE REASON THOSE GOP COWARDS ALL FELL IN LINE and its these same white moralistic cowards who are threatening the life of Mitt!!
EPpQs6SW4AAtOUy

NO ONE IS INVITED TO ANY OF THE PACS IF THEY CAN NOT RECOGNIZE OR TELL LIES.

CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference | HuffPost

Anyone who dares let one shread of truth or facts escape from their lips, beware....the God fearing, bible loving true patriots of our constitution, ie white conservatives... will make your life a living hell and then some. Keep in mind, its these mf's who are mass murderers, its these mf's who have put bullets through every president to date who have been murdered or attempted too, the same mf's who sent Obama more threats than any president in US history, the same ppl who threaten lives if Trump was impeached....NUMBER ONE REASON THOSE GOP COWARDS ALL FELL IN LINE and its these same white moralistic cowards who are threatening the life of Mitt!!
EPpQs6SW4AAtOUy

Cant be any worse than a Black bible toting racist pig....

EPpQs6SW4AAtOUy

Have not seen or heard of anyone threatening him with any kind of violence. Have heard a few calling for his removal, mostly from his own state.
But compare that to the people that don't want others to eat in peace, who kick people out of establishments. Fortunately we even had a congress woman condoning this behavior. Or those that hit, spit on, spill drinks on, even crucify in the media those that wear a hat. Perhaps those that shoot up a senate baseball game.

Seems the right talks about violence while the left practices it in spades and even condones it.

Once upon a time, there was a slick, red politician named Mitt Romney, Who turned his back on the constituents, who voted him into Congress. Mitt was a three-time loser, who was sore that Trump had kicked his arse. Mitt's dad, George, rolled in his grave, when his son became a blue Commie!

He's not invited. Maybe you should invite him to The DemNazi Jew Hatin convention.
Dumb thread.

The chairman of the Conservative Political Action Conference warned in an interview Sunday that he would be “afraid” for the “physical safety” of Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) if he attempts to attend this month’s annual convention in Maryland.

The ominous warning follows Chairman Matt Schlapp’s Twitter attack on the senator last month after Romney went against the party line to call for witnesses in Donald Trump’s Senate impeachment trial. Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee for president, subsequently voted last week to convict Trump of abuse of power, the sole member of the GOP to do so. The senator cited his oath to God and the dictates of his religion to do “my duty.”

Schlapp’s tweet notified Romney that he was “not invited” to CPAC — though it was unclear if the senator ever planned to attend. The tweet included an unflattering, almost frightening, image of Romney.

His "physical safety" at risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?

His "physical safety" at risk? I find this extraordinarily disturbing. Romney was the only Republican Senator who honored his oath to country. What has happened to the Republican party? What do you think?
/——/ Is anyone else grossed out by the ad about removing ear wax? That photo gives me the heebie jeebies.

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

It comes along with the Job discription. Trump and his family face threats all the time from Antifa whackos.He still goes out in public. Mitt needs to put on his big boy pants now and let go of the kitchen counter.

This thread isn't about Adolf Trump* and his mafia family - it's about Senator Romney.

For TDS half-wits like you, it always goes back to Trump.

Forum List

Back