RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

There is no low too low for them. They are truly dishonorable scumbags!

Good lord, I recieved one of them in NYC and although it looked OFFICIAL, once opened and READ, had nothing to do with the census....a letter soliciting ones OPINION on different subjects....AND THIS IS THE FAKE NEWS THE IDIOTS ON THE LEFT RUN WITH....It simply must be the lefts disarray as to NOT HAVING ANY POSITIONS OR AGENDAS that could possibly be any better than Trump is actually acting on!.....Where are the lefts SUPER STARS that could challenge the man. or do they all actually know that flinging horse shit against the wall is the only thing they have left?

There is no low too low for them. They are truly dishonorable scumbags!
And we are winning.....:113:
You aren’t winning anything, but it’s pretty pathetic that you want to win regardless of the pussy tactics like this.
That's what you think....we are winning and that's what makes you libtards so angry....
Putting aside whether or not you are “winning”, what matters is how pathetic you come across in your desperation to win. If the democrats had pulled census bullshit, you wouldn’t stop crying about it. Because it was the GOP instead, you somehow equate this to “winning” something. It’s so dumb.

It clearly says it’s a Congressional District census. I guess leftwingers are illiterate morons and the Republicans should had known better.

They send them out at election time and no, they don’t try to claim to be the fed census. Anyone saying so is lying through their teeth.

What was fake about em, were they written in english or somethin

Forum List

Back