COVID patients overwhelm Texas hospitals, amid 'hair on fire' crisis

If you want to reduce covid in America close the fucking border...these hit pieces on Texas and Florida fall on death ears as long as Joe keeps allowing covid infected folks into the nation....if you are so concerned call the fucking white house....but you better call soon because Joe is getting ready to go home for the weekend leaving the white house and his sworn duty....

Did YOU read all of them?
The fact is many fully vaccinated are dying from covide.
Define many? They say the number is low. Much lower than unvaccinated. But you don't believe the numbers. So you want it both ways. Won't accept the numbers, and insist that MANY vaccinated are dying.

How many is many? You're an idiot. Please show me the pro vaccine person who was running around telling people to get vaccinated and social distance who is now dying after getting 2 shots. You can't. But every day we show you unvaccinated retards dying. Fine. You're right. You do you. I love it. It'll make winning the midterms that much easier.

Funny now it's "many". Before you guys said VERY FEW people were dying from covid. Now, I agree with you that many people are dying of covid. We finally agree on that. But now you want to say MANY vaccinated people are dying when you know the number is very low. Much lower than unvaccinated Republicans and black people. You are who's dying

Dude..your use of the term 'many' is only accurate if you acknowledge that 'many, many more' unvaccinated are getting seriously ill and dying. Your point, which seems to be if vaccinated are dying in ANY numbers it somehow justifies not vaxxing..is total bullshit.
Otherwise you're a bit full of shyte.
Across the board, both in percentages or raw numbers..unvaccinated lead the charge..by such a margin as to make your assertions nonsense.
They must know they are full of shit. Right?

Dude..your use of the term 'many' is only accurate if you acknowledge that 'many, many more' unvaccinated are getting seriously ill and dying. Your point, which seems to be if vaccinated are dying in ANY numbers it somehow justifies not vaxxing..is total bullshit.
Otherwise you're a bit full of shyte.
Across the board, both in percentages or raw numbers..unvaccinated lead the charge..by such a margin as to make your assertions nonsense.

LOL....
It shows the vac is bullshit.

LOL....
It shows the vac is bullshit.
Well..somewhere in your fevered imaginings, I guess. It does show that your odds are improved by vaxxing. Here's the thing though..the numbers..don't really care about either of us. The numbers show that vaxxing helps you resist the virus...and not vaxxing increases the odds of your Covid experience being prolonged..and possibly fatal.

I'll roll with that..and advise all and sundry to avoid making medical decisions based on political and cultural bias~

Well..somewhere in your fevered imaginings, I guess. It does show that your odds are improved by vaxxing. Here's the thing though..the numbers..don't really care about either of us. The numbers show that vaxxing helps you resist the virus...and not vaxxing increases the odds of your Covid experience being prolonged..and possibly fatal.

I'll roll with that..and advise all and sundry to avoid making medical decisions based on political and cultural bias~

You're naive to the point of insanity.

So the UK, and Israeli governments are completely wrong when they state that the majority of their hospital cases are vaccinated?
Because the majority of their population is vaxxed. That kinda skews that number and being vaxxed doesn’t always prevent infection

I'm gonna not give a shit what you think...ima sip my wine now and eat these nasty assed chips my old lady bought at Trader Joe's
You feeling the need to tell me how you don't care in such detail gives the lie to your statement.

Because the majority of their population is vaxxed. That kinda skews that number and being vaxxed doesn’t always prevent infection
Lesh...you dimed me out to the mods...so I am not gonna debate you for a while. I don't put anyone on ignore but you ratted me out.

Forum List

Back