COVID patients overwhelm Texas hospitals, amid 'hair on fire' crisis

The article says he took that invermectin horse dewormer.

It worked the same way hydroxychloroquine, Not at all and he's dying.

She wore a mask. She's still alive and covid free.

He didn't wear a mask. He has covid and will probably die.

He is 30 years old.

It takes a very irresponsible and selfish person to be so careless. He has a pregnant wife and 3 kids.

What will happen to them?

One child will never even lay eyes on their dad much less know him.

The other 3 will know him and be heartbroken for the rest of their lives. It's a hurt that never goes away. It only gets easier to live with.

Here are some cartoons I found on the internet yesterday, I think that they are appropriate:

View attachment 531340
View attachment 531339

View attachment 531341
Free will. God gave us free will. Free to rob, steal, murder, or kill yourself by being an idiot. Roll the dice sometimes it comes up snake eyes.

And if I get covid and die, I won't feel like I'm to blame because I did what the scientists and medical community said to do. Maybe this is what eventually happens to people who live in an alternate reality.

Got some stats to prove that? Factoring in how many people of Mexican descent live 'on the border'? Showing how many are 'illegal' vs not? How many are Mexican nationals here for the medical care? Legally?

No..of course you don't~

Lets say they're all American citizens.
Why would there be more covide patients there than in a inland city?
It only stands to reason that these immigrants are going to be infected with covide.

Hospitals have been cutting beds and cutting staff for DECADES. Now, when their decisions finally come to cost us, they want to blame....US

Don't fall for this. Nope. And don't blame people who do not want to take ineffective and dangerous shots, either.
I know someone's playing with the numbers somewhere to make it look like especially just the red states have unvaccinated deaths. I will eventually find the connection. Somewhere in the data processing train is a false fact that's being multiplied to sculpt the numbers.

Jo

Prove it? Perhaps compare percentage of Hispanics in hospital with percentage of Hispanics in community? If the number is the same..you have a nothing-burger, right?
Prove large number of these patients illegals?
Or not~
Every day us liberals post a story about an anti vaxer in the hospital who's gravely ill. You know if vaccinated people were in the hospital gravely ill, Republicans here would be pointing that out. But we aren't dying. Every story is a Republican dying. They latest one

Every day us liberals post a story about an anti vaxer in the hospital who's gravely ill. You know if vaccinated people were in the hospital gravely ill, Republicans here would be pointing that out. But we aren't dying. Every story is a Republican dying. They latest one

Wrong....the numbers are probably more even than we're being told but they're being reported in a biased manner. There's no question in my mind about that. This explains why numbers that come in from other countries show a greater balance in the in the statistics.

The virus does not recognize politics you nitwit.

Jo

Wrong....the numbers are probably more even than we're being told but they're being reported in a biased manner. There's no question in my mind about that. This explains why numbers that come in from other countries show a greater balance in the in the statistics.

Jo
ha fucking ha. "than we're being told"? You fucking conspiracy theorist idiots. Let me know the next time a Democrat who's been vaccinated is in the ICU you dumb little bitch.

Jo
It does recognize vaccines--or the lack therof~

There are fully vaccinated people in the hospital,and some of them die,just like those who haven't been vaccinated.

Jo
I underscored your finger-crossing and return it with... you are probably wrong.

As to what is in your mind and no question, that's an absolute and by nature, typically ill-logical.

What numbers from overseas?

Keep betting the longer odds, and whistling... maybe you'll get lucky.

In RealityLand, the Covid Delta is far less deadly than the original Covid. We no longer have (if we every did) a pandemic. Covid is turning into yet another endemic seasonal respiratory virus.

There are fully vaccinated people in the hospital,and some of them die,just like those who haven't been vaccinated.
Not just like. Very very rare is there a vaccinated person in ICU on a ventilator. Very few of us are dying. Fact. Learn facts pal. Most of the people dying are unvaccinated. But you won't believe that so there you go....

In RealityLand, the Covid Delta is far less deadly than the original Covid. We no longer have (if we every did) a pandemic. Covid is turning into yet another endemic seasonal respiratory virus.

And we've completely eradicated the flu!

Are vaccinated people hospitalized and dying at the same rate as the un-vaccinated? Do you not see the importance of probabilities?

It's the bottom of the ninth, two out, bases loaded, and the team you are managing is down a run. Your scheduled hitter has a .200 batting average and never walks. You have a man on the bench who hits .300 and leads the league in drawing walks. Do you use the pinch hitter or shove a pencil in your eye because Trump's a sore loser?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back