COVID patients overwhelm Texas hospitals, amid 'hair on fire' crisis

So how many of them are illegals?

Interesting how this spike has so perfectly coincided with the Democrats "Open Border" policies

I wonder if letting millions of unknown carriers enter the country could have had anything to do with it?

Illegal border jumpers aren't required to mask up or vaccinate I've heard.

Last edited:
So what is the death rate of those unvaccinated who got infected?

You can see below in New York counties with high vaccination rates, the infection rates and death rates are dramatically lower, while those counties with low vaccination rates saw a dramatic increase in infections and deaths.

covid-infection-rates.jpg

covid-death-rates.jpg

To provide an in-depth analysis of the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, public health scientists and epidemiologists from the Department examined rates of cases and hospitalization among vaccinated New Yorkers 18 years of age and older (from "breakthrough" infections) and compared these to rates among unvaccinated, from May 3 to July 25.

During the emergence of the Delta variant and the reduction of social distancing and mask wearing, both unvaccinated and vaccinated adults had experienced an increase in COVID-19 cases.However, it is important to stress that researchers found vaccines remained about 92% to 95% effective at preventing hospitalizations among the vaccinated.While the effectiveness of the vaccines declined from about 92% to 80% in reducing COVID-19 cases, the study determined that the use of vaccines remains a critically important method in lowering COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations.

Lead study author Dr. Eli Rosenberg of the Department of Health said: "Under Health Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker's leadership, we undertook this study to better understand the current situation regarding vaccines, cases and hospitalizations. At this important time in the epidemic, we've observed a clear increase in cases for unvaccinated and even vaccinated people. Yet these results demonstrate that compared to unvaccinated people, those who are vaccinated remain consistently far more protected against infection and hospitalization. Vaccines remain a critical tool for COVID-19 prevention."

You can see the death rate plunged dramatically after the shutdown.

NYC-deaths.jpg

Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.

For the most recent week of data from August 7, unvaccinated New Yorkers are 3.1 times more likely to get COVID-19 than fully vaccinated New Yorkers. Additionally, unvaccinated New Yorkers are almost 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated.

Illegal immigration is not the problem. The problem is the states with the lowest levels of vaccinations.
As I posted earlier - Are illegals flocking to Northern Idaho just in time for winter? :rolleyes-41:

Illegal Immigration is the #1 Problem in Texas and Abbott is useless

Abbot should state: anyone caught illegally entering the USA while in possession of Fentanyl or minors who are not blood relatives shall be sentenced to death.

And the same people who refuse the shot, when they get sick, will go to the ER and then they will let the Doctors stick them with any shot they want. They won't care then if it's FDA approved. They won't distrust doctors then.
When the doctors have been tortured out of their malpractice, punished into a proper respect of their patients' constitutional rights, disabused of their rituals of mayhem and medieval notions of mental health, disciplined into better standards of care that do not include the administration of shots and medications against their patients' will, and finally, held to account for their fraudulent billing — then, perhaps, a few of them can begin to earn back our trust and confidence.

Last edited:
Interesting how this spike has so perfectly coincided with the Democrats "Open Border" policies

I wonder if letting millions of unknown carriers enter the country could have had anything to do with it?

Illegal border jumpers aren't required to mask up or vaccinate I've heard.
Interesting how the Alt/right has pivoted back to immigration to distract from the deepening pandemic of the unvaccinated~

Last edited:
Illegals make up way more than just Mexicans.
For sure! There's the Irish, the Canadians, the Russians, the visa over-stayers from all around the world--quite a few Chinese..most of those against their will.
Yet...the Right seems to always focus on the Brown people....how very...typical~

Close the border.....then Hospitals won't be so overwhelmed.
Yo..douche for brains....I live in Idaho..our hospitals are literally overwhelmed--with White, unvaccinated losers. 91% at last count. Closing the border, unless you mean the Canadian one....means nothing at all to us.

Now mandate vaccines--and watch the hospitals get some breathing room.

OTOH...I have no issue with Darwin thinning the 3%er crowd.

Illegal immigration is not the problem. The problem is the states with the lowest levels of vaccinations.
As I posted earlier - Are illegals flocking to Northern Idaho just in time for winter? :rolleyes-41:

I'm hearing that it's a lie about these hospital's being overwhelmed. What say you ?

Forum List

Back