COVID patients overwhelm Texas hospitals, amid 'hair on fire' crisis

Yo..douche for brains....I live in Idaho..our hospitals are literally overwhelmed--with White, unvaccinated losers. 91% at last count. Closing the border, unless you mean the Canadian one....means nothing at all to us.

Now mandate vaccines--and watch the hospitals get some breathing room.

OTOH...I have no issue with Darwin thinning the 3%er crowd.
Prove to us that your hospital's are being overwhelmed. Thanks.

Prove to us that your hospital's are being overwhelmed. Thanks.
There are a number of threads on this board...read them, assuming you care. Unlike you, I can drive the 2 miles to the hospital in Twin Falls and talk to folks there...or call my sister in Cd'A and have her tell me about the Covid patients housed in conference rooms at Kootenai Medical Center.
I can read the official state documents being framed to authorize medical rationing and triage..reserving the ICU beds for those deemed most likely to benefit..and mandating palliative, end of life treatment, for those whose chances are dim. I can read the daily bulletins that say that 91% of hospital admissions for Covid are unvaccinated.

I suspect that 'prove to you'--- unless i could physically grab you by the neck and drag you through the hospital...is impossible. I have better things to do.But..I'm kind, I'll give you two links..that you can shit on:

People must be different in the UK.

Pandemic of the Vaccinated: Covid Hospitalizations Up 8-Fold Compared to Last Year in Super-Vaxxed UK

The link works.

No the link doesn’t work. Listen up Loony Bird, if nearly everyone is vaccinated, guess which group is gonna see the most Delta breakthroughs?

You’re not smart enough to answer this question so no pressure.

A Qanon site - serious? :lol:

RuhRoh

Last edited:
No the link doesn’t work. Listen up Loony Bird, if nearly everyone is vaccinated, guess which group is gonna see the most Delta breakthroughs?

You’re not smart enough to answer this question so no pressure.

A Qanon site - serious? :lol:

RuhRoh

You saw what it said. You change your take on Covid almost daily. You repeat lies. Being vaccinated is doing nothing but being controlled. It is a personal choice. You do not have the brains to think for yourself.

There are a number of threads on this board...read them, assuming you care. Unlike you, I can drive the 2 miles to the hospital in Twin Falls and talk to folks there...or call my sister in Cd'A and have her tell me about the Covid patients housed in conference rooms at Kootenai Medical Center.
I can read the official state documents being framed to authorize medical rationing and triage..reserving the ICU beds for those deemed most likely to benefit..and mandating palliative, end of life treatment, for those whose chances are dim. I can read the daily bulletins that say that 91% of hospital admissions for Covid are unvaccinated.

I suspect that 'prove to you'--- unless i could physically grab you by the neck and drag you through the hospital...is impossible. I have better things to do.But..I'm kind, I'll give you two links..that you can shit on:

Hearsay isn't cutting it, because just as everyone has all these stories to tell, the only way of knowing is to physically go see for yourselves. No one's doing that, and most know it.

On the radio the other day, there was a call in, and the guy said he went to visit his father-in-law on a floor at the hospital, and it just so happened to be next to the hallway that the so called overwhelmingly numbered Covid patient's were on. Well he stumbled onto the hallway looking for his father-in-law's room, and he saw around 60 room's with about 6 of them occupied with Covid cases, and no lines waiting, and no people over flooding the ward. So who knows what to believe anymore ??

For every 500 Americans, 1 has died of Covid. That's a lot. I know Republicans will say that percentage is low but god damn.

OF covid? REally? I have no faith in the numbers. Sorry. If they wanted me to take such numbers seriously, they should not have offered extra money for counting patients as "covid" patients.

You can not believe what liars have been spreading to us all for many years. Then experiencing the physical enjoyment of people who are not haters and racists who bludgeon people to injury and death because they are white. Until we admit that truth to start, why believe you?

OF covid? REally? I have no faith in the numbers. Sorry. If they wanted me to take such numbers seriously, they should not have offered extra money for counting patients as "covid" patients.
You'll never believe.

In an interview with FactCheck.org, however, Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons.

You saw what it said. You change your take on Covid almost daily. You repeat lies. Being vaccinated is doing nothing but being controlled. It is a personal choice. You do not have the brains to think for yourself.

You are not man (or woman or whatever) enough to admit that your BS piece on the Q site was pants on fire debunked after the clown who said it, admitted that he misspoke.

I don't give a crap what Infowars, Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, or Q says. They lie endlessly and won't ever post retractions. This is why smart people don't look to those sites for "news".

You are not man (or woman or whatever) enough to admit that your BS piece on the Q site was pants on fire debunked after the clown who said it, admitted that he misspoke.

I don't give a crap what Infowars, Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, or Q says. They lie endlessly and won't ever post retractions. This is why smart people don't look to those sites for "news".
I don't give a crap what the proven liars you parrot say either. You know nothing about smart people.

You'll never believe.

In an interview with FactCheck.org, however, Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons.

Was he the "fact checker" that classified that as "mostly wrong" because of semantics?

Well, Evil Eye Fleagle, You might have a point if the glorious peoples leaders, drug company gurus and bribed doctors were not lying about this Corona/Covid stuff.
Consider how foolish it is to blame healthy people for causing people to get sick with something they were "vaccinated" against.

Well, Evil Eye Fleagle, You might have a point if the glorious peoples leaders, drug company gurus and bribed doctors were not lying about this Corona/Covid stuff.
Consider how foolish it is to blame healthy people for causing people to get sick with something they were "vaccinated" against.
Exactly.... I knew this from the start - HOW "STUPID" IS IT TO ACCUSE UNVACCINATED HEALTHY PEOPLE FOR GIVING THE VIRUS TO THOSE WHO ARE VACCINATED, OTHERWISE VACCINATED AGAINST THE VERY THING THEY ARE "WORRIED SICK" ABOUT, EVEN AFTER BEING VACCINATED ???

I have a co-worker that just came back to work after having the virus although he was vaccinated against it over a few months ago. He said it was a rough experience, and that he still had breathing issues afterwards, otherwise just like I did after getting over the thing a while ago now. The shot or jab as people are calling it (in his case), only lasted a few months before he caught full blown Covid. However, it could be said that the shot may have saved him if the body still retained the alert mechanisms that caused the immune system response needed to help mitigate the fatal effects of the virus, but who knows by the way he described the thing even though he was vaccinated.

His description of the effects were as if he had no alerts to the immune system by way of the vaccine, because he had full blown symptoms of the disease. One would think that the shot would have thrown his immune response into immediate attack mode, and therefore mitigated the effects of the virus immediately.

Regardless of the slow immune response, I do hope that the shot helped him some, because for those who haven't had the shot, then they themselves could be at a higher risk of very bad problems if their immune system is highly compromised in regards to such a thing as this virus.

Natural immunity seems to be the best for hundreds of thousands if not million's who have gotten over the thing, and some are naturally immune just like I was for instance when my family had the chickenpox but I never got it when I was young. I think there are hundreds of thousands that already have some immunity prior to any man made help being available to them. These are the folks that said that they had the virus (tested positive), but never experienced so much as a headache from it. Otherwise they had someone in the family get it, and then they got it, but it never affected them in any bad way.

Just stay alert folks, and if think you are at risk (ask your doctor's), then take the necessary precautions, but it's time to move on and get back to normal everyday living for most. If afraid then mask up or whatever you need to do, but leave other people alone. Quit forcing a one size fits all strategy libs, because life and freedom don't work that way. Protect yourself, but leave everyone else alone. You are responsible for you, and if scared to go out into the public, then stay home, but quit trying to control everyone else.

Focusing on all treatment's for a variety of people who respond differently to the virus is highly important as well, so keep it open to constant study is my thoughts, because a one size fits all hasn't been the case so far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back