Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

Since when is 82 degrees high heat?

This past week, most days got over 110°F. here in Sacramento.

As a construction worker, who does not get the luxury of working in a finished, air-conditioned building, I'm not impressed with any pathetic pussy who complains about 82°F.

Yeah, I never got the vaccine and only had a mild case of polio and loved being in a wheelchair to stick it to the libs.

Do you understand that a genuine, legitimate vaccine, such as we have for Polio, is •NOT• in any way comparable to this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit that is being fraudulently touted as a “vaccine” against a hyperbolized cold/flu bug?

Yeah, I never got the vaccine and only had a mild case of polio and loved being in a wheelchair to stick it to the libs.
I had polio when I was eleven. Fortunately, it didn't cause paralysis. This was at the height of the disease and before the vaccine was developed.

The good or bad thing about antivaxxism, depending how you look at it, is that it's self-correcting. The antivaxxer frauds are offing themselves at alarming rates. COVID doesn't care about their conspiracy theories.

That significant reduction in the number of Trump voters will get more Democrats elected. After all, for every (undercounted) COVID death, there will be 3 people left nearly crippled, and possibly unable to vote because they can't leave the house. And there will be another 10 affected by long COVID, meaning possibly too senile to vote.

Hey, we tried to save them, but when antivaxxers are this determined to commit suicide, we can't stop them. I'm even pointing out that it's making them lose elections as a last-ditch effort to save them, but it's not enough. They're just too committed to their antivaxxer death-cult.

Perhaps our worse fears are becoming reality. It is becoming more and more obvious that scores of people were harmed (or killed) from the jab. The number of those individuals is growing by the day. Whether or not the benefits (of the jab) outweighed the harm, will never be known. That being said, IMHO, No American should try to diminish the horror that the "harm" has brought to thousands of fellow citizens. No American should forget how "dissenting" opinions from qualified experts were silenced by Hi-tech and the media with direct orchestration from the Whitehouse. No American should dismiss the thousands and thousands of dead people who could have been saved with effective treatments that were forbidden by our government. As we go forward, I'm hopeful that America has become more "skeptical"....???

And the dumb bulb devils are right now on TV and overjoyed that injectable death is now available for 5-12 year olds.

It is hard for me to not judge anyone that would even think about giving the "jab" to a child. Good God Almighty! You're gunna use your own kid, (who has zero to fear from Covid-19) as a lab rat? A quick internet search of the horror stories should make any parent question the necessity of injecting this into their child.

The subject of miscarriages due to the "jab" is also frightening. How many expecting mothers were "coerced" into getting the "jab"? How many of those mothers lost the child because of that jab?

mamooth....Your post #35...Seek help please...seriously, show this post to your friends and family. Maybe they can help.

Forum List

Back