Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

I sincerely hope, that none of the deaths and chronic diseases, that I have heard of, being caused in the last few years, to members of this forum, have been caused by these jabs.

:sigh2:
I like to be right, but I sure hope I'm wrong about all the bad things happening from these deadly jabs.

The subject of miscarriages due to the "jab" is also frightening. How many expecting mothers were "coerced" into getting the "jab"? How many of those mothers lost the child because of that jab?
Yeah, how many.

Would a death pool concerning the antivaxxers be in poor taste?

I suppose so.

I'll just keep my guesses about when the inevitable happens to myself.

Are we still pretending that the "jabs" are safe and effective? I wonder how many Americans, that have avoided the "jab" and covid-19, are thinking to themselves..."Gee I wish I would have gotten that experimental drug injected into me". Those people are now referred to as "Pure Bloods". Being healthy and being a "Pure Blood" is a sort of FREEDOM that a triple jabbed person has been robbed of. Blood clots, heart disease, increase risk of cancer etc.. all these things will be revealed over time. Always in the back of your mind...if you've been jabbed. The Pure Bloods are FREE from such worries.

Last edited:
And it's highly likely that nobody will ever be held accountable. not even (so called)Dr fauci .

Around 403 doctors, scientists, and professionals from more than 34 countries declared that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths following the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to James Roguski Substack.

“We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to the news release. “To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”
I am taking the new shot soon

covid 19 vaccines are causing excess deaths

“We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to the news release. “To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”
You fell for Fake News!
Excess death 2022-09-27.png

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

covidDeaths_graphic_d3(2).png

Here's another thing we shouldn't forget. Here's a nurse practitioner saying why he is not fond of these covid nurse dancing videos and i agree.

Stated these were unproven and experimental right from the start. The primary reason for Covid was to put Americans under the thumb of government and to obstruct Trumps reelection opportunity
It was never about health
Hey remember early on fake frantic libs demanding our incarceration and even death for us not getting shots that would protect them ???
What utter fake, lunacy and folly. Still have zombies stumbling around like frightened fools with their useless face diapers on.

Covid shots have rendered blood thinners less effective and clotting more severe

Stated these were unproven and experimental right from the start. The primary reason for Covid was to put Americans under the thumb of government and to obstruct Trumps reelection opportunity
It was never about health
Hey remember early on fake frantic libs demanding our incarceration and even death for us not getting shots that would protect them ???
What utter fake, lunacy and folly. Still have zombies stumbling around like frightened fools with their useless face diapers on.
Damn boi, you dumb.

Forum List

Back