Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

To this day l can only enter the United States with my first two ‘reluctantly’ accepted vaccinations. One of the visits resulted in an American ICU sojourn.

Other places l can go to freely.
It will add a little time to your travels, but I think you can just walk right across our Southern border. :)

I can't work any government jobs because of the mandate. Now I am cleaning homes for elderly people at discounts and people living in hoarder homes or people trying to sell a hoarder home needing cleaning. I am in my 50s now and even though it is satisfying it is very hard work I do get physically worn out. I wish I wasn't blackballed over the mandate. I have no insurance either.

Awful.

I can't work any government jobs because of the mandate. Now I am cleaning homes for elderly people at discounts and people living in hoarder homes or people trying to sell a hoarder home needing cleaning. I am in my 50s now and even though it is satisfying it is very hard work I do get physically worn out. I wish I wasn't blackballed over the mandate. I have no insurance either.
Then write and speak to small groups about this violence. To fully study the pathology one must go back in time.

'I delivered 220 speeches each year, including sixty paid speaking engagements to large audiences at universities and corporate events. I earned a substantial income from those appearances. All that changed in 2005, after I published an article, "Deadly Immunity," about corruption in CDC's vaccine branch, simultaneously in Rolling Stone and Salon.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p.142)

So your story, your writing and speaking to small groups must be able to thwart the violence of media nazism, such as printing in three real-time dimensions and handing this out randomly as a newsletter format.

Since 2005, the prisoners still don't get to decide for themselves, after the nazis burned it, the value of RFK Jr.'s "Deadly Immunity"?

This is why one must take control and thwart the gestapo in 3 dimensions, as Putin is now physically moving the nazis eastward in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back