Could Trump become Speaker of the House in 2023?

Sure, could happen. And much of the party might well climb on board the idea so they don't look bad.

I don't know that it's necessary. He already controls everything in the party. Why not just stay on the golf course and issue orders from there? McCarthy (or whomever) would jump when told to jump.

Sure, could happen. And much of the party might well climb on board the idea so they don't look bad.

I don't know that it's necessary. He already controls everything in the party. Why not just stay on the golf course and issue orders from there? McCarthy (or whomever) would jump when told to jump.
McCarthy may be of the same ilk as Paul Ryan and John Boehner. He will not jump if so. The Repubs seem to be having a watered-down plan compared to Progs. Like paying for a heavy alcohol laden drink concoction at a bar like the Progs get and getting a virgin drink in return.

I want someone as vicious as Pelosi. We cannot let bygones be bygones. A reckoning must occur and those who are intentionally destroying the country must be stopped, and held accountable.

Correct. The speaker of the house does NOT need to be a member of the house. That would put Trump 3rd in line.

1-President
2-Vice president
3-Speaker of the house

LET THE IMPEACHMENTS BEGIN! :banana:
Yea, we know that's the scheme dreamed up by you retards. Problem is that lazy fat ignorant fuck isn't up to the task. Trump couldn't spell legistlation, let alone write it.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Rubio, Cornyn, Scott, ???
Be hard pressed to figure out which one is the biggest asshole or the worst human being out of the bunch. They're all morally bankrupt so what's the difference?

Oh, THAT would be HEAVEN!!! Trump as Speaker of the House!!

We've wanted this before, and hopefully they will talk him into it!!

Constitutionally, he's perfect for the position! And old fucking Nazi Porklosi would SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST ON THE SPOT if he were named Speaker!!!!

AND he still could be voted in as President again.
AND actually, we NEED him as Speaker until 2024, to stop all the atrocious crimes the NaziKarens are still getting away with!!!

vWOP3m.gif

Forum List

Back