Zone1 Could this heatwave been predicted in Revelation 16:8 in the bible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've read it, will you please tell me where the Bible says the world was supposed to end two thousand years ago? I don't want to look through hundreds of pages for that.

Thanks in advance.
But that was not actually your claim, was it? Your claim was that there was nothing in the Bible that has an account of a global catastrophe 'on any day.' I mean, the Flood is pretty fucking obvious here, But even beyond that, Jesus claimed he would return before all the disciples were dead and does this on several accounts. Of course, like ALL failed predictions, priests have tried and tried again to explain these things away. No different that Islam or John Smith.

But that was not actually your claim, was it? Your claim was that there was nothing in the Bible that has an account of a global catastrophe 'on any day.' I mean, the Flood is pretty fucking obvious here,
Two thousand years ago, I said, as did you. The flood was more than two thousand years ago.
But even beyond that, Jesus claimed he would return before all the disciples were dead and does this on several accounts. Of course, like ALL failed predictions, priests have tried and tried again to explain these things away. No different that Islam or John Smith.
Jesus never actually said he would return, per se (nor that he would come a second time (although a couple others in the NT say that, but that pertains more specifically to another matter)). According to New Testament thought, Jesus always comes, and in a last judgment against his people, he came to destroy their temple. My question again is where the Bible says the world should have ended two thousand years ago.

And who's John Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back