Zone1 Could this heatwave been predicted in Revelation 16:8 in the bible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

We aren't into the bowl judgements yet. You have to go through the seals first. We'll know it when we see it.
ain't gonna be pretty:

Now that is a new one on me. oil and wine will not be touched. The rich will continue to live their lifestyle... the rest of the people on earth will be no more than slave labor. Food will be very hard to come by. We've already heard at least one democrat say that she'/he knows there is inflation out there but it's not hurting her/him. Nanny still has her expensive freezer with her designer ice creams. Our politicians are living the high life thanks to us.

Last edited:
What heatwave? It's been a cool, rainy Summer here.

I'm pretty sure that what was predicted in Revelations will be far worse than some locations being warm.
I live Honolulu and it's hot here. Hotter than it's been.

Nothing has been predicted by any of the religions or their fictional books.

None of that should be believed in this 21st. century.

I think there are approximately 654,000 trillion different events since that was written that it could have been.

There are certainly more pertinent signs that we are near the end other than it's hot and it's summer.

Believe that.

"Every eye shall see Him"

Only conceivable in the last 20 years or so. Inconceivable before that.
Yes, and every other period for the last 2000 years has said the same bullshit demanding that the signs are in mostly because it is a bunch of vague nonsense that can mean anything.

You end of the world types have been proven wrong for the last 2000 years running. It is asinine and monumentally arrogant to think that YOU are the correct one now after a track record of failure that long.

What is truly amazing is that the metaphors are not all that hard to crack. The problem is just that it actually was supposed to take place 2000 years ago. They were just wrong.

Revelations was someone’s bad dream and should never have made it into the Bible.

Heat wave??? There are always parts of the world that get really hot. But, the hottest time period isn't now. Death Valley holds the record for the highest air temperature on the planet: On 10 July 1913, temperatures at the aptly named Furnace Creek area in the California desert reached a blistering 56.7°C (134.1°F).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back