Zone1 the Scripture I said I would find about Torment of the damned being FOREVER

That's a historical perspective but Biblically it has been done away with. Changes have taken place.
On what grounds do you assert that what I just described about the state of the dead in the grave has been "done away with" Biblically? Enlighten me.

On what grounds do you assert that what I just described about the state of the dead in the grave has been "done away with" Biblically? Enlighten me.
You are not a believer in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. It would be a waste of time as it has been; to continue to "enlighten" you.

What does "Biblically it has been done away with" even mean when we're discussing MUSLIM concept of hell? They don't believe in the Christian Bible
In the gospel we are told that Jesus led captives out of captivity. By leading captives out of captivity Jesus demonstrated his authority over death, hell, and the grave. There were some who had died before and who awaited Jesus’ sacrifice for the forgiveness of their sin(s) to have access to heaven. After Jesus descended to the grave/Sheol, Jesus would have led those who had been in captivity to death into the promised freedom of life with God. There was a time when people died and they went to waiting area such a Sheol or purgatory to to be forgiven of sins and/or saved.

Psalm 68:18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them..

Jesus did away with all that waiting in hell for forgiveness. On the cross Jesus told the thief, "Today" you will be with me in paradise.

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

I have never discussed the concept of a Muslim hell. I'm not familiar with it. It sounds to me like a doctrine of devils. God does not adhere to all of these various religions. God is looking for one's obedience unto Him.

In the gospel we are told that Jesus led captives out of captivity. By leading captives out of captivity Jesus demonstrated his authority over death, hell, and the grave. There were some who had died before and who awaited Jesus’ sacrifice for the forgiveness of their sin(s) to have access to heaven. After Jesus descended to the grave/Sheol, Jesus would have led those who had been in captivity to death into the promised freedom of life with God. There was a time when people died and they went to waiting area such a Sheol or purgatory to to be forgiven of sins and/or saved.

Psalm 68:18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them..

Jesus did away with all that waiting in hell for forgiveness. On the cross Jesus told the thief, "Today" you will be with me in paradise.

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

I have never discussed the concept of a Muslim hell. I'm not familiar with it. It sounds to me like a doctrine of devils. God does not adhere to all of these various religions. God is looking for one's obedience unto Him.
I was talking to a MUSLIM about a MUSLIM perspective. I already know what Catholics and her daughter churches believe. I'm really not interested in that opinion

You are not a believer in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. It would be a waste of time as it has been; to continue to "enlighten" you.
There's no more reason for a believer in YHWH and His Torah to believe in your Christian religious NT than for them to believe in the Quran or the Hindu Vedas. So all you have is an empty faith statement, without any support from the Hebrew Bible itself.

There's no more reason for a believer in YHWH and His Torah to believe in your Christian religious NT than for them to believe in the Quran or the Hindu Vedas. So all you have is an empty faith statement, without any support from the Hebrew Bible itself.
No other book has fulfilled prophecies like the Jewish/Christian Bible. No other book speaks with the authority of the Christian Bible. You're as ignorant as every other pagan on these matters.

The Christians is not an empty faith

No other book has fulfilled prophecies like the Jewish/Christian Bible. No other book speaks with the authority of the Christian Bible. You're as ignorant as every other pagan on these matters.
You're just making empty, emotionally charged statements. The Hebrew Bible is the only true, original Bible and until you Christians can prove that your Christian NT was divinely inspired by YHWH, there's absolutely no reason for a Jew or anyone else who believes in YHWH and His Torah, to convert to Christianity. You haven't presented any real evidence, just worthless, emotionally charged accusations and claims.

One does not have to believe in the true things of God for it to exist, for God to be real, and for the entire Bible both the Old and New Testaments be applicable to them. No one has to believe that blood is flowing through their veins for it to be true and applicable to them. They do not need to see it, nor have any proof of it for it to be real. However for those who do believe in the things God says there is a blessing in it for them, and a pathway to eternal salvation.

Mankind breaks everything up by religions each being its own slave plantation. God says... everyone, all, to he who..., let everyone who hath breath praise the Lord, whosoever confesses..., ye must be born again..., everyone who..., to all who..., and choose this day whom ye will serve. God is speaking to each and every individual on earth - not to anyone one religion

Good discussion. Very interesting.
I still find it amazing that when Moses wrote Genesis about 3,500 years ago that it would still be relevant today.
(Deuteronomy not so much.)
We may be in purgatory and reincarnate until we are pure enough to graduate. Who knows?
My wife was a hospice nurse, her advice is, if you want to learn about God, sit with the dying.

Genesis was written after the Babylonian exile...800 years after the death of Moses.

This is about Psalms... borrowed from the Ugarit.

One does not have to believe in the true things of God for it to exist, for God to be real, and for the entire Bible both the Old and New Testaments be applicable to them. No one has to believe that blood is flowing through their veins for it to be true and applicable to them. They do not need to see it, nor have any proof of it for it to be real. However for those who do believe in the things God says there is a blessing in it for them, and a pathway to eternal salvation.

Mankind breaks everything up by religions each being its own slave plantation. God says... everyone, all, to he who..., let everyone who hath breath praise the Lord, whosoever confesses..., ye must be born again..., everyone who..., to all who..., and choose this day whom ye will serve. God is speaking to each and every individual on earth - not to anyone one religion

One does not have to believe in the true things of God for it to exist, for God to be real, and for the entire Bible both the Old and New Testaments be applicable to them.

As a Christian, you haven't proved that the Christian "NT" is part of the inspired, written word of YHWH (The God of Israel), anymore than the Muslims have proved that their Quran constitutes part of YHWH's written word. You haven't proven beyond reasonable doubt that Christianity, with all of its dogmatic proclamations and assertions, is true. On the contrary, all of the evidence points to Christianity being a false, idolatrous religion that has nothing to do with YHWH, the God of Israel.

No one has to believe that blood is flowing through their veins for it to be true and applicable to them.They do not need to see it, nor have any proof of it for it to be real.

I can prick my finger and see there's blood in my veins. I can take a myriad of different actions to confirm the existence of blood within my body, to the point that it's absolutely ridiculous for me to deny the existence of blood in my veins. Every metric of investigation points to Christianity's religious, dogmatic claims being false. Every single piece of evidence that Christians have presented to "prove" their NT is inspired by YHWH, the God of Israel, falls flat on its face.

You refuse to present any evidence for your Christian claims because you know that the moment you do that, I will expose it as false using the Hebrew Bible. All I have to do if you're foolish enough to present me with your bogus "evidence", is take my beautiful and powerful Hebrew Bible, and look at your evidence in light of it, and all of the lies are instantly exposed right before me. Your Christian dogmas, all of your religious claims, are exposed as pagan, idolatrous lies.

Christianity and Islam are lies and tests for Israel, and all who love YHWH our heavenly Father, will identify these "upstart" counterfeit religions as the demonic attempts that they are to replace YHWH, His Torah and firstborn son (Israel) with another set of doctrines and people.

Repent and join Israel or perish as an enemy of YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel. Those are your only two options as a Christian. You're actually in a worse position spiritually than Muslims and Hindus because unlike Muslims and Hindus, you're trying to kill YHWH GOD for your sins. That makes you a practitioner of the worst, most demonic, evil form of idolatry ever practiced by humanity. Hindus who chant Hare Krishna:

giphy.gif

Have a better chance of inheriting the world to come (immortality in YHWH's Kingdom) than Christians like you, who are trying to kill YHWH for their sins. Who are trying to usurp the position of YHWH's firstborn son (Israel) with "The Church" (an idolatrous circus). The Hare Krishnas have a better chance of receiving mercy and the love of YHWH our heavenly Father, because their idolatry isn't trying to kill Him. Their idols aren't trying to depict YHWH, they're a completely different set of deities.

685c5701493a04a8aeb341ab23497cd8.jpg

The idols of Krishna with his wife Radha, in the picture above, isn't trying to depict YHWH God, the Holy One Of Israel, whereas these Christian idols, are trying to specifically depict YHWH dying on a Roman cross:

1200px-Essen_Kreuzgang_3_Kruzifix.jpg

You can't get more demonic than that. Christianity goes as far as to depict YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel, our Heavenly Father (the only YHWH that exists and will ever exist), dying on a Roman cross with a spear wound on his side. Is there any other form of idolatry in the world, more demonic than that? I know not one. This takes idolatry to a whole new level of evil.

YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel (Not Holy Three Of Israel, but Holy One of Israel), supposedly dying on His mother's lap with a spear wound on His side and nail wounds on his hands:

2950169007_a5a7648276_b.jpg

Here YHWH is being depicted as an incarnate baby in the arms of his mother (The "Mother Of God") and next to the statue-idol there's the Eucharist-idol depicting YHWH as a bread-wafer:

pope-mary-1024x625.jpg

Jeremiah 1:16 - "And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands."

Jeremiah 7:18 - "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Baking bread or cakes in the form of a god, similar to the gingerbread man, then eating the bread that has been offered to the god in a ritual is a well known pagan practice.

They turned their gods into wafers/biscuits/bread and ate them. Exactly what Christians are trying to do with YHWH. YHWH isn't a wafer perched on the golden image-idol of the sun.

Eucharist-In-a-Church-Setting-1024x682.jpg

That's not YHWH, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

christmas-season-pope-midnight-mass.jpg

945a8ee18cd9faa03fd3573ceeb51588--queen-of-heaven-queens.jpg

In ancient times other gods were also depicted in the same way and YHWH considered that an abomination.

image17.jpeg

Exodus 20:2-6 - YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) spoke all these words, saying, "I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments."

Leviticus 19:4 - Do not turn to idols, nor make for yourselves molded gods: I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God.

Leviticus 26:1 - You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God.

Deuteronomy 4:15-19 - Take careful heed to yourselves, for you saw no form when YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire, lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure: the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any animal that is on the earth or the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air, the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground or the likeness of any fish that is in the water beneath the earth. And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage.

Deuteronomy 5:6-10 - I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Deuteronomy 27:15 - ‘Cursed is the one who makes a carved or molded image, an abomination to YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה), the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen!’

Isaiah 42:8 - I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה), that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images.

Christian idolatry is even worse, because those other religions, didn't try to directly represent YHWH through their idols as Christianity does. Whether you're Roman Catholic or a Protestant Evangelical, it doesn't matter, your pagan religion commits the very worse type of idolatry and blasphemy, by trying to kill YHWH on a Roman cross and usurp the position of His firstborn son, Israel. You are the worst of the worst.

You even went as far as slaughtering the Jewish people to convert them to your idolatry. Adolf Hitler in his many speeches against the Jewish people of Germany quoted from Martin Luther's writings (His rantings against Germany's Jews, who refused to convert to Christianity). So your idolatry is a special type of evil. You're better off spiritually as a Hare Krishna than a Christian.

Repent and join Israel by serving and worshiping YHWH alone and keeping His Torah, or you will perish in your idolatry. Those are your only two options as a Christian to receive assurance that you will be resurrected and will inherit eternal life, in YHWH's new Earth, otherwise you're doomed to destruction. The Hindus and Muslims have a much better chance of receiving grace than you (A Christian who is trying to kill YHWH for his or her sins and replace Israel with an idolatrous church-circus.

However for those who do believe in the things God says there is a blessing in it for them, and a pathway to eternal salvation.

You're on the path to eternal damnation not salvation. You don't have a snowballs chance in hell of being saved as a Christian, especially when you now know the truth. There's no excuse for you now.

Psalm 150

1 Praise ye YHWH (יְהוָ֣ה). Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.6 Let everything that hath breath praise Adonai (אֲדֹנָי). Praise ye YHWH (יְהוָ֣ה).

The verse that you cited from my Hebrew Bible has nothing to do with your false god Jesus or an incarnate god dying on a Roman cross. Christianity is the antithesis of what you just quoted. In the last days the whole world will turn to YHWH, not your false god hanging on a Roman cross, nor your false religion. The whole world will serve and worship YHWH, and His Name will be ONE:

Zechariah 14:9 "And YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be—'YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) is one,' And His name one."

Isaiah 45:23: "I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath."

Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am YHWH (יְהוָ֥ה), and besides Me there is no savior."

Joel 2:32:"And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) has said, Among the remnant whom YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) calls."

Jeremiah 16:19 - "YHWH (יְהוָ֤ה), my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

In the latter days the nations will turn to the Jews for instruction, not Christianity:

Zechariah 8:23:

"Thus says YHWH (יְהוָ֥ה) of hosts: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."'"

In the Hebrew text, "with you" is written as "אִתְּכֶ֖ם" (ittekhem), which is in the plural form. This plural form indicates that the presence of God is not just with an individual Jew but with the collective community of Jews/Israelites. The phrase "with you" in the plural form emphasizes the communal aspect of God's presence among the Israelites. It signifies that God's favor and blessing are not limited to individuals but extend to the entire nation of Israel.
The only way for a Christian who is informed of the truth, as you are now, to be saved from remaining dead in the dust, devoid of life, is by repenting of his or her idolatry and becoming an Israelite, keeping the Torah of YHWH. You must turn to YHWH and YHWH alone, without partners. Only YHWH Eloah can save you from the grave, and your evil inclinations, no one else. Not Jesus, not Muhammad, not Joseph Smith, not Hare Krishna, not Buddha, just YHWH Eloah.

Isa 56:1-8 Thus saith Yahweh, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. (2) Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. (3) Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to Yahweh, speak, saying, Yahweh hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. (4) For thus saith Yahweh unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; (5) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. (6) Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to Yahweh, to serve him, and to love the name of Yahweh, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; (7) Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. (8) The Sovereign Yahweh which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

To you the Gentiles who repent, YHWH says:

"....and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; (5) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

The Gentile idolaters (the Christians) who repent and take hold of YHWH's covenant will have a better name than sons and daughters, they will be the ones gathered with Israel. They will become part of Israel! There is salvation, and no where else. Repent, take hold of the covenant, keep His Torah, and receive a name from YHWH better than sons and daughters. You will be counted among the Israelites on the day of resurrection, you will enter the Kingdom of YHWH (you will inherit a regenerated universe, with all of its divine splendor and magnificence, with an Earth shining brighter than a thousand suns). That is the only way to be redeemed from the dust.

Last edited:
One does not have to believe in the true things of God for it to exist, for God to be real, and for the entire Bible both the Old and New Testaments be applicable to them.

As a Christian, you haven't proved that the Christian "NT" is part of the inspired, written word of YHWH (The God of Israel), anymore than the Muslims have proved that their Quran constitutes part of YHWH's written word. You haven't proven beyond reasonable doubt that Christianity, with all of its dogmatic proclamations and assertions, is true. On the contrary, all of the evidence points to Christianity being a false, idolatrous religion that has nothing to do with YHWH, the God of Israel.

No one has to believe that blood is flowing through their veins for it to be true and applicable to them.They do not need to see it, nor have any proof of it for it to be real.

I can prick my finger and see there's blood in my veins. I can take a myriad of different actions to confirm the existence of blood within my body, to the point that it's absolutely ridiculous for me to deny the existence of blood in my veins. Every metric of investigation points to Christianity's religious, dogmatic claims being false. Every single piece of evidence that Christians have presented to "prove" their NT is inspired by YHWH, the God of Israel, falls flat on its face.

You refuse to present any evidence for your Christian claims because you know that the moment you do that, I will expose it as false using the Hebrew Bible. All I have to do if you're foolish enough to present me with your bogus "evidence", is take my beautiful and powerful Hebrew Bible, and look at your evidence in light of it, and all of the lies are instantly exposed right before me. Your Christian dogmas, all of your religious claims, are exposed as pagan, idolatrous lies.

Christianity and Islam are lies and tests for Israel, and all who love YHWH our heavenly Father, will identify these "upstart" counterfeit religions as the demonic attempts that they are to replace YHWH, His Torah and firstborn son (Israel) with another set of doctrines and people.

Repent and join Israel or perish as an enemy of YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel. Those are your only two options as a Christian. You're actually in a worse position spiritually than Muslims and Hindus because unlike Muslims and Hindus, you're trying to kill YHWH GOD for your sins. That makes you a practitioner of the worst, most demonic, evil form of idolatry ever practiced by humanity. Hindus who chant Hare Krishna:

View attachment 908108

Have a better chance of inheriting the world to come (immortality in YHWH's Kingdom) than Christians like you, who are trying to kill YHWH for their sins. Who are trying to usurp the position of YHWH's firstborn son (Israel) with "The Church" (an idolatrous circus). The Hare Krishnas have a better chance of receiving mercy and the love of YHWH our heavenly Father, because their idolatry isn't trying to kill Him, isn't a depiction of Him.

View attachment 908109

The idols of Krishna with his wife Radha, in the picture above, isn't trying to depict YHWH God, the Holy One Of Israel, whereas these Christian idols, are trying to specifically depict YHWH dying on a Roman cross:

View attachment 908110
You can't get more demonic than that. Christianity goes as far as to depict YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel, our Heavenly Father (the only YHWH that exists and will ever exist), dying on a Roman cross with a spear wound on his side. Is there any other form of idolatry in the world, more demonic than that? I know not one. This takes idolatry to a whole new level of evil.

YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel (Not Holy Three Of Israel, but Holy One of Israel), supposedly dying on His mother's lap with a spear wound on His side and nail wounds on his hands:

View attachment 908116

Here YHWH is being depicted as an incarnate baby in the arms of his mother (The "Mother Of God") and next to the statue-idol there's the Eucharist-idol depicting YHWH as a bread-wafer:

View attachment 908111

Jeremiah 1:16 - "And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands."

Jeremiah 7:18 - "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Baking bread or cakes in the form of a god, similar to the gingerbread man, then eating the bread that has been offered to the god in a ritual is a well known pagan practice.

They turned their gods into wafers/biscuits/bread and ate them. Exactly what Christians are trying to do with YHWH. YHWH isn't a wafer perched on the golden image-idol of the sun.

View attachment 908144

View attachment 908114

View attachment 908115

In ancient times other gods were also depicted in the same way and YHWH considered that an abomination.

View attachment 908112

Exodus 20:2-6 - YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) spoke all these words, saying, "I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments."

Leviticus 19:4 - Do not turn to idols, nor make for yourselves molded gods: I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God.

Leviticus 26:1 - You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God.

Deuteronomy 4:15-19 - Take careful heed to yourselves, for you saw no form when YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire, lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure: the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any animal that is on the earth or the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air, the likeness of anything that creeps on the ground or the likeness of any fish that is in the water beneath the earth. And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage.

Deuteronomy 5:6-10 - I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Deuteronomy 27:15 - ‘Cursed is the one who makes a carved or molded image, an abomination to YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה), the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen!’

Isaiah 42:8 - I am YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה), that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images.

Christian idolatry is even worse, because those other religions, didn't try to directly represent YHWH through their idols as Christianity does. Whether you're Roman Catholic or a Protestant Evangelical, it doesn't matter, your pagan religion commits the very worse type of idolatry and blasphemy, by trying to kill YHWH on a Roman cross and usurp the position of His firstborn son, Israel. You are the worst of the worst.

You even went as far as slaughtering the Jewish people to convert them to your idolatry. Adolf Hitler in his many speeches against the Jewish people of Germany quoted from Martin Luther's writings (His rantings against Germany's Jews, who refused to convert to Christianity). So your idolatry is a special type of evil. You're better off spiritually as a Hare Krishna than a Christian.

Repent and join Israel by serving and worshiping YHWH alone and keeping His Torah, or you will perish in your idolatry. Those are your only two options as a Christian to receive assurance that you will be resurrected and will inherit eternal life, in YHWH's new Earth, otherwise you're doomed to destruction. The Hindus and Muslims have a much better chance of receiving grace than you (A Christian who is trying to kill YHWH for his or her sins and replace Israel with an idolatrous church-circus.

However for those who do believe in the things God says there is a blessing in it for them, and a pathway to eternal salvation.

You're on the path to eternal damnation not salvation. You don't have a snowballs chance in hell of being saved as a Christian, especially when you now know the truth).

Psalm 150

1 Praise ye YHWH (יְהוָ֣ה). Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.6 Let everything that hath breath praise Adonai (אֲדֹנָי). Praise ye YHWH (יְהוָ֣ה).

The verse that you cited from my Hebrew Bible has nothing to do with your false god Jesus or an incarnate god dying on a Roman cross. Christianity is the antithesis of what you just quoted. In the last days the whole world will turn to YHWH, not your false god hanging on a Roman cross, nor your false religion. The whole world will serve and worship YHWH, and His Name will be ONE:

Zechariah 14:9: "And YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be—'YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) is one,' And His name one."

Isaiah 45:23: "I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath."
Isaiah 43:11:"I, even I, am YHWH (יְהוָ֥ה), and besides Me there is no savior."

Joel 2:32:"And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) has said, Among the remnant whom YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) calls."

Jeremiah 16:19 - "YHWH (יְהוָ֤ה), my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

In the latter days the nations will turn to the Jews for instruction, not Christianity:

"Thus says YHWH (יְהוָ֥ה) of hosts: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."'"

In the Hebrew text, "with you" is written as "אִתְּכֶ֖ם" (ittekhem), which is in the plural form. This plural form indicates that the presence of God is not just with an individual Jew but with the collective community of Jews/Israelites. The phrase "with you" in the plural form emphasizes the communal aspect of God's presence among the Israelites. It signifies that God's favor and blessing are not limited to individuals but extend to the entire nation of Israel.
The only way for a Christian who is informed of the truth, as you are now, to be saved from remaining dead in the dust, devoid of life, is by repenting of his or her idolatry and becoming an Israelite, keeping the Torah of YHWH. You must turn to YHWH and YHWH alone, without partners. Only YHWH Eloah can save you from the grave, and your evil inclinations, no one else. Not Jesus, not Muhammad, not Joseph Smith, not Hare Krishna, not Buddha, just YHWH Eloah.

Isa 56:1-8 Thus saith Yahweh, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. (2) Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. (3) Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to Yahweh, speak, saying, Yahweh hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. (4) For thus saith Yahweh unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; (5) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. (6) Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to Yahweh, to serve him, and to love the name of Yahweh, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; (7) Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. (8) The Sovereign Yahweh which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

"....and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; (5) Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

The Gentile idolaters (the Christians) who repent and take hold of YHWH's covenant will have a better name than sons and daughters, they will be the ones gathered with Israel. They will become part of Israel! There is salvation, and no where else. Repent, take hold of the covenant, keep His Torah, and receive a name from YHWH better than sons and daughters. You will be counted among the Israelites on the day of resurrection, you will enter the Kingdom of YHWH (you will inherit a regenerated universe, with all of its divine splendor and magnificence, with an Earth shining brighter than a thousand suns). That is the only way to be redeemed from the dust.

stop it - stop with those long posts with all those demonic pics. I will not be proving anything concerning God to you, nor to anyone. That is not the job of a Christian to do.

View attachment 908108

Have a better chance of inheriting the world to come (immortality in YHWH's Kingdom) than Christians like you, who are trying to kill YHWH for their sins. Who are trying to usurp the position of YHWH's firstborn son (Israel) with "The Church" (an idolatrous circus). The Hare Krishnas have a better chance of receiving mercy and the love of YHWH our heavenly Father, because their idolatry isn't trying to kill Him. Their idols aren't trying to depict YHWH, they're a completely different set of deities.

View attachment 908109

View attachment 908110

View attachment 908116

View attachment 908111

View attachment 908144

View attachment 908114

View attachment 908115

View attachment 908112

You're on the path to eternal damnation not salvation. You don't have a snowballs chance in hell of being saved as a Christian, especially when you now know the truth).

Psalm 150

Zechariah 14:9: "And YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be—'YHWH (יְהוָ֔ה) is one,' And His name one."

Isaiah 43:11:"I, even I, am YHWH (יְהוָ֥ה), and besides Me there is no savior."

The Jews were never in Egypt. ..and most of Psalms is borrowed from the Ugarit.

stop it - stop with those long posts with all those demonic pics. I will not be proving anything concerning God to you, nor to anyone. That is not the job of a Christian to do.

That's not what your NT states. You're not even faithful to your own NT which says:

1 Peter 3:15:

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear."

In this verse, Peter encourages Christians to be prepared to provide a defense or explanation for their faith when asked, doing so with gentleness and respect. This idea aligns with the concept of apologetics, which involves presenting reasoned arguments in defense of one's beliefs. You apparently can't defend your faith with good evidence, hence you run away. You're unable and unwilling to earnestly contend for your faith:

Jude 1:3

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints."

My posts responding to your Christian tripe, isn't really meant for you. I know you're a hopeless case, and have no interest in the truth, but others are interested in the truth, hence I write those indepth studies or "long posts" for them. Unlike you, I support my theological claims Biblically, with the only Bible that exists, the original Hebrew Bible. Repent and join Israel or perish in your willful ignorance.

The Jews were never in Egypt. ..and most of Psalms is borrowed from the Ugarit.
Surada I have no interest in debating Biblical topics with atheists or with Muslims using atheistic-secular arguments. I could care less what you claim about my Hebrew Bible, just like you don't care what I say about your Quran or false prophet.

Last edited:

The Christians is not an empty faith

That's why scripture was redacted and amended many times.

Surah I have no interest in debating Biblical topics with atheists or with Muslims using atheistic-secular arguments. I could care less what you claim about my Hebrew Bible, just like you don't care what I say about your Quran or false prophet.

The Jews were great storytellers who borrowed from all the cultures around them like Sumer, Dilmun, Egypt and Babylon.

They were just a landless Canaanite tribe..

The Jews were great storytellers who borrowed from all the cultures around them like Sumer, Dilmun, Egypt and Babylon.

They were just a landless Canaanite tribe..
Believe that nonsense if you want. The Hebrew Bible is an ancient record of the Israelites and their various contacts and covenants with YHWH and His angels.

Last edited:
That's why scripture was redacted and amended many times.
I never claimed the Hebrew Bible is inerrant and never has been edited or redacted, nonetheless, we can debate to what extent it has been changed. Even the most fundamentalist Bible thumper will admit that the Bible has scribal errors and by doing so, they're admitting the Bible isn't absolutely perfect. The Bible doesn't have to be absolutely perfect, for it to guide you to YHWH and His Torah. His laws. When I pray to Yahweh, He sends me and my family, heavenly signs, in the form of luminous orbs, flying spheres. YHWH through His angels cured my wife of breast cancer in 2018. The tumors just disappeared, without chemo or any medical treatments. I know for a fact YHWH and His angels are real.

That's not what your NT states. You're not even faithful to your own NT which says:

1 Peter 3:15:

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear."

In this verse, Peter encourages Christians to be prepared to provide a defense or explanation for their faith when asked, doing so with gentleness and respect. This idea aligns with the concept of apologetics, which involves presenting reasoned arguments in defense of one's beliefs. You apparently can't defend your faith with good evidence, hence you run away. You're unable and unwilling to earnestly contend for your faith:

Jude 1:3

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints."

My posts responding to your Christian tripe, isn't really meant for you. I know you're a hopeless case, and have no interest in the truth, but others are interested in the truth, hence I write those indepth studies or "long posts" for them. Unlike you, I support my theological claims Biblically, with the only Bible that exists, the original Hebrew Bible. Repent and join Israel or perish in your willful ignorance.
The Christian faith does not tell us to PROVE anything Godly nor Biblically to anyone. We state it and walk away, but we do not prove it.

Forum List

Back