Zone1 Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Deuteronomy 10:17-19

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

I agree. I'm strongly against illegal immigration, but one can oppose illegal immigration without being a viciously hateful bigoted nasty person who sounds like they'd fit in better at Stormfront than here.

So enticing poor folks to empty their savings to pay a cartel member to get them over the border... if they even survive the trip.... just to get here and find out their lives are not automatically going to be better... that is somehow a righteous thing???
And ruining the last bastion of salvation and freedom and justice.... the United States of America is something God wants to see happen????

Start my distinguishing between the Legal immigrants who often spend years getting into this country and becoming citizens as opposed to those who start off by breaking the Law to enter Illegally and without documentation, background checks, vetting, passports/visas, vaccinations, or legal permission.

Not a good first impression if one is breaking the law breaking into your home.

Last edited:
Guilt-ridden what libs are incapable of a common sense approach to immigration

I tend to think it's by design. But that isn't really the topic, as far as I understood it. Since he posted this in the religion section, I figured he was talking about how people of faith shouldn't be hateful towards foreigners. But maybe that's not what he's saying… I'll let him speak for himself.

Stryder50 what did I say that was false? All I said was that one can be against illegal immigration without being a nasty hateful bigot. You disagree with that? lololol If you do, think about what you're saying there.

I agree. I'm strongly against illegal immigration, but one can oppose illegal immigration without being a viciously hateful bigoted nasty person who sounds like they'd fit in better at Stormfront than here.
Few are what you describe there.
You'll have better luck fitting the vicious, hateful, etc. to those "stormfronting" against the J6 protesters.

The situation makes one wonder ... If so many are coming here, illegally especially, because things are so bad in their home country's and they "must" seek "asylum" here; why not give them a temporary permit, but put them through basic combat training, then send them back to their homelands to start insurrections to overthrow the bad governments there and institute better ones.

This would cost less than absorbing so many beyond our capacity and would be making improvements beyond our borders that would benefit more people, especially those whom can't get the support of he cartels to come here.

Seems the long-term solution would be to improve conditions in the lands that the illegals are fleeing rather than "overload the lifeboat" of our nation with more than we need or can handle.

Stryder50 what did I say that was false? All I said was that one can be against illegal immigration without being a nasty hateful bigot. You disagree with that? lololol If you do, think about what you're saying there.
The system here only allows two choices for negative comment on a post, "disagree" or the slightly stronger "fake news".

I suspect the integrity of you and the OP since there is no indication of how many either are taking into their own homes to support, or support in any other way. It's rather phony to get on the high horse of charity when it's other who you want to carry that load. (How many of the Illegals are you personally providing for?) I detect a between the lines hypocrisy in play and that is what I rated for. ("IM2" received the same rating of questionable integrity and authenticity.)

Meanwhile, further response is in my other recent post here.

How did the foreigners get there?

Were they welcomed, or did they break in? Because in the latter case, they're thieves.

The system here only allows two choices for negative comment on a post, "disagree" or the slightly stronger "fake news".

I suspect the integrity of you and the OP since there is no indication of how many either are taking into their own homes to support, or support in any other way. It's rather phony to get on the high horse of charity when it's other who you want to carry that load. (How many of the Illegals are you personally providing for?) I detect a between the lines hypocrisy in play and that is what I rated for. ("IM2" received the same rating of questionable integrity and authenticity.)

Meanwhile, further response is in my other recent post here.

Oh my word. :lol: Re-read my posts on this thread. I clearly said that I am strongly against illegal immigration.

You do realize this thread is in the Religion section? So, IM2 can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be just another thread on illegal immigration. But about not hating people who are foreigners.

Oh my word. :lol: Re-read my posts on this thread. I clearly said that I am strongly against illegal immigration.

You do realize this thread is in the Religion section? So, IM2 can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be just another thread on illegal immigration. But about not hating people who are foreigners.
If the forum offered a "silly" or "stupid" in addition to the few they do, I might have used one of those.
"IM2" has a track record of overt or covert political agenda to about 99% of "his" posts/OPs and this fits that bill IMO.

Everyone in this country is either a foreigner or descendant from such.

You said "strongly against" followed by a "but". That usually dilutes the original point.

If the forum offered a "silly" or "stupid" in addition to the few they do, I might have used one of those.
"IM2" has a track record of overt or covert political agenda to about 99% of "his" posts/OPs and this fits that bill IMO.

Everyone in this country is either a foreigner or descendant from such.

You said "strongly against" followed by a "but". That usually dilutes the original point.

No, it doesn't dilute my point at all. You and I are talking about two different things here. On this thread you've been focusing on illegal immigration, and since this is the Religion section, I was talking about the topic of hate. But you know what, I don't want to argue about this anymore. There's nothing to argue, I don't disagree with you on illegal immigration. I just get tired of seeing people be really nasty and hateful, and calling entire groups of people "subhuman" and things like that.

No, it doesn't dilute my point at all. You and I are talking about two different things here. On this thread you've been focusing on illegal immigration, and since this is the Religion section, I was talking about the topic of hate. But you know what, I don't want to argue about this anymore. There's nothing to argue, I don't disagree with you on illegal immigration. I just get tired of seeing people be really nasty and hateful, and calling entire groups of people "subhuman" and things like that.
Fair enough.
I get tired of people who are two-faced and phony.
I get tired of people who profess false tolerances, who are not what they expect others to be.

Like you, I "get tired of seeing people be really nasty and hateful, and calling entire groups of people "subhuman" and things like that." Especially when broad brushed against conservatives, whites, free enterprisers, and capitalists (You know, the Wealth Creators), usually by the Takers and Fakers.

I click on your name, go to your "Profile" here to get some idea who/what you are and I get this;

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile."

That to me is a red flag of someone with something to hide, who lacks full honesty, might be a phony, etc.

Sorry "buttercup", so far you ain't proving to be any princess from my perspective.

Once again, how many of our illegal aliens are supporting ???

Last edited:
Like you, I "get tired of seeing people be really nasty and hateful, and calling entire groups of people "subhuman" and things like that." Especially when broad brushed against conservatives, whites, free enterprisers, and capitalists (You know, the Wealth Creators), usually by the Takers and Fakers.

I agree. I get tired of it from either (or any) side.

Especially because I really believe that the nasty hate and division is purposely being instigated by the powers-that-shouldn't-be. They constantly pit groups against each other. Because it's all about divide and conquer. But too many people fall for it.

As for my profile, it was open for a long time. I don't remember why I set it to private, but it doesn't mean anything shady. :lol:

@IM2

Nobody cares about "immigrants." It's illegal aliens who are the problem. The Bible also says this in Deuteronomy 28:43-53

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you."

This is exactly what's happening in communities that were once primarily inhabited by African-Americans. They are being assimilated by not only illegal aliens, but Muslims as well. Apparently those illegal invaders have become our new favorite American minority, and you folks are being replaced.

Not that I really care, mind you. They do seem to be renovating and sprucing up those run-down neighborhoods.

I tend to think it's by design. But that isn't really the topic, as far as I understood it. Since he posted this in the religion section, I figured he was talking about how people of faith shouldn't be hateful towards foreigners. But maybe that's not what he's saying… I'll let him speak for himself.

Jews are the original people of faith, and look what foreigners are doing to Israel. They should have never allowed Arabs to live in Gaza and the West Bank.

The Bible never says that the murderer/pervert/thief who immigrates recovers the goodness he had none of when he was in his own country
so for example
anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death..

It is clear you do not read the Bible.though you cut-and-paste with the best of em

Forum List

Back