Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

You aren't just wondering. You are expressing your displeasure over a faith that is not your own. Who the fuck does that? I'll tell you... a bitter cynical old hag who doesn't know better and needs to insult others to feel something.

Hail Grapes? Seriously?
Wrong. I have no problems with any faith. What you read into what I am saying/thinking/feeling means diddly squat to me. Go back to the basement where you belong and where everyone hates you. Ditto up here.

Unless your religion is criticizing Catholics I'm not criticizing your religion, dummy.
Sure, dummy. I responded to what you said, and it was against what I believe. Therefore, to you, I am ignorant, a dummy, bitter, and old hag, yadda yadda.

I don't even know what your religion is...nor care.

Wrong. I have no problems with any faith. What you read into what I am saying/thinking/feeling means diddly squat to me. Go back to the basement where you belong and where everyone hates you. Ditto up here.
I have a problem with you saying Catholics worship Mary. It's ignorant. And you are ignorant for continuing to argue we do.

Sure, dummy. I responded to what you said, and it was against what I believe. Therefore, to you, I am ignorant, a dummy, bitter, and old hag, yadda yadda.

Catholics do not worship Mary so Catholics NOT worshiping Mary is not against your religion, dummy.

You may be ignorant and bitter sometimes,.. but this time,.. you aren't. You're just stating the facts and they can't handle it.

And..if you would bother to read back to my posts instead of trolling up here since you are pretty much ignored down there and/or are ridiculed until you crawl off someplace....you would see I was asking. Found what I needed to find on google. Was I snarky at times? Yep. I tend to get that way when frustrated.

And again....for the hundredth time....what I think about Catholics IS MY OPINION ONLY. Yet you want me to conform to YOUR way of thinking, and I dare not disrespect Catholics or else bullshit. Fuck you. I will say what I want, when I want, where I want. For you, its a big fuck you. For Meri...I am toning it down because I like her. You? Hell no. Yer an asshole and have been one since you first arrived. Hence...being hated and laughed at.

You may be ignorant and bitter sometimes,.. but this time,.. you aren't. You're just stating the facts and they can't handle it.
I am ignorant on bible stuff. I know some, but not all. Hence, learning from reading threads and googling answers. Bitter...yeah. And bitchy. And I love it when truth hurts and boy are they hurting in this thread.

For Meri...I am toning it down because I like her.
I like you as well, Gracie. I am happy you were able to find what you were looking for on the net. It seems the word "devotional" meant something to you?

I like you as well, Gracie. I am happy you were able to find what you were looking for on the net. It seems the word "devotional" meant something to you?

I've liked what you said on other threads in the past.

It is not offense I feel, but more a combination of light frustration and light despair that I cannot make something that is so simple more clear to you.
Simple and clear to you...a catholic. I am not catholic. Not so simple and clear on this end. This is what you don't seem to grasp. What I hav e been saying in this thread has been said by many people. They think you guys worship mary. Why do you think google has thousands of pages of people asking the very same questions I did? Appearances are everything, although it may not be correct.

Believe half of what you see.....NOTHING of what you hear.

That's a damn good quote.

I am not going to argue who believes what. Did enough of that last night. If I have more questions..I will google them.

And..if you would bother to read back to my posts instead of trolling up here since you are pretty much ignored down there and/or are ridiculed until you crawl off someplace....you would see I was asking. Found what I needed to find on google. Was I snarky at times? Yep. I tend to get that way when frustrated.

And again....for the hundredth time....what I think about Catholics IS MY OPINION ONLY. Yet you want me to conform to YOUR way of thinking, and I dare not disrespect Catholics or else bullshit. Fuck you. I will say what I want, when I want, where I want. For you, its a big fuck you. For Meri...I am toning it down because I like her. You? Hell no. Yer an asshole and have been one since you first arrived. Hence...being hated and laughed at.
You are ignorant about what Catholics believe.

Truth does not hurt. For example, when I say, "Catholics do not worship Mary" does that hurt you?

Misunderstandings are what hurt.
Point taken. Which is why I apologized last night. I meant it. I'm sorry I hurt you with poor choices of words.

You are ignorant about what Catholics believe.

Drumroll....BECAUSE I DON'T CARE. Hello? Anyone home McFly?

I was curiious. So I came into the thread. Now fuck off with your sorry self.

Their words and their actions go against one another for sure.

Drumroll....BECAUSE I DON'T CARE. Hello? Anyone home McFly?

I was curiious. So I came into the thread. Now fuck off with your sorry self.
That doesn't fly at all. If you were curious you wouldn't have argued over what I believed.

Meriweather ....here is a question for you, if you would care to answer.

Do you believe in speaking in tongues? I forgot what church that happened at but it surprised me. I think it was pentecostal? Holy Rollers they are called because they are all over the place...on the floor, heads in seats while on the floor, lots of noise, etc. And tongues. Someone speaking in tongues and someone else translating.

Do you believe in that? The speaking of tongues?

Forum List

Back